Kemar Roofe signs 4 year deal, Official.

Just wow.

Very much a quality signing. I hope I’m not being disrespectful by saying this, but at this current time I don’t think Rangers could have signed anyone better. If the mentally challengeds signed him they would be shouting it from the rooftops.

One of the two Strikers I want in if we sign Maja if Morelos leaves along with a couple of quality midfielders we'll be a much better team than last year I think
If we are signing this swiss striker then I'd be surprised if we sign Maja too

Great signing! We are already stronger now than we were last season. Hopefully this is the season that we win our 55th title. We have every chance. C'mon Rangers.

If we are signing this swiss striker then I'd be surprised if we sign Maja too
I'd rather money was used on Maja tbh just fits the bill of being ruthless and calm infront of goal maybe Itten is a bargain we can't turn down due to his contract running out

Welcome to the Gers fella. Hopefully get wee Jorja Smith up for a half time sing song. One of her hits is Blue lights after all! :p

Excellent signing. Looks like he plays with a swagger about him and certainly knows where the goals are.

Delighted with the signing he’s exactly what we need and gives us options across our forward line.

Really chuffed with both. I said the other day we need 2 plus Defoe, but have always said we need options. Itten and Roofe bring that. Height and power in Itten, and mobility in Roofe. Both are clinical.

Last year we missed a spark and an imagination. Hagi brings that with abundance, and Kent has started this year on fire.

We need to forget about the starting 11 and think rotation. We will set up to beat the team in front of us, and now have the weapons in the arsenal to achieve it.

Really happy bear.

Don't know the accuracy but transfermarkt said Anderlecht paid £5.4 million for him and we have paid £4.5 million to bring him in

Back