Kemar Roofe

Sasa-

Great player and getting better every game.

His interview on Sky there was great. That's the mentality we need.

CaptainCourageous

No international football until March. It's full focus on club football. The more games under his belt and the longer he remains injury free, the even better he will become.

Just a fantastic, clever, intelligent footballer.

Reactions: TQ3

Papac

Celtic, their media cheerleaders and the few fans of their I speak to had basically written off the Old Firm game because Edouard was out. We were missing Roofe that day. It's all about the squad quality and we've been improving ours gradually while theirs has been getting worse or at best stagnating.

insanicdrunk

The touch for his goal was just different class. He also had 3/4 other touches/lay offs where I actually said WTF!

Wishbone

Just class . His movement is insanely good.

I also like what Morelos is doing for the team too. We just look devastating every time we have the ball, danger from all angles. There's no real way to play against us at the minute.
Yeah but according to the experts on here Alfie was gash. He's being asked to play a different role and he is doing it very well. Yes a few stray passes but with how quick SG wants us to play that is going happen in tight spaces.

coinflipper

No doubt about his quality coming in, biggest doubt was his fitness.

If he can stay fit then he will be a key player for us.

Stuart_WATP

Yeah but according to the experts on here Alfie was gash. He's being asked to play a different role and he is doing it very well. Yes a few stray passes but with how quick SG wants us to play that is going happen in tight spaces.
Well I don't know what they're watching, as he's been top drawer.

Last season we relied on him to win us games, nowadays he not only still poses that threat, he's making it so there's so much attention on him that other players can get goals.

Rangers with Morelos this season would hammer Rangers of last season with Morelos.

As for Roofe, when he was linked as a possible replacement for Morelos I was delighted, but having them both is just a joy to watch.

BillStruthsGreenhouse

For me he is a lightweight Michael Mols, that is not a criticism, I mean he is a bit lighter framed. His movement, creativity, runs and goal scoring are starting to remind me of one of my favourite Rangers players who ever pulled on the jersey.

swavgav

He's levels above the opposition defences. Seriously intelligent player that I still think can get better.

It's exciting times.

EBT's Loyal

Great movement and great football brain, he just suits our team to a tee.
Can see why the club were so keen on him now!

change consent