Kemar Roofe

Celtic, their media cheerleaders and the few fans of their I speak to had basically written off the Old Firm game because Edouard was out. We were missing Roofe that day. It's all about the squad quality and we've been improving ours gradually while theirs has been getting worse or at best stagnating.
Surely it is Edouar :rolleyes: well thats what the commentator was calling him on the highlights of their game from yesterday :)

Looks the part.
His forward movement is outstanding and he should've got a penalty today.
Will play a big part this season.

Well I don't know what they're watching, as he's been top drawer.

Last season we relied on him to win us games, nowadays he not only still poses that threat, he's making it so there's so much attention on him that other players can get goals.

Rangers with Morelos this season would hammer Rangers of last season with Morelos.

As for Roofe, when he was linked as a possible replacement for Morelos I was delighted, but having them both is just a joy to watch.
Spot on

Loving him on the pitch. Looks a top signing. A right coup for us with the cash we paid. Brilliant.

An amazing signing by the gaffer and he seamlessly fits into our style of play and brings an added dimension to it. Roofe would be one of my first picks every week.

Celtic, their media cheerleaders and the few fans of their I speak to had basically written off the Old Firm game because Edouard was out. We were missing Roofe that day. It's all about the squad quality and we've been improving ours gradually while theirs has been getting worse or at best stagnating.
His stats are exactly the same .
Reminds me a wee bit of Mo Johnston with his movement and his eye for a goal.
Like a Mo jo ,that’s part of a very successful performance enhancing drugs programme . :D

Reactions: SCG
They all over looked him, hes now looking like one of our best players

Movement , strength , touch , oh and scores constantly . As my Auld man used to say ,he’s a fucking cracker . :D

Cool story bro moment but he was in at my work a month or two ago.

absolute gentleman. Spoke with him at length.

a wee one came up and asked if she could have his autograph (very 90s I know) and revealed she was from a family of Celtic fans to which Kemar jokingly backed away looking disgusted.

class act on and off the pitch and the comments today about the table meaning nothing til May just add to my opinion on him.

top man and delighted he’s with us.

Class act.

My only concern is fitness. Hope he can stay healthy for the remainder of the season, can't wait to see him up against Duffy or Bitton.

I wasnt sure in him until today. Even after his own half goal in europa league i thought something was missing in his game and that proved to be fitness/match sharpness. Hes really getting to new levels now.

A very clever player. Attitude seems spot on as well. Like how much you can see him talking to other players during breaks in play encouraging and giving instructions

I'm not overreacting but I'm still genuinely suprised we have him.

Because of wages or?

He's at one of the biggest clubs in Britain with a real good chance of securing a league title and possibly a crack at champions League football. Could be argued it's Roofe who is genuinely surprised he has us.

Sometimes when you sign a player, with high expectations, you can sometimes be a bit let down.

Not with Kemar Roofe.

Movement that kills team, touches that knit it all together and bags goals.

Class act.
He hasn’t even scratched the surface of what he’s able to do in Rangers jersey, not even out of 1st gear yet! Good times!

Perfect player for our system, been crying out for a player like that. Someone who can play as a striker, but more importantly can play next to striker while still creating and scoring goals.

His movement and touch are great and also good in the air. Add to that, he brings Defoe back into the mix, as he’s on same wavelength as him. Top player.

Fantastic player. Still don't think he's fully bedded in yet either, when he does he's gonna be huge for us.

Sometimes when you sign a player, with high expectations, you can sometimes be a bit let down.

Not with Kemar Roofe.

Class act.
Definitely looks the part.
I was annoyed at him when he tried the impossible overhead kick but, he seems to have settled down now and

His movement is exceptional, I was skeptical about signing him admittedly (not an out & striker, injury record etc).

However, he’s been an absolute bargain & is pivotal to the way we play now. A joy to watch.

He fits in with what we are becoming.
We now have a midfield and forward line who are all on the same wavelength, you see clearly that every one of them is smart enough to know where they should be and where everyone else should be.
Good players being well coached.

Love the guy, he’s looking better and sharper with each game and going to be massively important for us this season.

Very clever player. Don't think he's a natural out and out goalscorer but will easily hit 15 goals.

Looks better with every game, could be a really valuable signing if he keeps at it.

Roofe,Morelos,Kent with Aribo is a joke considering standard in Scottish football right now. We'll take 7 off Aberdeen at some point this season or next.

Not with Kemar Roofe.

Class act.
He is a perfect fit. Complements everything that we had and then some. No coincidence that the goals have started flowing now he is fUlly fit and starting

Back