Kemar Roofe

The major difference between us now and last year.

Can't speak highly enough of the guy. He's like a mix of Nikica Jelavic and Nacho Novo.
I actually think he’s been quiet-ish the past few games, but still popping up with some big moments which is the sign of a player.

I’m absolutely buzzing to see his movement terrorise them on Saturday, his brain in that regard is above anything in Scotland.

Got a feeling he’ll bag a couple.

I think he’s quality. His movement is exceptional, he’s a defenders worst nightmare in the sense they’ll feel like they can’t take their eye off him for a second and that creates all sorts of panic in opposition back lines.
He’s very intelligent in his movement. Light years ahead of what SPFL defenders are used to dealing with.

Our best striker by a distance, does a power of work outside the box as well and his link up play is superb. Sure I read he covers more ground than anyone else. Add to the fact he's a goal machine. Class act and a masterstroke of a signing

Love how he scores and it straight away giving instructions out to other players. He's a premier league player, and fear he won't be here for that long.
Aye depending on what happens with Brexit, English players might be worth a few bob (not that they weren't usually overpriced anyway).

Keep improving in Europe and it's scary to think what we could earn on Aribo, Kent, Roofe, Tav, Goldson and even Barker.

Can't wait to get back into Ibrox and watch Roofe. What a player we have there.

Celtic, their media cheerleaders and the few fans of their I speak to had basically written off the Old Firm game because Edouard was out. We were missing Roofe that day. It's all about the squad quality and we've been improving ours gradually while theirs has been getting worse or at best stagnating.
The best part of that argument is our CB scored our goals :))

Love how he scores and it straight away giving instructions out to other players. He's a premier league player, and fear he won't be here for that long.
I’m not a big betting person, however I’d put my house on him to score against the mentally challengeds.
They don’t have anyone to deal with him - which means they’ll have to double up on him.

I actually think he’s been quiet-ish the past few games, but still popping up with some big moments which is the sign of a player.

I’m absolutely buzzing to see his movement terrorise them on Saturday, his brain in that regard is above anything in Scotland.

Got a feeling he’ll bag a couple.
Agree, overall performance dropped off last 2 games, yet still popped up with match winning contributions

Roofe fits in well to our system of play and his movement is fantastic.

He'll cause the Yahoo defence all sorts of problems on Saturday.

He's one of these strikers which always seems to be in the right place at the right time to grab a goal. Similar to Defoe in that respect.

He's the missing link we were looking for. No wonder we apparently chased him for 18 months.

Genuinely believe he could leave the Celtic defence in tears on Saturday.

Bets on who comes off at half time in their defence with an "injury"

I don't think we will fully appreciate him until we are back in the stadium and can see all the hard work he does off the ball. Looks a class above the Scottish league and if keeps up his scoring he will easily hit 25 to 30 by the end of the season.

Back