Kemar Roofe

Great player and getting better every game.

His interview on Sky there was great. That's the mentality we need.

No international football until March. It's full focus on club football. The more games under his belt and the longer he remains injury free, the even better he will become.

Just a fantastic, clever, intelligent footballer.

Reactions: TQ3
The touch for his goal was just different class. He also had 3/4 other touches/lay offs where I actually said WTF!

Just class . His movement is insanely good.

I also like what Morelos is doing for the team too. We just look devastating every time we have the ball, danger from all angles. There's no real way to play against us at the minute.
Yeah but according to the experts on here Alfie was gash. He's being asked to play a different role and he is doing it very well. Yes a few stray passes but with how quick SG wants us to play that is going happen in tight spaces.

No doubt about his quality coming in, biggest doubt was his fitness.

If he can stay fit then he will be a key player for us.

Yeah but according to the experts on here Alfie was gash. He's being asked to play a different role and he is doing it very well. Yes a few stray passes but with how quick SG wants us to play that is going happen in tight spaces.
Well I don't know what they're watching, as he's been top drawer.

Last season we relied on him to win us games, nowadays he not only still poses that threat, he's making it so there's so much attention on him that other players can get goals.

Rangers with Morelos this season would hammer Rangers of last season with Morelos.

As for Roofe, when he was linked as a possible replacement for Morelos I was delighted, but having them both is just a joy to watch.

For me he is a lightweight Michael Mols, that is not a criticism, I mean he is a bit lighter framed. His movement, creativity, runs and goal scoring are starting to remind me of one of my favourite Rangers players who ever pulled on the jersey.

He's levels above the opposition defences. Seriously intelligent player that I still think can get better.

It's exciting times.

Great movement and great football brain, he just suits our team to a tee.
Can see why the club were so keen on him now!

The guy suits our playing style to a tee if he stays fit he will become one of our vital players especially as Morelos moves on

He has it all. Great touch, vision and uses his body really well. Is a natural striker too. Him staying injury free this year is vital to us maintaining a run.

That’s what you get when you buy an experienced forward. Kemar has been playing Championship level for several years, and was one of the best in that league, his Belgian experience will only have added to his abilities.
An absolute bargain, kudos to Ross for getting the deal done.

Although Alfie's not scoring a lot, the team is and a lot of that is down to him. So many CBs want to sort him out and follow him as he drags them all over, leaving space for us to run into. To my mind, that's the big difference this season. We now look as if we know how to play the low block!

Back