Kemar Roofe

He absolutely got it right up me today with my criticisms of his form recently.

I’ll stand by the fact that he’s not been great recently, but he was superb today.

His fitness is so annoying, if he played 36 league games he’d easy get 25-30 for us.

Last edited:
He absolutely got it right up me today with my criticisms of his form recently.

I’ll stand by the fact that he’s not been great recently, but he was superb today.

His fitness is so annoying, if he played 38 league games he’d easy get 25-30 for us.

His form hasn’t been good.

Today he was excellent. Good players have the ability to turn it on, even when they haven’t been playing well.

Kemar Roofe was MOTM for me. They couldn't handle him all afternoon and scored 2 brilliant goals. That's what he can do when he's really at it

I think he gets a ‘B’ grade for this season.
Obviously a quality player who has contributed some special moments and goals this season, but let down with his fitness/ injury record and a couple of mad moments with bad tackles on opposition players.

Since October he has been awful. So you can’t really claim he’s been a great signing based on the start of a season.

For his wages, transfer fee, injuries, appearances , european exploits I would have expected more.

A below average signing imo
I’m not even quoting this to be a smart arse after yesterday but this is so wrong it is unbelievable he carried us throughout December at times

Love the guy, I hope he'll get a full pre season and stay fit the whole season.
He can plan centrally and on the right wing, real gem on his day.

One of our best players.

Granted he has been poor since he came back from injury, but the "below average", "poor signing" type shouts are unbelievable

I don’t think his quality has ever been question to be fair more his injury record and the fact he’s always fighting for match sharpness

he’s been poor since his injury but yesterday he was absolutely brilliant and that first goal was absolute sublime

Youre clearly a happy clappy guy, who is ok with us being fucked out a cup competition by Teen Wolf in a home tie against a team 49 points below us.

There is zero positives from last night.

Happy clapper who backed Roofe and Tav and was treated to two outstanding performances yesterday.

You must’ve been furious at how well they played yesterday.

Kris Boyd change of mind about Roofe yesterday
saying he was looking forward to seeing him next season at Rangers

Only a few days ago Roofe would be leaving according to kris

He was great yesterday, no doubting his quality, hopefully he can stay injury free and he’ll be a huge player for us next season

Cost us both games this week. Wednesday an easy pass and he tries to score from halway - boom boom and it's in out net. Again tonight a chance to go to the corner and waste time - incredible.

As for his penalty, that was a joke.
Just looking back on this thread cause I don't have a life etc

He went to the corner and was booted up In the air ffs.

How can you watch the game and not see him being fouled???

Roofe has it all and is the best striker Rangers have had in years. Intelligence, strength, workrate and a predator’s eye for goal. His only problem is the reason we were able to get him - injuries have held him back and put off bigger clubs.
He’ll pick up injuries, and he’s the type of player that needs a run of games hit the standards he’s capable of.
If he stays fit, the sky’s the limit - that’s the only issue.

A stop start first season 16 goals and so many assists, he stays fit next season and it could get messy for the opposition, its is first season remember.

Personally I hope he moves up here permanently. I think the constant travelling he’s doing back to his family home is causing some fitness issues.

Never realised it until now but he tries a chest in to the top left corner on the 20th minute mark. Has this been blatantly overlooked by the scum and media saying he got lucky?

Back