Kemar Roofe

Someone on here at some point during this threads life span will somehow link his performance today to that of his Jim Kelly efforts on that Slav GK, while stating he's going to run down his contract now that Morelos is staying. :shh:

Bedwetters???????

Op has a fair point, maybe only real Rangers fans want to see their team win every game, should we all just stop watching and caring because we have already won the league?

No.

We all want to see Rangers win every game but sometimes we can see the bigger picture.

If Roofe does that in a match in a close title race, I’d be right beside you and be just as furious. He didn’t though and it was a match that didn’t really mean that much in the grand scheme of things.

Is it something to point out as a small learning point? Yeah, possibly. Is it worth getting absolutely furious over? Definitely not.

Absolutely moronic decision, was quick to moan at Arfield from shooting outside the box yet he does that

A very frustrating player as he has a lot of quality but didn’t show it yet again

I thought we had learned to see games out after one or two high profile late goals against us. Last couple of seasons we've lost a few. Then Roofe goes and does that - really really stupid and without doubt cost us a win.

Seriously? I don't normally take games that seriously, but what Roofe did, and the end result (penalty and a draw) absolutely ruined my night. 100 points might not be a big deal, but to be so close to another good victory only to have it stolen away by Roofe's stupidity and a cheating ref.....Sorry, I'm genuinely raging!
F8ck it, I'll go and have my last two beers and chill out. I hope Gerrard makes a dig at the ref in his interview and I hope the cheating c8nt never refs one of our games again, he was woeful.
Pmsl

Seriously? I don't normally take games that seriously, but what Roofe did, and the end result (penalty and a draw) absolutely ruined my night. 100 points might not be a big deal, but to be so close to another good victory only to have it stolen away by Roofe's stupidity and a cheating ref.....Sorry, I'm genuinely raging!
F8ck it, I'll go and have my last two beers and chill out. I hope Gerrard makes a dig at the ref in his interview and I hope the cheating c8nt never refs one of our games again, he was woeful.

I'm not sure if this is a wind-up or genuine. If the latter, we can still reach 100 points.

I like a moan. Truth be told I'll never give another thought to that game after I go to bed tomorrow night . Will only give it some thought tomorrow because it will be discussed on here.

Just a guess but he might could have took the shot on to get a goal.. I might be wrong but I kinda remember him scoring a last minute shot in torrential rain from the halfway line? Still undefeated in the league and players rested for the Cup game at the weekend .. been worse season's imo

He had a shite game and was probably frustrated and just trying to salvage something. Bad decision but at least learn from it when it doesn’t matter too much.

Bedwetters???????

Op has a fair point, maybe only real Rangers fans want to see their team win every game, should we all just stop watching and caring because we have already won the league?
I'd say only oddballs overly care when the league's done personally.

He

He was rank all night, but that at the end was so stupid.

He's been rank since Christmas. I know he is a favourite of many but he annoys the feck out of me, far to casual in a lot of what he does, his passing at times is woeful.

His decision to shot instead of playing the obvious pass to Patterson ultimately cost us two pts tonight.

Aw shut the fcuk up man

No.

We all want to see Rangers win every game but sometimes we can see the bigger picture.

If Roofe does that in a match in a close title race, I’d be right beside you and be just as furious. He didn’t though and it was a match that didn’t really mean that much in the grand scheme of things.

Is it something to point out as a small learning point? Yeah, possibly. Is it worth getting absolutely furious over? Definitely not.
I'm not furious, just said the OP has a point, my dig was at someone else calling folk bedwetters, ridiculous comment when its justified

Because he's done it this season already in almost exact circumstances, stupid yes but if that's the price we pay for his goal in Liege then I say it was worth tbh B-D
Totally different circumstances. All he had to do was push a 20 yard pass to his right and we win.

Seriously? Listen dont blame Roofe for the referee who awarded that penalty that never was!

The ref seemed to think he owed them one, right after the other correct decisions he got card happy with our players! Had Roofe scored a belter we would be raving about it nonetheless the ref could not wait to give that gift to then!

Btw looks like their cup game plan will be to go down easy and when in the box scream loud imo!

I'm not sure if this is a wind-up or genuine. If the latter, we can still reach 100 points.
It's serious. I know, I'm surprised myself, don't know why this bothers me so much tonight but I was in a great mood until the end of the game!
I know we can still get 100 but we basically tossed away 2 points for no reason.

As for those saying it doesn't matter - I'm sure it matters to Jon McLaughlin who's lost a clean sheet bonus thanks to Roofe.

Have you considered opening a can of juice?

I'm not furious, just said the OP has a point, my dig was at someone else calling folk bedwetters, ridiculous comment when its justified

I don’t think the correct response was to say that it was only “real” rangers fans that wanted to see us win every game.

I thought Roofe had a good second half. Linked up far better. I agree at the end he should have kept it though. Although lots of individual errors tonight, even Davis gave it away a few times. We made too many changes and couldn't really settle . We'll hump them on Sunday

Make no mistake about it, even if we’d won that game tonight there would have been a thread started having a go at someone or something we done tonight.

Some of our more simple minded fans will always have to be raging at something.

How many minutes were added?

I’ll be honest, I still struggle to get really angry about someone trying a worldly in injury time in a dead rubber.

Some of our fans (ironic coming from me) just live to moan.
Or maybe showing signs of what a winner should be showing. If I was a player for rangers I'd want to win everything regardless! I'd be fuckin fuming if I was on the park the night.

I don’t think the correct response was to say that it was only “real” rangers fans that wanted to see us win every game.
More a dig at folk saying they care we didnt win tonight, I find that hard to comprehend, If you dont care are you really a fan??? Maybe it's just me

Agreed . Absolutely criminal in the 93rd minute , run it into the corner or keep possession of the ball . He cost us two points with that tonight . If it was a big game , he’d be getting told in no uncertain terms in sure .
Funny, he tried it 1-0 up away in Europe in a far bigger game and it paid off, every one of us would agree it's the best goal we have ever seen. He now tries it in a far less important game and it didn't pay off. If the ref never gave that joke of a penalty not a single lady's front bottom would be moaning.

Where's SouthernGer to shut down the thread when you need him...to remind you there's already a big thread on it ??

Back