Kemar Roofe

Or maybe showing signs of what a winner should be showing. If I was a player for rangers I'd want to win everything regardless! I'd be fuckin fuming if I was on the park the night.

Roofe has played for us for 1 season and has 1 league winners medal.

I’d suggest judging someone’s winning mentality over the course of an entire (very successful) season rather than a couple of minutes injury time in a single game.

Okay it doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things, but that’s a few times under Gerrard we’ve done stupid things like that. Arfield away to Benfica springs to mind.

Even the most experienced players have a complete stupid moment like that.

Our game management, yet again, cost us two points tonight (means phuck all in grand scheme but still not very professional )

Roofe struts about like he is playing beach soccer too often.

Kent and Morelos have little to worry about.

Ref was an utter clown.

We had 7 changes to start the game and brought on 5 subs. Anyone who thinks Gerrards going to be raging at Roofe has seriously misread the room. Who honestly cares?

Still unbeaten and we got some game time into a load of players. A decent night all things considered.

You are 100% correct gives the ball away and they launch it forward at us. whether it's a penalty or not there was no need for what Roofe done. Played it wide to Patterson and games done. Poor game management.
exactly what i thought at the time. if he plays the ball wide we still have the ball and are in an atacking or we hold it up very poor from him.

This place is full of some absolute whingers man lol

Roofe shower some real nice moments tonight and over the piece of this season, has done us a real turn. We have won the league and are on course for the Cup as well. Cheer the %^*& up ffs.

I’d suggest judging someone’s winning mentality over the course of an entire (very successful) season rather than a couple of minutes injury time in a single game.
Every game,every minute!

Our game management, yet again, cost us two points tonight (means phuck all in grand scheme but still not very professional )

Roofe struts about like he is playing beach soccer too often.

Kent and Morelos have little to worry about.

Ref was an utter clown.

Yet again? What are the other games this season when our game management has cost us?

He stupidly lashed a ball out of play instead of killing a game at the very end of the game. And people are pointing that out. The bloody panty wetters!
Feel free to go back through the game and point out all the individual mistakes players made.....it'll be a long night.

I do t think it's just tonight being honest he has not been much since he came back from injury.

Seriously? I don't normally take games that seriously, but what Roofe did, and the end result (penalty and a draw) absolutely ruined my night. 100 points might not be a big deal, but to be so close to another good victory only to have it stolen away by Roofe's stupidity and a cheating ref.....Sorry, I'm genuinely raging!
F8ck it, I'll go and have my last two beers and chill out. I hope Gerrard makes a dig at the ref in his interview and I hope the cheating c8nt never refs one of our games again, he was woeful.
Ruined your night. Really?

We played a 2nd string team in a dead rubber match.

55 is secured and we are still unbeaten in the league.

Relax!

Dead rubber

Description​

Dead rubber is a term used in sporting parlance to describe a match in a series where the series result has already been decided by earlier matches. The dead rubber match therefore has no effect on the winner and loser of the series, other than the total number of matches won and lost
Oh Aye ,i can just see Ian durrant and Derek ferguson talking about the draw at perth being a "dead rubber" on their show on Monday night., !!

Had an end of season feel about it.
The ref was a joke.
The pitch looked awful..
We had an off night so let’s move onto Sunday where it will be a totally different game..

Going by the gaffer’s laughs and smiles at the final whistle, he didn’t seem to concerned.

Whenever you lose a late goal there's always a fall guy.

Tav V Hamilton, Couple of instances we should have went to the corner at Benfica.

I'm really struggling to get too worked up about that tonight

In fairness to Roofe, it's not just him with such stupid game management. If I remember correctly, Arfield did exactly the same earlier in the season (Benfica?). I often wonder what the analysis guys do to earn there money but this is the sort of thing that should be brought to the players' attention to be, rightfully, asked 'What exactly was your thinking at this point? As most have said, square ball to Pattrrson and its game over.

Your point is valid.

But its also noticeable he’s played 19 games this season and has been in and out due to injury , he played 13 last season for Anderlecht which is why they sold him for half of what we paid.

I do t think it's just tonight being honest he has not been much since he came back from injury.

I agree but I think it’s down to not getting up to match sharpness.

If we can keep Roofe fit then I think he’ll flourish next season

Hamilton and St Mirren in the cup.

So add in Benfica away and tonight’s game and you’re talking 4 games over the course of a full season? 4 games in 60ish?

Do you not think that’s quite impressive rather than something to get pissed off about?

Oh Aye ,i can just see Ian durrant and Derek ferguson talking about the draw at perth being a "dead rubber" on their show on Monday night., !!

Aye I’m sure Derek Ferguson or Ian Durrant never lost/drew any games to weak opposition after they’d won leagues.

I think Roofe is a decent player, no more than that. A squad player with quality that pushes to be included on occasion. I have to agree with a poster further back that currently he is not in our strongest 11. For the fee we paid, I hope he starts to influence games on a regular basis.

Had an end of season feel about it.
The ref was a joke.
The pitch looked awful..
We had an off night so let’s move onto Sunday where it will be a totally different game..

Going by the gaffer’s laughs and smiles at the final whistle, he didn’t seem to concerned.
Think that was a sarcastic laugh based on the penalty decision but valid points otherwise.

The guy made an error of judgement, probably due to being desperate to score a goal after having a frustrating return to the team. When he got up to full fitness earlier in the season he was looking like a top player but has been affected by his niggling injuries. Cut the players some slack ffs, they’ve hardly put a foot wrong all season, they’ve delivered the most important title in years, we have a very good chance of a double and the manager is giving some guys much needed game time. A lot of these players can’t be expected to be flying seen as they’ve had limited game time. The fake outrage is laughable.

More a dig at folk saying they care we didnt win tonight, I find that hard to comprehend, If you dont care are you really a fan??? Maybe it's just me
I was a wee bit annoyed when we lost the goal.

Now I'm not bothered in the slightest. Not every game carries the same importance.

Your point is valid.

But its also noticeable he’s played 19 games this season and has been in and out due to injury , he played 13 last season for Anderlecht which is why they sold him for half of what we paid.

Fair point. I’d argue that our best run of form (pre Christmas) when we won 15 in a row was when Roofe was fit and playing well though.

His injuries are a concern, much more of a concern than his speculative shot tonight.

Back