Kemar Roofe

A1bertz

Looks decent. Shows you how mental the transfer market it is mind you. If I wamt d Morelos and the price was £15m say. I'd be looking at who Rangers were lining up to replace him. This lad, £5m?....
Kerching!!

Blue Steel

But for the tweet from the Leeds-based journo I'd be inclined to agree. That puts a, slight, element of wonder in it for me.
Was sarcasm mate :D , I believe their is truth in it now , didn’t until today , like Aribo , doing our homework and trying to get players for a fraction of their true cost , it’s brilliant .

johnto

Player Ive never heard of but people saying he’s class... right I’m SOLD on it. Announce Roofe

JMTrangers

Would be very exciting. He could play up front on his own or as part of a front 3 alongside Defoe which I'm not entirely convinced Alfie can.

Strong, great workrate, very good in the air for his size and will score his fair share of goals up here. Would be of a similar calibre or higher than Sinclair in his first season for them IMO.

I'd love us to sign him and keep Alfie (at least for one more season) and Defoe, but there probably isn't enough of a wage budget for that to happen - I'd imagine we have at least £5m left in the transfer kitty after last season's Europa League run and the slight increase in season ticket money.

Valley Bluenose

Would be very exciting. He could play up front on his own or as part of a front 3 alongside Defoe which I'm not entirely convinced Alfie can.

Strong, great workrate, very good in the air for his size and will score his fair share of goals up here. Would be of a similar calibre or higher than Sinclair in his first season for them IMO.

I'd love us to sign him and keep Alfie (at least for one more season) and Defoe, but there probably isn't enough of a wage budget for that to happen - I'd imagine we have at least £5m left in the transfer kitty after last season's Europa League run and the slight increase in season ticket money.
From what I’ve seen of Roofe he’s a fair bit higher level than Sinclair. If Morelos goes I think he’d be an excellent signing - but I’d be very surprised if we weren’t outbid by teams down South.

JMTrangers

From what I’ve seen of Roofe he’s a fair bit higher level than Sinclair. If Morelos goes I think he’d be an excellent signing - but I’d be very surprised if we weren’t outbid by teams down South.
Quite possibly mate - he's looked good whenever I've seen him, and obviously Sinclair has gone off the boil the last couple of seasons, but Sinclair came to Scotland at a similar age with a few years Premier League experience under his belt which Roofe doesn't have.

Hard to tell who's better but if Roofe gets the kind of return Sinclair got in his first season here I'll be delighted.

Jelle1880

If we would be in for him and get him I'm 99% sure we will walk the league.

Top player who could imo easily get a move to the Premier League.

Can’t find the transfer rumours thread and didn’t want to start a new one but Simon Deli centre back from slavia Prague Ivory Coast international is of interest to us. Don’t shoot the messenger...

ZvP

Can’t find the transfer rumours thread and didn’t want to start a new one but Simon Deli centre back from slavia Prague Ivory Coast international is of interest to us. Don’t shoot the messenger...
It was chopped a few days ago.

That's an exciting prospect though. Left footed as well.

Valley Bluenose

There is no Simon Deli that I can see in the Ivory Coast matchday squad for their game at ACON today. Is he a former international? Or have you got the name wrong?

EDIT: just noticed, looks like he didn’t make the final cut.

Tommy WATP

They loved him in Slavia, he loved Slavia. Now, Simon Deli decides whether he will stay with the Czech champion and deny the Champions League in the summer. The tall stoper and one of the leaders of the cabin have an offer from Slavia on the table, and is also considering going abroad. The last time we talked about the Glasgow Rangers in Scotland, according to iSport.cz, Belgium's Bruges were added to the game. "Help us convince him to help us return to the Champions League in Eden," said the head of the club, Jaroslav Tvrdik, on Twitter.
Delima expires in Slavia in June 2020, both sides discussing what further collaboration will look like. The 27-year-old Côte d'Ivoire operator has a contract clause of EUR 2.5 million (less than CZK 64 million) in the contract. The Scottish Glasgow Rangers, who did not want to pay the specified amount at the same time, have come to an agreement so far. However, the situation may have changed in recent days. Deli is also interested in Bruges, according to iSport.cz, and the second in last year's Belgian league.

"In these hours and days, our football god, Simon Deli, wants to decide whether to accept the offer of Slavia, or to go for another challenge," the club's chief Jaroslav Tvrdik admitted through the social network.

But Slavia doesn't want to lose her jewel. "Help us convince him to help us return to the Champions League in Eden. And that without him, Slavia can no longer imagine him.

View Twitter image
View Twitter image

Jaroslav Tvrdik
@JaroslavTvrdik
In these hours and days, the football bug, Simon Deli, wants to decide if he will accept the offer of Slavia or go for a new challenge. Help us convince him to help us return to the League of Champions. And without it, Slavia can no longer imagine. Write to him, please.

17:29 - 5. 7. 2019

Several people talk about this topic: 181.

Learn about Twitter ads and privacy
Deli had a major share in the successful season, when Slavia won the title and home cup and represented in the European League. With Michael Ngadeu, he created a functional tracker pair that helped the whole team tremendously. It excels in perfect technique, overview, rally, and is not afraid of unconventional solutions. It was hampered by frequent injuries, but he played 36 games in the past year, most for his five-year era in the club.

Ngadea and others are circling around him, Slavia would weaken their departure. Especially when in the second half of the summer a challenging qualification for the Champions League awaits her, where the club wants to get.

Miroslav Stoch has left Slavia, but Tomáš Souček has managed to keep it. A big surprise is the involvement of Nicolae Stancia, who still shot goals in Sparta in the fall. Now the club management is making every effort to keep the key tracker

Valley Bluenose

Looking at Simon Deli’s record on Transfermarkt he’s missed a lot of matches through injury or being dropped in the last 2 seasons.

Started 19 out of 35 league games last season and just 10 out of 30 the year before.

Last edited:

Coplandbear

Not much to go on but there is some positive reviews of Simon Deli.

Dominant and decent with the ball apparently and we had prior interest in him not so long ago.