Ken the Celtic “fan”

Plenty of Rangers fans have never been to see us. Maybe not those living in Scotland mind you! :)

But he does have a point (no pun intended) if we drop 4-6 points because of covid it will bring them closer. That’s why we can’t let ourselves have too many more like today. But you’d still think we’re too far off by now, right?

I'm sure one of their previous foreign signings stated he supported ra poops aw his life and everyone in the country knew them ...or words to that effect?

Never missed SSB by ra wiy

Plenty of Rangers fans have never been to see us. Maybe not those living in Scotland mind you! :)

But he does have a point (no pun intended) if we drop 4-6 points because of covid it will bring them closer. That’s why we can’t let ourselves have too many more like today. But you’d still think we’re too far off by now, right?
They will drop points too.

Absolutely, but when? We need to take the lead far enough into the games remaining or make the lead big enough so that if we do drop points it’s already too late.

Don’t you think it’s too late now?

We’ve just drawn a match after winning 15 on the spin while they are imploding before our very eyes.

The league is done and they will lose more points than us between now and the end of the season.

Don’t you think it’s too late now?

We’ve just drawn a match after winning 15 on the spin while they are imploding before our very eyes.

The league is done and they will lose more points than us between now and the end of the season.
Let’s stop trying then?

They have dropped four points this week.
Is that gonna happen every week?

I want them stamped into the dirt, I want anything they do to be futile. I don’t want put to the sword I want them hung drawn and quartered. And the only way to achieve that is to play every game like they just won to go two points in front of us.

For those who recognise that they have lost four points this week, 'bear' in mind that they have been fielding youngsters or whatever.

It is inherently dangerous to disregard those cnuts and today was a reminder of what could happen. They will be back to full squad as of Monday so we cannot take ANYTHING for granted.

This time is particularly worrying because, lose one ( or two god forbid ) and they will be seriously back in the fight - We must keep winning and winning comfortably.

We must not become complacent or it could come back to bite us in t-- a--- !

I can remember clyde in the 80s and Jimmy Sanderson asked a CALLER were you at the game today?
The caller said no i was at a funeral and Sanderson says could you not of made the 2nd half :))
I actually wrote in to Sanderson about his comment. (There was no such thing as e mails back then)
He had the class to reply on air to this. I cant remember what he said exactly but was a GTF without the bad language. A real football commentator and a sad loss.

We will hopefully recapture some of that early season fluidity, sharpness and cutting edge to our play and if we do that it won’t matter if the filth suddenly go on a run because we’ll maintain a healthy gap and the games will run out eventually but it’s still worth noting we’re the ONLY team to beat them in the league so far this season so it’s sensible for the support to remain cautious even though it’s hard to resist winding up the mhanky mob. The players application has been excellent but the performance level has dipped from what it was and winning some games a bit more convincingly again will set the nerves at ease in the run in.

Back