Kenny Dalglish in stark Celtic warning as he tells fans they must prepare for Rangers winning more than one title

Fact is there is no clear candidate for either job and TLB has left a squad that needs cleansed and revamped. If the faithful froo and froo react as they did after 4 trebles . how long will they give the new regime ?

Let's be honest, they will not accept finishing 2nd under any circumstances. They are comforting themselves with the ridiculous notion that we've only won the title this season due to Covid. They laughably still believe they have better players than us. They console themselves by saying we've got lucky in Europe.

It's a perfect storm for us tbh. We just keep ploughing away and let them eat themselves alive. Their new manager is under huge pressure before a ball has even been kicked.
Hopefully they wont have to if Aberdeen and Hibs can get their shit together.

This is Terry Munro at the moment. Not long left.
42d9c4f6a8e7f820be60cc54eec4a1c0.gif
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, bins on fire next to the stand for Lisbon lions, I watched 19th Century Terrorists fling a shark made from a metal great. All those moments will be lost, like Terry Munro. Please feel my pain.

Let's be honest here.

The vast majority of their support don't like Dalglish because.
1.He left them
2.He worked under Barnes.

3. He's a Protestant who used to support the Rangers.

Rancid bastards!!

Not only will they ned to rebuild a team with players leaving, the whole system is in turmoil. Allied with the football department needing significant cash spent, they also have the outcome of the legal cases of the cover up and facilitating of child sex abuse. Disregarding the financial penalty of compensation to survivors, he publicity that should come as a result of the child sex scandal cover up must in itself restrict who would want to be associated with them.

Back