Kenny McClean

When Morelos was going off, McLean went up to him and patted him on the back. Ditto Windass. Probably saying "you lucky bassa, I wish I played for the famous"
He is a staunch boy.

Positive I saw a smile on his face when he looked around the stadium whilst we were singing Derrys Walls waiting for the penalty to be taken. :cool:

I wanted him to sign for years but now happier we have got GD over the line will be the better player, I have a feeling McClean might have had the option to join but who knows, he is insignificant now

Granted he was good tonight, but it still hasn't changed my opinion of him. He's a decent spfl midfielder, wouldn't have improved our squad.

I agree, although he was decent tonight he was absolutely honking when we played them twice in December.

He had a decent game I thought and wish him all the best being a bear, even if not quite good enough to play for us.

We've a host of players better than McLean.

As an attack minded midfielder he's not exactly a goalscorer nor does he create that much.

Very rarely see him get on the ball and hurt the opposition with a driving run, defence splitting pass, through ball or bit of creativity/magic.

He’s by far the best player the sheep have at the moment, and they will struggle to find a replacement of McLean’s standard.
I wish the lad well, I think it’s a good move at this stage of his career. I’d like to think a spell down south will bring out the best in him.
He’s a Bluenose, which has never sat well with the foaming mouth sheep shaggers. He’ll be glad to get away from the vile bassas who follow that horrible wee club.

Back