Kenny McLean sitting in front of me tonight

Very good player, would be asking the question when they get relegated, Davis isn’t getting younger, Kamara will very likely be away I’m the summer,Would be a no brainer

He’s a Rangers fan...

Lad I worked with has family who works with Aberdeen.

Said McClean-McCinnes and another one I can’t mind would watch our early kickoffs before their Aberdeen game.
Picturing McInnes jumping up to celebrate a Morelos goal and doing an airplane celebration in the Aberdeen dressing room before kick off

One of many that suffered from the Sinky cull - it appeared to be a choice between him and Rhys McCabe. Neither got a contract initially but were kept on, Rhys got a contract in the January, Kenny was released and went to St.Mirren.
im not old enough to know the ins and outs of the youth system from previous years, or even sinclair. Seen a lot of negative comments about him though

Please tell me your not comparing Mclean to Davis. One is a proven international player, the other is average

Kenny McLean is average like Ryan Jack was average......Kenny McLean ahould have been signed by us on a Bosman, simple as that. He is a cracking player.

Do you ever get the feeling that even if we were linked with messi some people would have a negative reaction, we are really quick to shoot down any player these days not saying for a minute he’s actually linked but I’m sure you get my meaning

He’s getting on a bit. Where’s the sell on value?

Kenny McLean is average like Ryan Jack was average......Kenny McLean ahould have been signed by us on a Bosman, simple as that. He is a cracking player.
At the risk of a ban..
Ive never been a fan of him, despite him being born and raised as a bluenose. Did we make any attempt at signing him or did he ever indicate he wanted to come?

Nothing against the lad being a fan and making the effort to come up and support his team , what Ive seen of him at Norwich and with Scotland I don't think he would improve our team

At the risk of a ban..
Ive never been a fan of him, despite him being born and raised as a bluenose. Did we make any attempt at signing him or did he ever indicate he wanted to come?

Why would you get banned? everyone is entitled to an opinion, at the time he was available i think he would have improved the team, as a fan of Rangers he would have signed but playing for Aberdeen he could hardly announce he had signed for us i wouldn't have thought, his life would have been made a misery.

We’re trying to trim the midfield not add to it. He’s a good player all the same. Would’ve took him a couple of years ago.

I thought it was strange we did not try to sign him , given he was on a free. Worst case he moves on after a year for a few hundred k

Why would you get banned? everyone is entitled to an opinion, at the time he was available i think he would have improved the team, as a fan of Rangers he would have signed but playing for Aberdeen he could hardly announce he had signed for us i wouldn't have thought, his life would have been made a misery.
Was gonna rant a bit but edited before posting. Ive just never taken to him.Fair point about not signing when he was with Aberdeen

Decent player, might be able to carve a good career down south. Better player than McArthur and he has done fantastic in the prem

Back