Kenny Miller - can he get 100 goals?

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
this will no doubt be his last season for us, bridges appear to have been build after what ever happened.

He is currently on 89 goals for is. Can he get 11 this season?

Surely not an impossible task?

From a purely footballing perspective, I'd be surprised and disappointed if he was used regularly for the rest of the season.

I don't think so

Many he get last season?

He won't be used much from now on imo he is finished at the top level

I wouldn't be surprised to see him released in January

Not going to happen.

Only an opinion though.

Edit: already happened lol

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if he scores anymore goals for the Rangers first XI.

His days are still numbered and it will be fleeting glimpses here and there. Whilst everything is amicable on the outside there's still distrust between the manager and the player.

Yea I think he'll be able to do it. I hope he's used as an impact player from now on but I think coming on at 70ish minutes in a game, he'll be able to do something for us.

I don't think so

Many he get last season?

He won't be used much from now on imo he is finished at the top level

I wouldn't be surprised to see him released in January

I agree.

Despite seemingly being back with the first team squad, I think his days are numbered and could see a return to Hibs in January.

No way will he score 11 league goals this season. He'd do well to get 4 or 5 if his form so far is anything to go by

Can see him returning to the match squad and being used as a sub.
If he is brought on and scores in games and others have not been scoring then he would be due a start.
If he can regain some form and does get minutes in games then he would score a few goals yet.
Cannot see him scoring 11 in league tho.

this will no doubt be his last season for us, bridges appear to have been build after what ever happened.

He is currently on 89 goals for is. Can he get 11 this season?

Surely not an impossible task?
Yeah he already has got 100. I would like him to score 11 but I think he's finished at the top level. Good servant.

To twist the OP’s question around (kind of)....

Can he get another 11 goals for rangers?

......no chance!!!

If he does then it means Morelos/Herrera have failed miserably. And if that’s the case then we’ll be miles behind the sheep again!

I think Kenny still has a few goals in him yet for us.
Just because he has hit a bad spell doesn't mean he's finished for us.
Don't be surprised to see him back Friday.Ive got a feeling he's knuckled down worked harder in training and Pedro will play him again.Dont write him off yet.
Ive got a feeling a lot on here still hold it against him for wearing the unwashed shirt.

He definitely won't make 150 that's for sure :rolleyes::rolleyes:
In all seriousness I think he will struggle to hit double digits this season
(I await to be proved wrong as usual:))

Doubt it with the way he’s been playing this season thus far.I do personally believe he deserves to reach that milestone but,he was tremendous during his second spell for us.

To twist the OP’s question around (kind of)....

Can he get another 11 goals for rangers?

......no chance!!!

If he does then it means Morelos/Herrera have failed miserably. And if that’s the case then we’ll be miles behind the sheep again!

Or alternatively we are spreading goals between the squad as all good sides do?

I think if Kenny played as an out and out striker he would easily score 11+ goals.The problem he's got is he is required to drop off into midfield or is played out on the left which is detrimental to his game and doesent help the team

I think if Kenny played as an out and out striker he would easily score 11+ goals.The problem he's got is he is required to drop off into midfield or is played out on the left which is detrimental to his game and doesent help the team
He's required to or he chooses to?

Back