Kenny Miller - Daily Rhebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishybear30

Sounds to me like sour grapes and although I didn’t agree with how he was handled at the end. He’s in danger of killing the good feelings supporters have of him after clawing it back.
I remember chanting you can stick your Kenny Miller up your A*^* before he signed after crossing the divide and seemingly loving life as a beggar and then gradually was won back over by his commitment and performance.
This article however makes him look like a total tosser imho... people not right for the club just because he had a personal dispute
I’d rather have what we have just now than what we did when you were playing Kenny

He added: "I still love the place, but there are people within it but there are people within it who, for me, are not the right people.
"I've had to live through and work with some of these people and I know they're not right.

"I still feel, even now, that I could have given something to that group. Even if that was as a backup player, or even just having an influence off the field.
"I'm not saying I should be there right now, I'm 39 I probably shouldn't be there as a player, but I felt I could have had a role

Kenny needs up put up or shut up.

Funny how all the leaks seemed to stop when him and wallace were sent packing.
No they didn't,they continued after Miller left.
Gerrard commented on there being leaks long after he had gone.
Was Miller telling tales while he was with us? ,maybe or maybe not but it just seems a follow follow rumour that becomes a fact if repeated enough without much evidence.

He is trying to increase his profile in the game and put himself in the shop window for more MSM work. He won’t get into print or invited on talk shows talking about what goes well at Rangers. Unfortunately positivity in Scotland does not get noticed, printed or is memorable

Miller is the type of guy who just can't let go and has became a parody of himself. Forget all this hype and success even with us he's a total fanny and his own self entitlement and ego has taken hold of him and made him something he is simply not.

Word of advice Kenny let go and move on and stop being a prick.

I'm completely bored with Kenny Miller, move on and try your best at Partick Thistle now, you are starting to lose all respect the Gers fans had for you.

Kenny Miller has always done what is best for Kenny Miller.

He is not, never has been and never will be a Rangers man.

I enjoyed his time at the club and know he gave his all whilst wearing the blue jersey, however his opinion and views on our club are now irrelevant, he is acutely aware of how the SMSM works and continues to feed their voracious appetites, he's setting himself up for a media career as he is simply not cut out for management.

I think he is clearly demonstrating one of the reasons he didn’t get the coaching job he craved.
Everyone’s wrong but him. He needs to get over it.
Kenny rightly looks after Kenny. The Club rightly looks after the Club.
The Club has as much right to do that as he does. He doesn’t seem to think so.

He well and truly won me over, but he’s just a massive pain in the arse now. I think he misses the attention that comes with being a Rangers player, hence this shite.

Could've been a Hero. Two fck ups make you a Zero. Back to fighting in pubs with your skanky mrs and whatever other jakey slappers are available.

Not Rangers standard.

Seriously Kenny , bore off now .

Ive stuck up for you in the past on more occasions than I care to remember .

You are now starting to piss off even the bears who had your back .

Starting to sound like a bitter divorcee who can’t accept its over . Move on .

It’s always been and always will be all about Kenny.

I can’t stand the man and I’m willing to say it.

he’s a complete and utter horrible man.

I will say though if he managed to acquire a first touch he’d probably have been top half epl at some point in his career.

Ok might be a prick as some say on here but still say the two of them were thrown under the bus after the tim game. For the two of them to be sitting watching the debacle must have been hardwas for us. The club backed the manager because if they didn’t would have made them more of a fool for picking him.

No they didn't,they continued after Miller left.
Gerrard commented on there being leaks long after he had gone.
Was Miller telling tales while he was with us? ,maybe or maybe not but it just seems a follow follow rumour that becomes a fact if repeated enough without much evidence.
I

Kissed the mentally challenged badge on more than one occasion...says it all for me.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back