Kenny Miller to replace Pedro?

I see PaddyPower have him as 3/1 favourite.
I've personally thought Kenny might be manager potential when he eventually hangs up his boots and was keen for him to take on a coaching role. Would this be a gamble or a shrewd move by the Board, given he knows all about the existing squad, they too know him, and, let's face it, it would be a reasonably cheap option given our financial circumstances.
Any Bears keen of this actually happening?
No thanks. We don’t need another rookie.

Miller probably has tried to engineer this situation. The board would have to be ignoring the wishes of about 99% of the support to go ahead with it.

Never again should we hire someone with zero first team management experience.

I've personally thought Kenny might be manager potential when he eventually hangs up his boots and was keen for him to take on a coaching role. Would this be a gamble or a shrewd move by the Board, given he knows all about the existing squad, they too know him, and, let's face it, it would be a reasonably cheap option given our financial circumstances.
You have to be trolling, having a laugh, a Tim or all three.

Absolutely no chance,if they give it to Miller then the board are saying the seasons over,which in October would be scandalous.

Never ever going to happen. No time for experiments again with inexperienced managers we need someone with proven track record.
This must be the happy hour in the Benidorm Bar ffs.

Last season, I wouldn't have been completely against it, providing he had an established number 2 and coaching setup behind him.

Now I feel that regardless of right and wrong between him and PC, he's been unprofessional in how he's handled it (particularly the agent outbursts), and when PC goes, he'll view it as a personal victory. No-one is bigger than the club, and for that reason, I do not want him anywhere near the hotseat.

Heard this couple days ago. Worst idea ever, he might be a manager in due course but not doing his high level apprenticeship with us. Enough of that with last 3 managers.

Never ever going to happen. No time for experiments again with inexperienced managers we need someone with proven track record.
Whos your tip, im struggling with a credible choice.
Smith Naw
McLeish Naw
Davies(Gies a break FFS)
McInnes Naw canny beat Celtic.

This is one thing that would probably stop me from going to watch any longer ,kenny miller has never managed in his life ,he has caused massive disruption at the club and he thinks he is bigger than the club .

Kenny Miller would leave a very sour taste in my mouth ,PLEASE no .

tenor.gif

Miller as manager would just be an absolute mental appointment. I can't even begin to think what would be going through the board's mind to even consider that. So, hopefully they aren't.

Always liked Miller, up until the last few weeks that is. Now we need to find out what has really gone on though more likely we ever will.
Miller seemed to be doing a decent job coaching with the youngsters but that’s as far as it goes. As manager, even temporarily, just not the time.

If that's even in the thoughts of the Board, the Investment from ST's next year will dwindle dramatically, can they afford that.

In the unlikely event that it is Miller, and in the more likely event that rumours about recent unrest are true, it will be interesting to see how he deals with all those players who came to play for Pedro. I mean, you wouldn't want them undermining him, would you?

Last edited:
Back