Kenny Shiels walks out of interview with BBC Radio Foyle

Sheils, when Kilmarnock manager, publicly stated that "Celtic have a disproportionate influence on the running of Scottish Football". This was construed as 'bringing the game into disrepute' and disrespecting Sellick.

He was then promptly sacked.
The hold they have on the game in is country is sickening.

55 will be the sweetest of all titles. It will have been won with the deck stacked strongly against us.

The hold they have on the game in is country is sickening.

55 will be the sweetest of all titles. It will have been won with the deck stacked strongly against us.

The rest of us are swimming against the tide while those cùnts float along with it. They’re like a fucking fungus that’s manifested over the years and before anyone realised it’d taken over.

That's full scale meltdown stuff there from Shiels.

I can't get good players cause they play for other teams seemed to be his argument. Bizarre stuff.

Yip i remember the headline " Lawwell runs Scottish football'

Sacked for the truth[/QUOTE]

Absolutely pathetic isn't it. Say what everyone knows [but won't acknowledge] and you're fired.

As an aside, his football results weren't great - and that was the 'official' reason for the tin tack.

So basically no one wants to play for them for a number of reasons and money is one of them. Crazy meltdown stuff from Shiels.

So what was the "reason" he was asking the guys to state as to why he couldn't get Dundalk players? Is he insinuating it's to do with religion? Any NI bears help?

So what was the "reason" he was asking the guys to state as to why he couldn't get Dundalk players? Is he insinuating it's to do with religion? Any NI bears help?

He’s whinging that he’s no money and can’t get local players because other teams have money

He’s gone at the end of the season. 2 games left and no chance of European football isn’t going to be good enough to keep him in the job. Lost 18 out of 34 league games this season.

Sheils, when Kilmarnock manager, publicly stated that "Celtic have a disproportionate influence on the running of Scottish Football". This was construed as 'bringing the game into disrepute' and disrespecting Sellick.

He was then promptly sacked.

Regan was jettisoned for similarly going against Lawell and was warned 'on air' by Mcglaughlin of the consequences of disrespecting the fat Japanese.

There's something about Sheils that I like...he's a fkn fruitloop but he always says what's on his mind, which is refreshing in these days of managers like Brenda who's every sentence seems to have been considered a thousand times over before delivery for dramatic effect.

Fair play to him for calling out Lawwell when others wouldn’t but he’s still a wanker.

Never missed us in his post match interviews either.

I thought it was the ex st mirren chairman who said live on radio that the fat Japanese had an undue influence on scottish football.

Not sure but i think he may have been laughed at.

Back