Kent’s face when he scored

That wasn't an easy goal to score IMO - although he made it look almost effortless
So often shooting from similar positions results in shots past the post - or within the range of the keeper - but RK glided the ball into best location possible with just the right power & speed

Like most of the posts above mention- we all know he's capable of that - let's hope he kicks on from here

Incidentally I posted quite recently - that I didn't care if he stayed or left
Well I don't mind eating humble pie & I'd prefer him to find some form & consistency & stay

Certainly didn’t look like a guy who doesn't give a shit, he looked absolutely buzzing and it was brilliant to see.

Kent will be back to tare them apart……………very soon :cool:
Certainly didn’t look like a guy who doesn't give a shit, he looked absolutely buzzing and it was brilliant to see.

Kent will be back to tare them apart……………very soon :cool:
And then %^*& off for nothing ? Get real his contribution has been rotten 3 goals this calendar year, brutal. Has loads of ability but oh dear.

Reactions: WBD
And then %^*& off for nothing ? Get real his contribution has been rotten 3 goals this calendar year, brutal. Has loads of ability but oh dear.
Ok pal, thats your opinion, and it’s fair comment based in fact.
He’s not had a good season to date, he’s struggling thats obvious but I chose to believe he is still a Rangers player and everything that entails.

Call me a sentimental fool but after the last couple of months on here. the negativity. endless criticism, sometimes way over the top reactions and comments, criticizing everything right down to the poor hot dogs in the broomy. I decided to really enjoy the result today and was really pleased to see him get an assist and goal, I was also really pleased to see that genuine massive smile on his face.

I feel really good after that result today.

He may sign a new contract and this may be what he needed to get back to his brilliant best, I’m going to be optimistic and say that will happen. Im often wrong though but I hope I’m right.

Bookmark this and if I’m wrong, feel free to ram it right up my hole at the end of the season

Ok pal, thats your opinion, and it’s fair comment based in fact.
He’s not had a good season to date, he’s struggling thats obvious but I chose to believe he is still a Rangers player and everything that entails.

Call me a sentimental fool but after the last couple of months on here. the negativity. endless criticism, sometimes way over the top reactions and comments, criticizing everything right down to the poor hot dogs in the broomy. I decided to really enjoy the result today and was really pleased to see him get an assist and goal, I was also really pleased to see that genuine massive smile on his face.

I feel really good after that result today.

He may sign a new contract and this may be what he needed to get back to his brilliant best, I’m going to be optimistic and say that will happen. Im often wrong though but I hope I’m right.

Bookmark this and if I’m wrong, feel free to ram it right up my hole at the end of the season
Not at all the point I am making (Or attempting to ) is that he has ability but needs to step up more. I can guarantee he will be great on Tuesday

He’s still our main threat. Good game or not.

He's been nowhere near our main threat, hopefully this bucks him up a bit.
He'd have been sitting on the bench if he was being judged on his form!

Reactions: WBD
Not at all the point I am making (Or attempting to ) is that he has ability but needs to step up more. I can guarantee he will be great on Tuesday
Completely agree with you, he needs to do much better, he is much better and fans like us hold him to a high standard. I was not trying to take a cheap shot at you.

I don’t think his issue is effort or a lack of willing though, he is a very instinctive player, when he’s on it and it’s all flowing it’s intuitive and natural, he doesn’t have to think about it.

I believe when he loses that thing he has, his form slumps and he struggles to get it back. We have been here before with him. I honestly believe he needs to play through this and it will come back. It’s true he finds it easier to get up for the big games, I don’t mind that.

I really hope he signs another contract, I think he owes us that much as he was a serial lone player with a diminishing future when we gave him a home. I’ll be disappointed if he chooses to leave knowing the club will get nothing but that seems to be the way a lot of modern players work these days.

His ball in for Colak's header was great too.

Didnt think he was having a great game up until he got his goal but hopefully that gives him a bit of confidence.
it certainly was… great that he had the awareness + probably quickly thought, “%^*& me stepping over, this is going to colak’s heid”

he certainly looked like a massive weight was lifted off his shoulders..

How much do people think the contract situation is impacting his performances this season?

Last edited:
Let’s not forget the pass he made to play in Barisic for the cross that should have resulted in the third goal from Arfield.

let’s hope he keeps adding to his numbers as he is a key player for us.

I feel he is greedy in possession and takes on too much and eventually losing the ball far too often.

Need more out of him

Just my opinion.

Like everyone else delighted for Ryan but I actually think he needs our build up play/tactics to suit his game better.
Gio’s style seems to mean that he’s coming really deep and receiving the ball facing our goal on the half way line and hugging the touchline.
would like to see him have a bit more flexibility and freedom to pick up the ball in other areas where he can hurt teams.

I thought the deeper the match went the more he came into the game and instead of his usual cutting inside looking for a pass to the D or Barisic on the overlap he was far more driving and direct.
Sometimes it worked out, sometimes it didn't as is the case for most wingers but he got his reward in the end.
Whether this was down to the pressure being off or him coming into form time will tell.
Also his early cross for Colak's header was excellent, reminded me of his cross in Feyenoord for Morelos.

Saw a few folk on twitter as well as the odd
Click bait article saying he has rejected a contract offer from us. I know he has been off form a bit but id be mega gutted to lose him. Especially for nothing.

Delight, surprise, relief - probably a mixture of all 3.
Hopefully the goal and assist give him the confidence to offer more.
But he still needs to improve his passing!
Must have been total surprise that someone moved the goal and caught it.

I thought he was awful again on Saturday and the work rate which got him a bye in the past has gone. He was leaving Borna 2 on 1 countless times first half.
Could be our best player but would prefer to be anywhere else.

4 goals, our main strikers scoring, both our wingers providing an assist and one of the wingers getting a goal, Matondo scoring would‘ve made it perfect. Midfield aside, I think things are ready to start clicking and with Alfie and Antonio banging in the goals we’re set up for the run in to November.

He's been nowhere near our main threat, hopefully this bucks him up a bit.
He'd have been sitting on the bench if he was being judged on his form!
I swear he’s got a lot of the support under some sort of spell whereby he can still incite comments like the one you quoted despite having such a pitiful output and really not causing teams too many problems so often.

Back