Kent back in full training

What a buzz seeing him back, he has the ability to destroy this league and could take us to an even higher level of play

Headshot.

0_18839125.jpg

Is this Jack in this pic closing down Ojo?

*edit: link goes to first image. One I’m talking about is the 9th image.

Flanagan maybe

A sight for sore eyes. No Jack in training though. Time for Aribo to step in and continue his fine form for Nigeria at Tynecastle.

McGregor
Tav, Goldson, Edmundson, Barisic
Arfield, Davis, Aribo
Stewart, Morelos, Ojo

Defoe
Kent/Barker
Kamara
Helander/Katic
Flanagan
King
Foderingham

Tremendous news.

Exciting to think we've probably still not seen our strongest 11 (on paper) play together yet.

A sight for sore eyes. No Jack in training though. Time for Aribo to step in and continue his fine form for Nigeria at Tynecastle.

McGregor
Arfield, Davis, Aribo
Stewart, Morelos, Ojo

Defoe
Kent/Barker
Kamara
Helander/Katic
Flanagan
King
Foderingham
Thats the team i would go with

Could be Flanno or Andy Halliday

The kind of thing the 'like' button was made for mate.That said I doubt we'll see him until after the Porto game to be on the safe side.

Kent and Jack back would significantly strengthen us though,just need Aribo to transfer his form for his national side over and Arfield to kick on and we will be capable of dismantling teams all over the shot.

McGregor
Arfield, Davis, Aribo
Stewart, Morelos, Ojo

Defoe
Kent/Barker
Kamara
Helander/Katic
Flanagan
King
Foderingham
I would go with that team but would have big katic in for edmundson for his heading ability against this direct hearts team.

McGregor
Arfield, Davis, Aribo
Stewart, Morelos, Ojo

Defoe
Kent/Barker
Kamara
Helander/Katic
Flanagan
King
Foderingham
Never comfortable with majority of away ties. But that is a fine looking starting 11

The fact I think getting Jack back is more important (I’m sure I’m not alone) shows you we are getting quite a team together, throw in the form of Stewart, Defoe, Morelos and Barasic and there is much to be positive about
In good time as well, because the games will come thick and fast over the next few weeks,but it is a breath of fresh air to have greaer strength in depth and we'll only get stronger. A good solid win on Sunday to kick it off will do.

We're playing well so no need to rush him back on Sunday into the starting 11.
But I hope he gets some time on the pitch as I want him starting in Porto.

McGregor
Arfield, Davis, Aribo
Stewart, Morelos, Ojo

Defoe
Kent/Barker
Kamara
Helander/Katic
Flanagan
King
Foderingham

Arfield & Aribo must be big doubts mate due to international commitments.

Back