Kent close to a return and Jack back in training next week

What was the point of Jack showing pictures if boots on social media alluding to the fact he was training.
Did he not allude to being back soon, rather than saying he was already training?. You don’t just come back from a lay off and go into full intensity training.

Need to gradually build up fitness, body strength and ensure mobility is good. I’m just delighted he’s back.

We'll look much improved for the 10-15 games or so Jack manages this season.
He's a top player, just wish he wasn't made of glass.

Because he probably didn’t think putting his boots on to do some light jogging would be over analysed to death

Hardly over analysed to death.

Given the length of time he has been out and the lack of any updates it's an observation to some he was back in training, to some ie me that would mean full training.

Great news on Jack returning to training soon but getting Kent back fully fit and flying will be amazing. He brings so much when he is in form. Let’s hope his loss of form this season was because of that injury and he returns at his best.

Good news about both. Need to remember the length of time Jack has had off so would expect it'll still be some time before we seen him near a matchday squad. Hopefully up to match fitness by mid November.

Good news about both. Need to remember the length of time Jack has had off so would expect it'll still be some time before we seen him near a matchday squad. Hopefully up to match fitness by mid November.
After the next international break, first game the sf v Hibs... be great to see him back.

Hardly over analysed to death.

Given the length of time he has been out and the lack of any updates it's an observation to some he was back in training, to some ie me that would mean full training.

Have you emailed the club suggesting they send a memo to the players about dangerously misleading content on their social media accounts?

I think you should.

Last edited:
Great news that both are approaching fitness. Fingers crossed we see them both soon. Kent hopefully back in next couple of games, think we will need to be a bit more patient with Jack but can't wait to see him in our midfield again.

Kent is the biggest miss. We need him back ASAP
We still haven't replaced like for like. Wright is not the same level,maybe he needs more time but for me he doesn't carry the same threat and the same goes for a few squad players and I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the under eighteens in there,maybe McCann being one. The more pace we have the better.

giphy.gif

Even though Kent has mainly been poor i will never moan about him again, he is a massive loss and is better than the other options we have even when he is off it.

Jack would also be a massive boost.
Even when he's not on top form he attracts 2 players to him all the time which opens space for others. We just need to take advantage of that.

Back