Kent close to a return and Jack back in training next week

Hardly over analysed to death.

Given the length of time he has been out and the lack of any updates it's an observation to some he was back in training, to some ie me that would mean full training.

He's been out since March mate.

He'll have needed at least a month of aerobic endurance and then upping the intensity.

He's been doing a full pre season programme.

Hardly over analysed to death.

Given the length of time he has been out and the lack of any updates it's an observation to some he was back in training, to some ie me that would mean full training.
He posted it in the middle of the international break when most of the players who were left probably had a couple of days off. Was never likely to be full training

I took the boots to symbolise the return to training and any of the non contact, conditioning and strength were done in the gym and after 8 months out this would be done

Surely everyone and their granny knows that once the recovery in the gym is done its then onto grass for the non contact stuff and building the injury to be strong enough on grass.

Well, everyone and their granny does know that... except you it seems B-D

Last time Kent came back from injury he was excellent. I think he needs that hunger and would really benefit from having strong competition for his spot and not being a guaranteed starter.

We still haven't replaced like for like. Wright is not the same level,maybe he needs more time but for me he doesn't carry the same threat and the same goes for a few squad players and I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the under eighteens in there,maybe McCann being one. The more pace we have the better.

One was a free transfer from Aberdeen and one a £7m signing from Liverpool.

Not really comparable

He's been out since March mate.

He'll have needed at least a month of aerobic endurance and then upping the intensity.

He's been doing a full pre season programme.
Back for Christmas?
Looking forward to his return as we are fragile without him in the team, no one else has filled that void.
Will be like a new signing.

We still haven't replaced like for like. Wright is not the same level,maybe he needs more time but for me he doesn't carry the same threat and the same goes for a few squad players and I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the under eighteens in there,maybe McCann being one. The more pace we have the better.

The B team got absolutely humped by Ayr United mate, as well as losing to a couple of part time semi pro teams.

They're still a good bit away from first team level.

Can’t wait for the return of Jack. Take him a while to get back full match fitness etc. hopefully see his impact after new year

We’re missing an in form Ryan Kent. Not least his ability but we need more battlers in the team. There seems to be a softness about certain players at the moment.Wright I think will come good but for now at least, probably as someone to bring on as an impact sub. Had Alfie converted half the sitters we probably wouldn’t be criticising him.He was involved in plenty of moves in the first half.

Keep seeing posts saying it won't be long before Jack is injured again or the like, is there no chance that his injury could be fixed and this would stop him breaking down so much, could explain why he was out so long or is that just wishful thinking.

Keep seeing posts saying it won't be long before Jack is injured again or the like, is there no chance that his injury could be fixed and this would stop him breaking down so much, could explain why he was out so long or is that just wishful thinking.
The surgery on his back was to attack the root cause of his calf injuries, so you’d like to think so mate!.

The 2 Ryan’s would always be included in the first eleven in my opinion.
So it’ll be a massive boost to the team when those 2 return and get some games behind them. I just hope they can both stay injury-free for the rest of the season.

Haven't read full thread but hoping from that Ryan Jack can target Ross County on 7th November for a comeback.

Great news. Will be good to have both back, especially Kent, who we have sorely missed and I say that given that he didn’t even start the season well.

Kent is important in that he can be having a stinker but still pop up with a crucial assist or ping one in

We've missed that impact

Great news & I hope & pray there’s no set backs for either. Now just give us good news on big Phil Helander next week.

Back