Kent goal

1. How to cut a team open from defence............

12 seconds from Goldson playing the ball from outside our box, to Kent knocking it in at the other end.

2. Alfredo Morelos
12 touches. Diagonal Forwards, straight backwards, diagonal forwards, diagonal forwards, round the man, square, BANG!!!!

My poor mind is failing me but what was the European game when we broke away and it was like three touches and goal? Borna supplying the final pass.

That was some goal but this one is right up there. Just fantastic.

Cliche time, but if that's a Man U or Arsenal goal tonight, they're waxing lyrical on the news etc. A beautiful goal. Wee Alfie and Hagi creating, and Kenty finishing off a great move.

My poor mind is failing me but what was the European game when we broke away and it was like three touches and goal? Borna supplying the final pass.

That was some goal but this one is right up there. Just fantastic.
Villarreal, goal kick to Middleton, down the line for Borna then Lafferty finishing it

If we play that way against the tramps, they'll take the absolute tanking they have been overdue for years.

Absolute class - all passes right on the money, great turn by Hagi, pace and power of Morelos and a fantastic, calm finish by Kent.

We are good at football.

I know it’s old rhetoric, but if Barcelona had done that, it would be all over sky news. Just perfection. :cool:

Back