Kent second appeal for penalty

100% pen.

Walsh didn't give it purely because he had already given us one. That would have been the wee shite's pathetic mindset.

I am afraid you are absolutely right. i don't mind Walsh, but last night he chose not to make the correct decision, and that is a worry. Not suggesting he is corrupt, but when you knowingly make the incorrect decision as a ref, we are screwed. It was a clearer penalty than the one he gave.

As many others have said previously. After Walsh gave us our penalty on the 5th minute, he clearly made up his mind he wasnt giving us anything else. Probably to avoid his windows getting tanned.

100% penalty.
You could actually see by his reaction that Walsh just didn’t want to give us it.

The Tim’s picking away at the referees decisions in our games is finally coming to fruition, as the refs are now worrying what the reaction will be from these bastards.

giphy.gif

Not given because he didn't want to be a ref that gave Rangers 2 pens in a game, rather than do his job properly.

Thought he was very poor last night, whereas in other games involving us recently he has looked like he may be turning into the best ref in the country.
Obviously people can have off days and that could be the reason for the bad night, although less likely to have bad nights if you are full time and have no day job worries to deal with, which is what we need along with VAR.
Anyway another game where we can safely say the ref was poor, at least we can't be accused of sour grapes.

this would have shown up a black
Not given because he didn't want to be a ref that gave Rangers 2 pens in a game, rather than do his job properly.

Thought he was very poor last night, whereas in other games involving us recently he has looked like he may be turning into the best ref in the country.
Obviously people can have off days and that could be the reason for the bad night, although less likely to have bad nights if you are full time and have no day job worries to deal with, which is what we need along with VAR.
Anyway another game where we can safely say the ref was poor, at least we can't be accused of sour grapes.

The Tim’s picking away at the referees decisions in our games is finally coming to fruition, as the refs are now worrying what the reaction will be from these bastards.

Finally?? Sniff sniff haha

Just kidding mate. I’d say they have been riding the coat tails of refs terrified of bad press for some time.

100% pen.

Walsh didn't give it purely because he had already given us one. That would have been the wee shite's pathetic mindset.
This is so true. He would've feared the backlash of giving us two (absolutely legitimate) pens and thought it's not worth it.

For all the "penalty to rangers" faux outrage that we've been getting this season, can anyone actually think of a penalty that we got that was in any way dubious?

Total embarrassing to how the mob in black officiate our games VAR would have given this 100%garunteed this is why not being introduced here in Scotland till they can hand another tainted title to the paedo harbours an the jackpot of 40 Mill soon as they succeed to do this var will be automatically installed here in Scotland even the smaller leagues in Europe an smaller nation s have var in operation costing here by ass all on hold for one scummy team

It was a clear penalty, but we all know what would have happened if he gave it. Despite how clear it was, it would have been front page news for a few days with his face and name plastered over every paper. It's a disgrace. Refs aren't allowed to do their jobs if it's to Rangers' benefit.

Exactly the same shove as Steven Davis did in a couple of games in the last year or so and penalties were given against us. However, on these occasions apparently the opposition player was "clever" and waited for the contact.

I'm struggling to recall a game where so many fouls by the opposition went unchecked. Have I missed shirt pulling being confirmed as a legitimate tactic ?
Try hearts the game before, was going mental at Collums refusal to get the clear calls correct at the weekend , as you say though it’s that common now that we don’t get fouls when our shirts are pulled back despite it being an automatic yellow.

And to think some folk on here rate that wee posing fanny Walsh. Hei one of them and it makes him an enemy of ours. They all will do whatever it takes in whatever sleekit or it some cases blatant way to help them and hinder us. It's what they are taught to do since birth.

It’s been a particular bugbear of mine for years where referees are concerned that they allow personal feelings to govern decisions rather than simply applying the rules.

With Walsh yesterday you can see him thinking there was no way he was going to give a second penalty so soon after awarding a first no matter how clear it appeared.

This sort of arbitrary decision-making by percentages absolutely rips my knitting and always has done.

There needs to be greater accountability and consequences for such glaring errors of judgement.

VAR can’t come quick enough for me.

Said it to the lads at the time. He was too scared to actually do the job he was trained for.
No matter what way you look at it, it comes down to cheating.

That has got to be the two worst refereeing performances this season, in back to back games. Not awarding a second penalty was unbelievable.

What pissed me off last night, was the amount of times a Rangers player was fouled, ref waves play on, and when play breaks down, takes no action against the Hibs player.

Poor would be about 100 levels above what i rated him

Stonewall penalty!

And the defender knows it, look at his reaction, he knows he's fouled him!

It’s been a particular bugbear of mine for years where referees are concerned that they allow personal feelings to govern decisions rather than simply applying the rules.

With Walsh yesterday you can see him thinking there was no way he was going to give a second penalty so soon after awarding a first no matter how clear it appeared.

This sort of arbitrary decision-making by percentages absolutely rips my knitting and always has done.

There needs to be greater accountability and consequences for such glaring errors of judgement.

VAR can’t come quick enough for me.
I agree and disagree.

You and I want what's fair.

That ain't working here.

Look at how brazenly the Compliance Officer's Office works.

We should have been on this from day one.

There was also a pull back on aribo first half left side of the penalty box, was just him and a his player..... Nothing given!

Back