Kent skill on Taylor

This should help.
giphy.gif
Ok, now just need a physics expert to explain how that's possible without going arse over head.

I zoomed in on that, utter filth is the best way to describe it.
Also the flick from Kent was phenomenal as well :)

Its outrageous from Kent, could watch that all day. Taylor is absolutely woeful though. Might actually be worse than Laxalt lol

Its outrageous from Kent, could watch that all day. Taylor is absolutely woeful though. Might actually be worse than Laxalt lol

Ryan Kent > Trevor Sinclair. Remember how the press fawned over that wee scrote? Kent is still woefully underrated up here.

Just watched the RTV highlights and Tyldsley actually says “ha, see ya” :))

Reactions: WBD
I’m not always Kent’s biggest fan (my opinion, don’t hate me) but Hell’s Bells that’s ridiculously outrageous! I almost feel sorry for Taylor.

Almost.

You won’t see skills like that on Sportscene . First I’ve seen this , Missed the whole game as my van battery flat ,( charger pack ) i carry gubbed :(I was stranded at temp lights at Ravenscraig for 4 hours , probably caused a few of the several hundred that passed staring at me to miss it , I was the one pacing up and down the half mile long queue asking for jump leads , while his beloved team recorded their biggest margin OLD FIRM win in 22 years :D

You won’t see skills like that on Sportscene . First I’ve seen this , Missed the whole game as my van battery flat ,( charger pack ) i carry gubbed :(I was stranded at temp lights at Ravenscraig for 4 hours , probably caused a few of the several hundred that passed staring at me to miss it , I was the one pacing up and down the half mile long queue asking for jump leads , while his beloved team recorded their biggest margin OLD FIRM win in 22 years :D
Could you not watch on a phone mate?

He even has his own thread on the Huddleboard, with the majority grudgingly admitting how good he was. :p
Unfortunately one of them has stumbled upon the answer to combat his effectiveness.

Watching Kent, you’ll realize he has a decent skill set. But he is not Neymar or Mbappe and he could not break into the Liverpool front three or their midfield. He was therefore moved on by Klopp as he considered him inferior.

Against Celtic in recent games Kent is given freedom to basically move anywhere in attack. I have been writing about the lack of coaching at Celtic, and this was experienced initially against teams from Europe. However, this incapacity of football training was/is now on show in the Scottish League. The amount of ball watching, inability to tackle, wrong side defending, lack of cover, speed of challenge, 1 v 1, 2 v 2, small group up to 10 v 10 team defending is on display in nearly every match

How do you nullify Kent: Try starting by not allowing him this freedom on the pitch. Study film, what are his tendencies? Mostly right footed, the step-over and change of pace. Does he look to play one – twos or is he a part of a third player involvement. So now we know his tendencies, those traits need to be nullified. Man-mark Kent with a player that is very similar in type. And, when the ball arrives the defender is there to win the ball, possibly getting apiece of him and disrupting his rhythm. The Czechs did a number on him and they did not man mark him. A player like N'Golo Kanté would handle him easily!

Sign Kanté.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That piece of magic would have taken place right in line with my seat, maybe 20 yards away, which is ironic, as that ends up about the distance of separation between Taylor and Kent. If you watch the full pitch angle, you lose the mercurial genius of Kent's feet, however, you witness the comedy gold of Taylor continuing to run towards the half way line in a daze, attempting to work out what saucery just took place. It's the sort of moment that makes kids want to be footballers.

No pressure Ryan, but that single moment has me salivating about getting back to my seat and witnessing that sort of debauchery in a full and bouncing Ibrox.

Bravo sir.

:cool:

FBS

This should help.
giphy.gif
reminds me of something berkamp did years ago as i had to watch it dozens of times to figure out what actually happened . outragous skill by kent .easily the most exciting player we've had since the days of god and gazza . i just hope he doesn't have to be sold but on that form he s a star down south without doubt and there are bound to be clubs sniffing

Taylor will be questioning his career this morning after that incident.

The tims must have counsellors ready to go after they play us and see Kent starting, it can't be good for any mans mental health to have the pish extracted like that in front of millions watching.

Kent is the only player to remind me of Laudrup since Laudrup.

Every time he has the ball you just know something amazing can happen at any second and the defenders can do nothing about it. I can't believe I am comparing anyone to God himself but that's just how good Kent looks right now.

I've watched it about thirty times and I still can't figure out what foot he knocks the ball forward with.

Back