Kent skill on Taylor

This should help.
giphy.gif

Kent is the only player to remind me of Laudrup since Laudrup.

Every time he has the ball you just know something amazing can happen at any second and the defenders can do nothing about it. I can't believe I am comparing anyone to God himself but that's just how good Kent looks right now.
He has a threat about him that God had every time he received the ball. If Kent can get the goals to go with the skills, he may get to a similar level to God, but he has quite a way to go yet.

Have watched it over and over and still can’t figure out how he does it. I leapt off my sofa and applauded at the time. It was outrageously good.

My son who doesn't really bother too much about football but watches the games with me just let out a roar when Kent sent Taylor to the shops!!!!

He was like the kid in the school playground who's miles better than everyone else on Sunday. He was basically walking through them at will.

An incredible display from Kent. Unplayable.

The amount of this (and much more) not shown on Sportscene is an utter disgrace and an embarrassment. Couldn't believe the highlights I witnessed after having watched the game in full live.

celtic propoganda at its finest. Honest fans of the Scottish game being cheated and disrespected as usual, for the cult agenda.

Really think Aribos bit of magic deserves a video as well, since that too wasn't deemed 'entertaining' or 'skillfull' enough to make the highlights package.

E0YtNZXXEAE3Vwx

Look at Kent hammering it into lego here.

I like to think, that on their first day at the club, each of our new signings are forced to sit down and watch videos of that lady's front bottom and his pal Griffiths among others rubbing it in and laughing at our club. And told you need to hate them and treat them with that same level of disdain.

He has a threat about him that God had every time he received the ball. If Kent can get the goals to go with the skills, he may get to a similar level to God, but he has quite a way to go yet.

Tbf, put of 4 seasons, Laudrup only had good goalscoring season twice. His 1st and 3rd season scoring 13 and 20 goals respectively. His other 2 seasons were poor from a goalscoring pov. Think 6 in both seasons.

Laudrup was better, no question but I don't think sating once kent adds goals to his game he would get to a similar level.

I don't think he has the talent to get to Laudrups level but that's not all that big a deal. There's probably only been a couple hundred players in the history of football that were at Laudrups talent level.

Back