Kent suspension

Relatively anonymous again tonight with very little end product other than the goal assist which papers the cracks, however those sayinf they wouldn't care how long he was out need to realise that he always ups his game against the tramps and they are terrified of him.

Should be over turned but I don't think it can. Second yellow a dive when there was no contact.

Another point, when Kent was out earlier in the season, Sakala was electric when he got game time. I'm quite excited to see him play again

Does the livi game come too soon for an appeal. Any panel with eyes will overturn that. Clancy needs looked into
He does Tommy and that wasn't even close to his worst decision tonight.
I know he is poor but have to say that was probably the worst performance I have seen a ref have since Beaton v Hibs.

Genuinely don’t think we miss him so not overly fussed.
That's a ridiculous statement. up there with some of the silliest i've read on here.

Sure he has the odd quiet game etc, but if you don't think he's missed then I don't think we can take anything you say seriously. Absolutely ridiculous.

2 howling yellows from the ref. Neither was a booking

^^^This^^^

1st one he was actually trying to walk away & Haynes was in his face & the 2nd he literally never touched him.

Lego eater conned Clancy not for the 1st time & not for the last I'd wager either.

First one was stupid by Kent. Hayes started it, but Kent waited till the ref had came over and was yards away to push him back.

Second one was a disgrace by Clancy. There was no contact at all.
That’s the way I saw the first one - he made it easy for the ref to show him a card.

The second one.. I honestly don’t believe the referee even considers a yellow card for that unless the player is already on a booking and the ref has a chance to send someone off late in the game.

There were a few hefty challenges in that match last night but it lacked the ferocity that you often find in this fixture - 8 bookings and a red card was completely over the top from a referee who decided to use cards to control the match. Clancey utterly bottled it last night.

Anyone wanting Kent dropped or punted doesn’t understand football very well.

If anything was gonna happen last night it was coming through RK hence why we scored from his cross. He had the beating of Ramsay from what I saw…Kent didn’t have a brilliant game but he’s our biggest threat.

Ask Sellick supporters if they like him playing Vrs them.

Brown can be cited for simulation as he has got another player sent off. Whether he will or not remains to be seen.

I'd assume Kent's second yellow would rescinded with a guilty verdict.

You cannot criticise Ryan Kent on here. You should know that by now.
2 goals and 2 assists in 13 matches (according to Fotmob) is a poor return from someone who you would regard as a senior/top player in the squad.

He’s a talented player, and he works his bollocks off in defending from the front and tracking back to suppprt his defence.
His primary role is to create and score goals though and we need more from him in that regard.

For what it’s worth - Hagi is in the exact same boat. Heaps of talent and capable of turning a game but we aren’t seeing it enough.

2 goals and 2 assists in 13 matches is a poor return from someone who you would regard as a senior/top player in the squad.

He’s a talented player, and he works his bollocks off in defending from the front and tracking back to suppprt his defence.
His primary role is to create and score goals though and we need more from him in that regard.
You'll get no argument from me on that.

You cannot criticise Ryan Kent on here. You should know that by now.
I honestly don’t get the big hype around him. I get on his day and understand fully when he produces he’s our best player but we don’t see it as often as we should.

Maybe I’m wrong but for 7 million I expect a hell of a lot more from him

I honestly don’t get the big hype around him. I get on his day and understand fully when he produces he’s our best player but we don’t see it as often as we should.

Maybe I’m wrong but for 7 million I expect a hell of a lot more from him
Absolutely.
He has it all, two footed, quick and a great work ethic yet, for me, he constantly undeachieves.

I think if we're going to slate a player's numbers, we may as well get them accurate:

League: 13 appearances, 2 goals, 4 assists

Europa League: 4 appearances, 1 assist

CL qualifiers: 2 appearances, 2 assists

League Cup: 1 appearance, 0 goals/assists

EL qualifiers: 1 appearance, 0 goals/assists

Right everyone who’s commented on my post. 2 goals and 2 assists in 12 league games is nowhere near good enough

If it wasn’t for his performances against the beasts majority would want him punted
Wow, I thought your first post was a wind up, but you’ve doubled down.

The control and cross for our goal against Aberdeen. Show me another Rangers player that could have done what Kent did.

Back