Kent

Hasn’t performed for a good while now and tonight was the final straw for me. Time to drop him and get rid asap.
Angry and frustrated with him as he has all the talent in the world but lacks effort, commitment and heart to do anything with it.

Never thought I would be happy to see him go but have no interest in him continuing as a Rangers player.
There was so much support and amazing attacking play for him to play his game , I also can’t believe he missed those chances and gave both fouls that cost us the game!

Tillman was amazing though, let’s spend £5m on him

There was so much support and amazing attacking play for him to play his game , I also can’t believe he missed those chances and gave both fouls that cost us the game!

Tillman was amazing though, let’s spend £5m on him
I'm obviously not blaming Kent for every single thing that went wrong tonight.

However he is a shell of the player he was and right now should be nowhere near the team.

Tillmans just as bad

I think any hope I had for him faded when he just gave up after the shoulder to shoulder with Salah.

He’s chucked it and shouldn’t start again.
This. Kent is done. If he can’t up his game and perform against his old club when he has a point to prove he never will. He’s a cult hero but needs dropped. Sakala offered more heart in the 20 mins he got that Kent has all season.

Very disappointing again tonight he seems to have lost all self belief and confidence to take his man on.

If that was a shop window for Morelos and Kent the takers will be thin on the ground, Sakala and Colak sparked us into some sort of threat.

I always thought Kent was a top end Championship player.

I am beginning to think bottom end.

Sakala has his faults but he deserves a run in the team ahead of Kent.

Kent has been pathetic for too long now, clearly running down his contract.

Punt to Wigan or Sunderland in January and cut our losses on him.

He's been an integral part of getting back to the Champions league, and at the time he joined was a massive upgrade from what we had in the squad.

It's time for him and us to move on though

He's no longer really contributing and we need better.

I'll wish him luck if he moves on, but if he's going to lets commit to playing players that want to be with us now

I hate criticizing Rangers players but tonight's lack of any sort of pride or passion was just how Ryan Kent has been since the start of the season.
He doesn't want to be here, he thinks he's better than he is and if we're offered any sort of fee for him in January, which is unlikely, we should take it.
Any clubs that may have been eyeing him in the past will have noted his stinking attitude and he'll end up at some bottom half Championship club. On much reduced wages I hope.
Hero to Zero. Arrogant prick. %^*& him.

i guess his goal from the weekend didnt give him 'confidence'. I expect Gio will start him at the weekend.

Kent has rarely kicked his own arse since we won 55. No consistency of hunger or desire.

At least you know Lovenkrands would turn it on against Celtic and in Europe.. Kent just seems devoid of ideas most matches.

Works his arse off for the team but needs to be contributing goals and assists… and he just doesn’t do either nearly enough.

I hate criticizing Rangers players but tonight's lack of any sort of pride or passion was just how Ryan Kent has been since the start of the season.
He doesn't want to be here, he thinks he's better than he is and if we're offered any sort of fee for him in January, which is unlikely, we should take it.
Any clubs that may have been eyeing him in the past will have noted his stinking attitude and he'll end up at some bottom half Championship club. On much reduced wages I hope.
Hero to Zero. Arrogant prick. %^*& him.
Mental isn’t it?

If you are playing for a move then most players would be turning it on and showing their best.

Kent is playing like a man short, waste of a jersey.

However he'll start versus St Mirren no matter how poor he is

Kent has rarely kicked his own arse since we won 55. No consistency of hunger or desire.

At least you know Lovenkrands would turn it on against Celtic and in Europe.. Kent just seems devoid of ideas most matches.

Works his arse off for the team but needs to be contributing goals and assists… and he just doesn’t do either nearly enough.
He doesn't work his arse off at all and hasn't done for some time. Lack of talent or ability is one thing, lack of effort is something completely different.
The manager needs to act, and act quickly and decisively.

Don't know what is going on but the one thing I would have said was Kent always gives100%and doesn't hide. Not been the case this season , something is up . Time on the bench I think .

He doesn't work his arse off at all and hasn't done for some time. Lack of talent or ability is one thing, lack of effort is something completely different.
The manager needs to act, and act quickly and decisively.

the problem is he is undroppable under Gio.

Needs time out has been managed naively.

When he was played through into the scouse box and should have bore down on goal or delivered a killer cross or shot

He did absolutely nothing

Lazily played a ball to no c*nt and straight out the park

Absolute imposter
Poundland Eminem, innit

Back