Kent

I like him.

I think he'll be important in games like yesterday in trying to break teams down, he's tricky with good pace.

Wasn't at the game due to work but i have said way before yesterday that this boy is going to be a star.. Fantastic player. His performance in Maribor was simply awesome..

He's a tidy player who is a constant threat and also good defensively. He's an important player and my man of the match yesterday. Also one of the few players who put a performance in at the Piggery.

i think he realises this may be his last chance to really make a career for himself, I think he has been a bit hit and miss during other loan spells,but with us he seems to be enjoying himself and able to express his talent and ability ,so good luck ryan

Only really weak part of his game is his finishing.
I notice he tends to strike the ball at chest height making it easy for the keeper to save.

Definitely his best performance for us yesterday imo,he is fast, direct, has 2 good feet, can go inside and outside,works hard defensively, good close control and we've now found out he knows where the back of the onion bag is, cracker and if Liverpool don't see him being with them then he is one I would like us to invest in.

He had a great game yesterday and you can see his potential

It was however against Dundee

He needs to be as influential against tougher opposition imo

I'm glad we have persisted with him, I think he is majorly underrated by our support. Probably the most comfortable dribbler we have, most skillful, most two footed and one of the fastest and fittest. Been very unlucky not to get his first goal sooner.

In my opinion Kent is a star! he is comfortably the most skillful player we currently have! I would love to get him signed as he is only going to get better, but the better he plays for us, the less likely that will happen.

Really like him, have done since his first appearance. Pace to burn, has some trickery, gets into good positions, good delivery, and two footed, he's got a lot going for him. On top of that, his work rate and stamina are phenomenal, he'll be invaluable in Europe.

Getting better game by game remember the panty wetting on here when we signed him because he couldn't get a game for Bristol city

Been impressed with him recently. I thought he was good against ufa and worked hard against Celtic without getting much of the ball. Then produced a motm performance yesterday. Only 21. Hopefully goes on from here

He is a real threat when he is on his game.

Final ball and decision making will improve with regular game time, a really good option to have in the squad at a time when we can’t afford the more developed player.

Every time I see him, Im more convinced Bristol City fans are retarded.

nn7gwk.jpg

wqoxhu.jpg

Wonder what our chances are of getting him on a permanent basis as I don't think he will ever get into the Liverpool team with the money they can spend for his position

Back