Kent's goal

Great strike from Kent. This is what he’s capable of and should be encouraged to take a shot whenever there is a decent opportunity - of course some shots go way over the bar as we have seen but he’s no different to any other player in that respect.

A lovely worked build up and finish. We score some lovely goals.

Btw Kent's balls must have still been hurting at that point from moments before, and the swivel to hit that shot wouldnt have helped :eek: brave boy.

Parkhead mk 2 seems to be a common move for us we tried it at Hibs before the new year game last year aswell and the keeper made a cracking save absolutely superb goal from Aribo onwards when we move the ball quicky we are a cracking side
Anyone who has played any will know that finish was not as easy as he made it look. Great timing and concentration to put that away

Kent has never scored an “shrug of the shoulders”type goal.If he keeps his early
season form up,I for one will be eating crow,
about not being worth what we paid for him.
Barisic has actually got me thinking the same thing.

Parkhead mk 2 seems to be a common move for us we tried it at Hibs before the new year game last year aswell and the keeper made a cracking save absolutely superb goal from Aribo onwards when we move the ball quicky we are a cracking side
He took it well even after a burst bawsack haha

When he got hit in the baws wi the baw ah shouted at the telly " coont thum wee man and get oan wi it "
He scored right after it.
He must've heard me.

This is the way Gabriel McKay from the Rhecord describes Kent’s goal - it’s f@cking primary school journalism cos he’s raging we won again but hardly surprising from that fud.

The winger may not quite have caught it properly, but his left-footed effort was enough to beat Parish and give Gerrard a much easier half-time team talk.

Kent has never scored an “shrug of the shoulders”type goal.If he keeps his early
season form up,I for one will be eating crow,
about not being worth what we paid for him.
Barisic has actually got me thinking the same thing.

Think every man and his boy already knows than Borna is worth multiple times what we paid, the rumoured £12m price tag on his head is a bargain for a Croatian International.

Have always thought we overpaid for Kent but no doubting if he finds a consistency to his game along with a goal scoring habit, we will comfortable get back what we paid and a good bit more besides.

Great strike from Kent. This is what he’s capable of and should be encouraged to take a shot whenever there is a decent opportunity - of course some shots go way over the bar as we have seen but he’s no different to any other player in that respect.

Boys gotta take a clearence to the nads more often! 60s from squish to swish!

Back