Kerrydale Meltdown -Europa League Edition

BBC lives scores:

Celtic much better in the second half'​

Celtic 1-3 AC Milan
f4b74006-bc44-410f-a14a-073233d395b5.jpg

Pat Bonner
Former Celtic goalkeeper on BBC Sportsound
Quote Message: Hauge just got inbetween Ajer and Duffy and it was good play. That kills the game, but it's been much better in the second half from Celtic
Hauge just got inbetween Ajer and Duffy and it was good play. That kills the game, but it's been much better in the second half from Celtic
Every cloud eh - you delusional fuckwit of a human being.

Post match with a wee bit of hope after they scored...
Enjoy. Enjoy their worry and fear.

Goal out of absolutely nothing. Alright time to hook our best outfield player and most dangerous goalscorer.
---------------
Ref has been an arse all game. (par and standard Dhim comment)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Duffy boots Barkas in the baws.....
----------------------------------------------------
I'll go to my grave without seeing Barkas make a save.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps. hearing Bill Gates is looking into Rangersitis as a vaccine for Covid.
Have those creepy bastards spent £35k on a test unit yet?
Or is SGSEVCO immune? :)) :)) :))
-----------------------------------------------------
Duffy has injured another of our team? Are we sure of this guy's bonafides?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here might be a glimmer of hope in that tonight, if you just forget about loads and loads) of other things
--------
Minging.
Tighter play but again, nae cutting edge. Milan an obviously better team so will temper the response.
WTF, Duffy? shampoo. Is the EPL that bad?
Ntcham = NAW
Brown - pains me tae say this but please take him aff the team sheet.
Christie, get him aff set pieces. Seriously.
Fecking fed up.
What the eff is going on here?
Not going to say anything more. Done.
---------------------------------------------------
He needs to go, absolutely clueless. 20 minutes in the second half when Milan cgaf.

Too many players regressed and look like they don't have a clue.
1f923.svg

Rangers somehow managed to control the rain and waterlogged the pitch on Bassett's side to make it easier for him after replacing Borna.
I'm taking my bewilderment as a positive, that thought process could only have been hatched from the deepest recesses of a Gallowagate slop house

Nothing better these days than watching them in Europe.

Lennon is deluded, Milan went into cruise control before half time, they only stepped it up when the scum scored to put them out their misery. I don’t think the Milan keeper made a save the whole night. Claiming Laxalt was amazing ? He never found a team mate with a cross all night.

Classless tramps playing fields of athanray over the tannoy as they are carrying out interviews, purely to get the reprobates aroused and forget all about being humiliated again.

Was on the Innes And Gunn for our game before switching over to Peroni for good luck in time for the Krunic opener - better than crate of Carlsberg

Long may they be delude, but unfortunately the penny has dropped for some. It's just a case of how long they can afford to spend no money. A new manager will require a transfer budget.

What's going on with all that Meelan shite? If the BBC want to be "authentic" what's wrong with Milano? It's bad enough all the Seveea stuff they come out with. We have a perfectly good name in English for that Spanish city, it's called Seville..
As a Spanish resident, I will just say that, according to my professora, in Spanish you pronounce every letter of the word. The vowels as we know them are pronounced ah eh ee ohh oo. The letter v is always pronounced as a b, and a double LL is pronounced as eey. The problem is you know the English spelling... the Spanish spell it Sevilla...hence that Spanish city you refer to is properly pronounced Sebeeyah. And don't start me on the letters c, h, j, and z. Every day a school day, but the bottom line is it's just the TV pundits trying to be smart arses.

Last edited:
Back