Kerrydale Meltdown -Europa League Edition

Couldn't resist a wee look over there...

Laxalt is our best player because he's only been here for a wee while. Just wait until he gets used to our "coaching".

Absolutely nothing to gain by persisting with Duffy.
Should only ever wear a Celtic top if he is watching the game in the pub.

Truly awful.
Dosn,t say much if they think laxative is their best player.

Not kerryfail but the Record;

Jens Petter Hauge's stoppage time strike gave the Italian giants the points but the Celtic manager was buoyed with his players in the wake of their lifeless defeat to Rangers at the weekend.

Wtf - they were already winning ? :)

Made sure I read this thread from start to finish & wasn't disappointed, there are some topper quotes from their board, absolute comedy gold.

Enjoy their pain :))

He’s a slavering idiot clearly states Roofe scores from halfway line rangers have actually scored a decent goal.
Oh wait I thought rangers were playing in black.
piss off you halfwit you’ve just watched 92 minutes of football, seen rangers score a penalty then all of a sudden we are playing in black?
best bit for me, we don’t care it’s all about the champions
Hahahahahahaha

Subtle dig from Gerrard then? At his pre match press conference he said he believed the seedings to be true and Liege and Benfica should be favourites
I think it more psychology... we're the 'have to fight our way through the qualifying rounds' underdogs kinda thing

They sound like us a few years ago, trying to take positives out of getting pumped.
They are absolutely woeful. I'm actually quite shocked by how bad they are. They are clinging on to this 2nd half. They scored a goal from a corner then Milan just killed them off when needed. The defending for every goal was shambolic.

Read a yahoo saying that until Milan's third goal you could argue that the Celtic result was a better result that ours because they were up against one of the best teams in Europe.
Whit? Someone actually thought that?!

They are absolutely woeful. I'm actually quite shocked by how bad they are. They are clinging on to this 2nd half. They scored a goal from a corner then Milan just killed them off when needed. The defending for every goal was shambolic.
I know mate, they were even worse than v us in the 1st half last night, Milan didn't bother trying 2nd half

Back