Kerrydale Meltdown -Europa League Edition

Morning all.
Wee wander over for the morning after the night before. Have they calmed down?
Enjoy

Calm down WB nobody is saying barkas is shit, he just doesnt make any saves.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am flabbergasted people are acting as if we won. There was zero positives from that
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duffy looks like a cart horse.
Looks like a man who spends more time in the pub than the training pitch or gym.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Without wishing to jump of the “FFS Duffy” band-wagon, if you look back at the second Hun goal at the weekend and a couple of the goals last night, his reactions to dangerous situations are diabolical. He looks like he is playing about half a second behind everyone else. Add that to the complete lack of appropriate physical engagement (he had three chances at the second goal to make a challenge and the only one he made was on McGregor) and you have all the ingredients of a defensive bombscare.
--------------------------------
We are honking.

The rate of regression over the past 18 months or so and Lennon’s demeanour on the sides is truly alarming.
------------
There's no chance that team are better than the Lazio team we beat twice last season. We've just went backwards an absolute mile.
------------------------------------------------
A failure to complete the 10IAR will go down as one of the biggest self inflicted sporting failures ever.......anywhere. Lennon looks defeated on the sidelines, his body language doesn't inspire anyone and it all seems to be guesswork now for him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If Lenny thinks losing 3-1 at home days after the huns beat us is improvement, he must be dousing his anus in mescaline
-----------------------------

Simply, simply lovely!

There is a real sense of the tide turning

Morning all.
Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am flabbergasted people are acting as if we won. There was zero positives from that
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like a man who spends more time in the pub than the training pitch or gym.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Without wishing to jump of the “FFS Duffy” band-wagon, if you look back at the second Hun goal at the weekend and a couple of the goals last night, his reactions to dangerous situations are diabolical. He looks like he is playing about half a second behind everyone else. Add that to the complete lack of appropriate physical engagement (he had three chances at the second goal to make a challenge and the only one he made was on McGregor) and you have all the ingredients of a defensive bombscare.
We are honking.

The rate of regression over the past 18 months or so and Lennon’s demeanour on the sides is truly alarming.
------------
There's no chance that team are better than the Lazio team we beat twice last season. We've just went backwards an absolute mile.
A failure to complete the 10IAR will go down as one of the biggest self inflicted sporting failures ever.......anywhere. Lennon looks defeated on the sidelines, his body language doesn't inspire anyone and it all seems to be guesswork now for him.
If Lenny thinks losing 3-1 at home days after the huns beat us is improvement, he must be dousing his anus in mescaline
Thank you very much :)

I am off to inject this.

Not kerryfail but the Record;

Jens Petter Hauge's stoppage time strike gave the Italian giants the points but the Celtic manager was buoyed with his players in the wake of their lifeless defeat to Rangers at the weekend.

Wtf - they were already winning ? :)
Watching the tv after their game was bizarre too. Talking about all the confidence etc they would take from this game. What?

Morning all.
Enjoy

We are honking.

------------
Biggest self inflicted sporting failures ever....brilliant.
My granny could have been manager and win these titles ..ffs

Read a yahoo saying that until Milan's third goal you could argue that the Celtic result was a better result that ours because they were up against one of the best teams in Europe.
He's not far off to be fair. That's if they were playing the Milan of 25 years ago that is, the current Milan crop are massively poor in comparison with what's gone before.

He's not far off to be fair. That's if they were playing the Milan of 25 years ago that is, the current Milan crop are massively poor in comparison with what's gone before.

And they took all their best players off as the match wore on.

BBC lives scores:

Celtic much better in the second half'​

Celtic 1-3 AC Milan
f4b74006-bc44-410f-a14a-073233d395b5.jpg

Pat Bonner
Former Celtic goalkeeper on BBC Sportsound

Every cloud eh - you delusional fuckwit of a human being.
That is turd polishing of the highest order.

What's going on with all that Meelan shite? If the BBC want to be "authentic" what's wrong with Milano? It's bad enough all the Seveea stuff they come out with. We have a perfectly good name in English for that Spanish city, it's called Seville.
Can't tell if you're at the wind up or not.

Can't tell if you're at the wind up or not.
Not at all, every time I hear a BBC commentator talk about Seveea rather than calling it Seville it annoys me. I cheer the odd one who says it the right way. Now the lemming like way they're all saying Meelan annoys me too. I'm aware I need to get out more.

But the football team are literally called Sevilla :D

What do you call Roma?
They're called Sevilla in Spanish, in English they're called Seville, as the city and orange is! We don't call Bayern Munchen do we?
I'm undermining my argument here but I suppose we do call the Naples team Napoli and the Rome team Roma.
I'll try not to let it wind me up in future!

They are so bad for possibly the first time in history they have been defeated without claiming to have been cheated
Possibly due to there not being 60k in the stadium claiming for imaginary penalties and offsides they seem to now be acknowledging they are in fact woeful

Back