Kerrydale meltdown Xmas wrapping paper tweet.

I remember that. But didn’t the snp officially declare the word non-sectarian more recently? And because of that the scum now use it all the time, knowing it’s offensive to us, whilst telling us it’s not offensive. Messed up.
Nope, the SNP dont have the power to declare anything as sectarian or non-sectarian.

Only the courts do, and there are several precedents where the term 'hun" has accurately been described as sectarian

They are not normal, I was on a flight to Glasgow from London last week, got down to the departure and I could see a lump of a middle aged man easily 25st worth with a lime green t shirt on.
As I got closer I could see it was the full regalia shorts and all. The weather was horrendous and this clown travelled to an Airport like that.

Nope, the SNP dont have the power to declare anything as sectarian or non-sectarian.

Only the courts do, and there are several precedents where the term 'hun" has accurately been described as sectarian
The word hun in itself isn’t deemed offensive, it’s the context in which it is used is offensive. This Paper is offensive as it is used in a derogatory manner.

Its not a wind up account. Everything they post is 100% real posts by their fans on either the forums or Twitter. Everything is real.

Obviously the paper has to be wound up on to a roll.

Amazing the amount of people that can’t grasp that.

Not a dig at the OP btw. But even after explaining it to some mates they still can’t grasp it.

In the week Humza is banging on about hate crimes let's hear his views on this.
Its all one way Humza isn't it?
You are the bigot and a sleekit, sly git.

This is where we need to highlight the crimes they are doing.

If we keep quiet and treating this like a joke and simply calling them scum and pissing and moaning on here then we will get nowhere.

They wouldn't stand it, they would report everything and that is why they are light years ahead of us in terms of being heard politically.

They are not normal, I was on a flight to Glasgow from London last week, got down to the departure and I could see a lump of a middle aged man easily 25st worth with a lime green t shirt on.
As I got closer I could see it was the full regalia shorts and all. The weather was horrendous and this clown travelled to an Airport like that.
What do you expect the poor sod to wear his only other attire is his hoopy pyjamas

Pure rage on a website which promotes cards featuring Santa shiting down the Celtic chimney.

Honestly, the moral opprobrium is hilarious. %^*& Celtic.

Do our club know about this ? Something needs to be done at some point about this Hun stuff . We either do what I do and take back ownership and get them told they are the huns , hit them back with it if it’s to remain legal OR it should be treated the same as other hate crime . What we have now is an intolerable situation where it’s deemed acceptable in Scotland to call someone a Hun Willy nilly in day to day life without fear of prosecution. But if you happen to whisper “ 19th Century Terrorist “ you will be jailed . They can’t have it both ways so what’s it to be ?

Without wishing to sound uber offended, that paper is a hate crime.

I agree with that assessment

NBM will be along in the national press any minute now to condemn this act of sectarianism. Unless it has not been brought to their attention of course.

I suspect many will have no real issue with the paper but will be more concerned with the double standards as we have been assured that sectarianism is not a one way street.

As my old mum used to say they are more to be pitied than scolded.

All the cvnts who work for NBM will already have placed their orders for this bigoted wrapping paper.

Who are the HUNS are they a coloured race.
Asiatic nomadic horsemen from the steppes. Invaded Europe in the 5th century, had a square go with Rome and gave their name to Hungary. I went to Hungary in 1991 and met a bloke called Attilla. Surprisingly common name there apparently.

Religious zealots that cant even take the time to write out a word properly that contains the name of the messiah.
Xmas and not Christmas...and thats before you even start with the sectarianism

Back