Kerrydale St season ticket renewal poll

Hilarious tramps...

even had one of them say that the fat Japanese wore a blue shirt for his apology (lol) for the Dubai trip just to get it up the poets.. special breed indeed.

I think they'll see a slight down turn in numbers but won't be anything near that.

They'll bring a new manager in and the mentally challengeds will lap it up.. Hopefully it's somebody like Larson or Keane lol.
They are talking Tuchel, Allegri or Raggnik over there.

Prepare to be disappointed lads

It will dressed up as , we are boycotting because of the board , aye ok , as soon as this was over for them the support would fall away , but the manor it has happened ,they will take years to bring them back .
Ah but they have a million on the waiting list

More than 26% will renew, you can be certain of that. Their next manager choice will be very interesting. Will they go down our route and select an inexperienced big name like John Terry or Rooney ?
Its all down to Lawwell, he has to control everything. Would he be willing to appoint Terry and his backroom staff and scouting staff ?
This. The majority(if not vast majority) will renew. This will be especially so if they push the boat out on a new manager and a spending spree on transfers. Always best to predict future behaviour on past behaviour rather than polls. I fully expect a strong challenge from them next year, just gotta hope it doesn't turn out well from them and we also continue to improve.

I used to get shivers down my spine when I was driving to Glen Coe and could see the white stone painted building from the road, that was the Jimmy Savile residence.

This feeling returns to me every time, when I am out shopping and I pass Celtic stores in shopping malls.

I don't know where the Fat Japanese lives, and please nobody show me or tell me, as I don't want to know.
He lives in an ivory tower above the chamber of secrets.

They are liars and shitebags. That's a poll designed to strike fear into Liewell, he really won't give a fvck and the mentally challengeds will have a similar poll next season.

I always remember the story a P&O security guard told me about them. When we were in the lower leagues he said that normal run of the mill league games they were lucky if they had 2 busloads on the boats. Come the European games they all came out of the wood work and had hundreds on board. He said he remember a st mirren game one Sunday morning they had 2 mini buses on board. Now, no matter who rangers play at home we always have a considerable amount of fans travelling across. Just shows the support for Celtic is only there when things are going good or when certain big teams come to visit

Won 9 titles in a row* and at the first sign of not winning a 10th one, Three Quarters of their polled fanbase says they won't renew their season tickets. Not just that but they had to close down huge sections of their stadium just because Rangers weren't in the same division as them for a few years. In other words they rely on another club to sell their season tickets. That must be a unique scenario in World football.

Which begs the question......Is there a more fickle fanbase anywhere than them?

The same old?! They’ve won everything for four years!! There must be a lot of them that wouldn’t last if what happened to us happened to them!

Self entitled prick
They’d be dead and buried if criminals and crooks done to them what they did to us.

Sharkhead was deserted during the Ronnie Deila years, and that was when they were still winning everything. They’ll be lucky to get half the current season tickets sold.

Greatest fan's in the world 12 trophies in a row 9 league flags in a row. This pish in the media trying to put the blame on a board, and its manager. Trying to trump up sympathy for a set of fan's who have had all this glory without any competition. We're is their loyalty. They don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever. This is the same set of fan's that has tried and still trying to kill of another football team. They are scum through and through along with their media friends. They all deserve each other. Jesus one season that goes wrong and look at the state of them

Its not surprising. Their stands were empty without Rangers being in the same league - a couple of glory seasons - no we are back as a force and the rats are deserting the again.
TGFITW - my arse.

Greatest fan's in the world 12 trophies in a row 9 league flags in a row. This pish in the media trying to put the blame on a board, and its manager. Trying to trump up sympathy for a set of fan's who have had all this glory without any competition. We're is their loyalty. They don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever. This is the same set of fan's that has tried and still trying to kill of another football team. They are scum through and through along with their media friends. They all deserve each other. Jesus one season that goes wrong and look at the state of them

I'm of an age I can well remember Gerry McNee saying on more than one occasion back in the 80s that if Rangers were ever hit to the skids or sign a Catholic the support would disappear "like snow off a dyke". We were all bigots and glory hunters apparently whilst they were "faithful through and through", despite the attendance figures from the 1920s to the early 1960s putting the lie to that myth for all to see. They were rioting outside the piggery this season after just 4/6 weeks of bad results ffs. What would they be like if virtually the rest of Scottish football surrounded them like vultures around a dying man, just waiting for his last breath, and then found themselves demoted to the 4th tier and raped of just about all of their assets?

The last decade has been fucking tough as hell, the worst in our history since the 1880s, but I've never lowered myself to their level once, nor have any fellow Bears. It's been a hellish journey back to the top but it has made us tougher and more appreciative of our club than any tainted Quadruple Treble ever could.

I don't see it being as drastic as that, however even a 10/15k shortfall which I fully expect will see them f#cked in financing a new management regime plus replacing the likes of Edouard, Ajer, Christie etc. Delicious.

Nobody can argue Rangers fans in general have stayed loyal since sent to the bottom league, parkhead was half empty until our return to the top and will hopefully go that way again.B-DB-D
Looking back it was hellish but I firmly believe it galvanised us and showed scottish football for what it is to a wider audience hate filled and corrupt.
55 will send some back into the woodwork or put them off fitba all together, which is nice.B-DB-D

I was going to say a rousing speech from pig eyes Pete would soon get them back in place, but his Dubai explanation went down like a lead balloon, I think he will struggle to get them back on board.

Season tickets will be well down for them but won’t be anything like is being suggested. They will sell their players with a year left on their contracts to plug the gap. They will recruit downgrades on Eduard, Ajer and Christie no doubt.

They really are angry. It won't be that bad for them but even if 10% don't renew it causes a lot of problems. Sadly they do get a CL place for second place (due to us being back in Europe ironically). Thankfully it's a hard route.
Does that start in 2021, I thought it was from 2022

Back