Kerrydale St season ticket renewal poll

Love this,on their will you renew your ST thread?-:)

“If it’s the same old I’m out, even though I love my seat and sitting next to a wall and being able to sit my bovril was one of the perks of the seat. But eff the whole lot of them if they continue with this monumental piss take.” B-)

If they got relegated to the bottom of Scottish football theres no doubt in my mind their attendance would have been 10k max. So many glory hunters who probably dont even like football in their support.

I know a guy at work who has 2 kids and something like a fifth share in a set of season tickets. Gets 3-4 games/year to games with the kids.

He’s no that bothered

26% yes.
74% no.

The self proclaimed greatest support in the world B-D
It's a lot of money to pay out just to get a platform to show your hate for Protestants.
Now that it doesn't come with guaranteed triumphalism, stuff it.
Time to get onto the SNP bandwagon, where you can hate the same Prods and it doesn't cost nearly so much.

If they got relegated to the bottom of Scottish football theres no doubt in my mind their attendance would have been 10k max. So many glory hunters who probably dont even like football in their support.

Clear evidence for this is in recent memory is how their average attendance dropped from 57, 366 in 08/09 to 45, 582 in 09/10 (the season under Mowbray).

A 12,000 difference in under a year. That's a lot of fair weather fans.

I'd expect to see similar or worse next season when fans are allowed back in. They're not going to take this well.

Love this,on their will you renew your ST thread?-:)

“If it’s the same old I’m out, even though I love my seat and sitting next to a wall and being able to sit my bovril was one of the perks of the seat. But eff the whole lot of them if they continue with this monumental piss take.” B-)
Being able to sit their bovril on the wall is a perk of a season ticket ?? Thats got to be a piss take surely, Ffs proper mentalists if that is genuine

They really are angry. It won't be that bad for them but even if 10% don't renew it causes a lot of problems. Sadly they do get a CL place for second place (due to us being back in Europe ironically). Thankfully it's a hard route.

No worries for them using the Sey-ville calculator 26% of 60,000 ticket holders (ahem ...no laughing at the back..... ) is still over 50,000 plus the 17,000, 000 on the waiting list , who obviously haven't been polled will still mean full houses at the Shame Dome every week , even no need for the banners or even barriers to cover the empty seats on the upper tiers.

Simples!

We will never have a better chance to keep winning these games now and keep plunging that stake deeper into their heart.

I genuinely believe that if we keep doing the business and win the League, they will have a terrible uptake of Season Tickets in 2/22. Indeed, plenty may still ask for a 20/21 rebate, which could be costly.

Conversely, if we win it, and even if there is still no guarantee of crowds come August, our support will over-subscribe again, such will be the goodwill and feel-good factor. A significant drop in ST money for them could have serious short-medium term cashflow effect, and this cannot be under-estimated at a time when they require a new Manager and 3/4 of a new squad.

Their 4 x loan donkeys will disappear quickly, and those who want to leave (about 6-7 of them) will be working their ticket.

We then have a potential Champions route to the CL, whilst they will have to play someone of stature likely.

If we could then gain CL Qualification, the financial tables are well and truly turned on their heads.

Keep winning our games is absilutely massive.

I also believe that recent events will be used as a catalyst/excuse for some of them to plot their exits in January, and the ones who still want to be there will not exactly be reporting back to a dressing room with high morale.

And I shudder to think what the Dubai fiasco will have looked like to some of their prospective January targets! :)

IF that in any way reflects the level of discontent amongst their support and IF they follow through with not renewing then they are in serious bother.

I doubt it though. They'll make some small gesture signing to appease them and they'll all fall back into line

Here's what will happen. The fat Japanese will make a phone call to Auld, "Bertie , call the boys. We've got one last outing for you. Mind and wear the blazers, the great unwashed are a sucker for them"

Back