Kerrydale St season ticket renewal poll

in a world of no Covid the top tier would have been taken over by Tarpaulin CSC come November and the stadium empty the moment we crushed their rotten hearts on January 2nd. Shit fans, honestly rivalry to one side and compared to any genuine fans, they are shit fans

26% yes.
74% no.

The self proclaimed greatest support in the world B-D
This was meant to be their bestestest season ever ever. Now an utter shamble.

We were just hoping to be able to beat them to it. No one could have foreseen all this on top.

It;s not finished yet. They want rid of their heroes and are withholding their broo money until they are gone.

Hopefully it costs a utter fortune to get rid of the chief liar.

Season ticket catastrophe both this season and next, tainted ten gone, best players fire sale in the summer, no CL chance, new manager and backroom staff required, Lawwell possibly going and the biggest elephant in the room still to come.....

Dave King was 100% correct....take 1 title from them and the whole lot comes down like a pair of pishy knickers.

"We are sellik supporters, faithful thru n thru...

Unless things stop going our way, then you can stick your team up your arse"

Outstanding. Only down side for us is their board won't have to shell out for banners this time as they're already in place.

Hairy toes isn’t only not renewing his ticket he isn’t even going to watch them on tv and is chucking them all together. :))

Wish I knew that walloper sounds like the kind of guy you could make cry just by saying the name Alfredo Morelos to.

It’s as certain as a priest interfering with a child, the board of Nonce FC will hoodwink the hordes of poets, with another bheast with leanings towards them. The likes of James McLean etc will be rolled out as the renewals are peddled.

The poets are lemmings and I fully expect at least half of them to renew their access briefs to Parkpaed.

I suspect Desmond will try and get a 'big name' manager in to pacify the masses - if he succeeds with that, then they will renew. If he doesn't - no chance

They'll bring in someone like O'Neill and Keane to appease the terrorist element of the support.

Don’t blame them, I’d be absolutely spewing right now if I was one of them. :D

Nearer the time a few more will renew but even if the numbers are reversed it’s still a massive hit.

Another card in the tilting deck. It’s about to topple :D

The sheer entitledness of their support is beyond parody.

When you consider the "success" of the last 10 years they are losing their sh1t over not winning the league once in that time.

Compare and contrast that to ourselves who have been kicked from pillar to post by the authorities and previous owners.

When 55 happens it will be oh so sweet.

I suspect Desmond will try and get a 'big name' manager in to pacify the masses - if he succeeds with that, then they will renew. If he doesn't - no chance
Is Desmond going to pay for it though, because fat Peter ain’t risking his salary or bonus. :D

Is Desmond going to pay for it though, because fat Peter ain’t risking his salary or bonus. :D
I truly hope not but with their 'fans' lobbing sharks and the possibility of us really starting to pull away with Champions League money, if he doesn't prop it up he will know they will fall further behind. He will have to do it this summer or be faced with an even bigger rebuild later. I hope they wither into obscurity

Love this,on their will you renew your ST thread?-:)

“If it’s the same old I’m out, even though I love my seat and sitting next to a wall and being able to sit my bovril was one of the perks of the seat. But eff the whole lot of them if they continue with this monumental piss take.” B-)
The same old?! They’ve won everything for four years!! There must be a lot of them that wouldn’t last if what happened to us happened to them!

Self entitled prick

Last edited:
I used to get shivers down my spine when I was driving to Glen Coe and could see the white stone painted building from the road, that was the Jimmy Savile residence.

This feeling returns to me every time, when I am out shopping and I pass Celtic stores in shopping malls.

I don't know where the Fat Japanese lives, and please nobody show me or tell me, as I don't want to know.

More than 26% will renew, you can be certain of that. Their next manager choice will be very interesting. Will they go down our route and select an inexperienced big name like John Terry or Rooney ?
Its all down to Lawwell, he has to control everything. Would he be willing to appoint Terry and his backroom staff and scouting staff ?

Think quite a few will be claiming their money back for this season too.B-D
This will be a big factor, if they have that ability.
when your in a bad mood, hitting back comes easy.
I noticed when opening the op, the caveats of certain removals of management’s could make a difference.

If this season continues to turn sour for those tramps, they will show their true colours in greater numbers. They’ll be lucky to shift 10,000 season tickets if they is no radical change in management and hierarchy. They have absolutely no idea what loyalty means, as witnessed by the tarpaulins in the upper tiers when we were in the lower divisions.

More than 26% will renew, you can be certain of that. Their next manager choice will be very interesting. Will they go down our route and select an inexperienced big name like John Terry or Rooney ?
Its all down to Lawwell, he has to control everything. Would he be willing to appoint Terry and his backroom staff and scouting staff ?
Is this not liewells last season though?

It's a lot of money to pay out just to get a platform to show your hate for Protestants.
Now that it doesn't come with guaranteed triumphalism, stuff it.
Time to get onto the SNP bandwagon, where you can hate the same Prods and it doesn't cost nearly so much.
now now, you'll have tinyrick and some other guy with 12 posts in four years calling you a bigot and telling you to "take a day off"

I think they'll see a slight down turn in numbers but won't be anything near that.

They'll bring a new manager in and the mentally challengeds will lap it up.. Hopefully it's somebody like Larson or Keane lol.

I can't see it being as much of a loss as that, but even if they lose 30 percent that is a huge dent in their finance, Japp will come out with over the rainbow promises to hoodwink the hoards in parting with their money, I've had a few in my taxi who said they definitely aren't renewing, rhatts deserting a sinking ship. #55

“I wouldn’t give the club Coronavirus if I had it unless there are drastic chances.
They aren’t seeing another penny from me as things stand, no eff way.”

that post above is one of the best I’ve read on the thread :)) B-D

I can’t see them attracting anyone of note for the manager role. Keane was pish, Wibble is too old. John Terry is a racist so maybe him, but beyond that I’m struggling to think of a bigot or racist manager off the top of my head.
Even McClean will give it a swerve, after loads of “hints” that he will sign as the STs are out, but not arrive!
They play their fans like a one string ukulele.

Back