Kerryfail Meltdown - A new hope

Tailwind

They are fuming Rangers have (once again!) progressed to the knockout stages of the Europa League

Tam Haas
13K8,216
9:26 PM - Today#201
Whoever their manager is, all they need is the luck they get in Europe at every turn.

pads99
19 min. ago#147605
The luck they get with Europe groups is incredible. Always have 1 good team followed by 2 diddies who they manage to scrape by to get second.

We end up with Milan and Lille and then Leverkusen and Betis. We could conceivably go out with 9 points whilst they’re through already with 7.

morelos-rangers.gif
Who did we “scrape by in second” last year? Remind me?

Last edited:

Martyboy70

The real winners tonight are Uefa.

They purposely went out of their way to create an entirely new trophy, solely to give diddy teams the chance to play more European games.

Tonight has proved that bold vision and decisive action to be correct.

Joking aside, still having them playing at least another couple of games, stretching their undermanned squad, can only be a good thing in my eyes.

shug1971

My late Mother was a Catholic and married my Dad against her Dads wishes, he was a bitter Irish Catholic, in 1947 after they got a married a preist came calling after my Dad went out to backshift and said to her she was living in sin and would go to hell...I hate the bastards
Wow. I know I know but we are bigots? ? Fair play to your mum but that priest is/ was a count. Disgusting cult it is. Your da must have stood his ground, good man. I honestly have no problem with anyone chanting ftp. ( outside the ground) the bastards are a disgrace to humanity.

Goity

Select comments from this evening.

Gio looks beaten a man already. Got the haunted look of Tony Mowbray about him!

As ever, a host of sevco Injuries please.

Sparta Prague don't look up for this. Hopefully Brondby will beat Lyon to keep their hopes of 2nd alive.

Huns look very fragile at the back. They'll concede. Need Sparta to keep it at 1 for a wee bit, but.

A gift of a goal, you could get that boat that blocked the Suez between the two Sparta CBs.

That’s fekin unbelievable jammy bastards

eff me. That is match fixing

The ref couldn't blow for full time quick enough either.

A defensive mistake to gift them a goal, McGregor playing out of his skin again, other team missing sitters even outside of that...
That's cos it's refs that aren't corrupt SFA shills, and they don't arbitrarily add on 8 minutes praying for their losing favourite team to score.

Badger

They are fuming Rangers have (once again!) progressed to the knockout stages of the Europa League

Tam Haas
13K8,216
Whoever their manager is, all they need is the luck they get in Europe at every turn.

pads99
19 min. ago#147605
The luck they get with Europe groups is incredible. Always have 1 good team followed by 2 diddies who they manage to scrape by to get second.

We end up with Milan and Lille and then Leverkusen and Betis. We could conceivably go out with 9 points whilst they’re through already with 7.

morelos-rangers.gif
The diddies in our group took 8 off them when they were in theirs!

Big Vern

Tam Haas
13K8,216

pads99
19 min. ago#147605

morelos-rangers.gif
Maybe if they performed better in Europe they'd get a more favourable draw

Turrabear

James back again for another one of his hot takes on his favourite football club . It's breathtaking how stupid this clown is , he actually thinks the banning of Chris Sutton from Ibrox will be discussed internationally tomorrow .

Whilst countries abroad will take the live pictures from BT I doubt they take the studio feed, no way the Czech Republic will be showing Darrell Currie live from Parkhead on their TV sports channels .

We are losing bts good will.some how doubt that.

Mount_Bear

Despite what many on here would have you believe, their first choice 1-11 is actually reasonable, however, outside of that it's nothing but empty jerseys.

They're never more than a couple of injuries away from a crisis. If they lost Furahashi and another from Jota, Turnbull or McGregor they'd be bang in trouble.
Exactly this. Jota and Kyogo are on fire so far this season and the two of them are enough to terrify any SPL defence outside of ours. However their form won't last forever, and if they happen to miss those two for the same game through injury/suspension, I am confident they would struggle to pick up a single point against any team in the league.

Blueblood86

I don’t know how many other teams who started in the CL are now in the conference, but history could beckon for them as the first team to get knocked out of Europe 3 times in a season
[/QUOTE
Be out of 3 European competitions in one season. In just a matter of months in fact
Tbf they already hold the same tournament twice trophy in a season so it's only right they go for that one aswell :))

BulletProofBear

Tam Haas
13K8,216

pads99
19 min. ago#147605

morelos-rangers.gif
He missed out the fact that Sparta Prague always raise their game against them but lie down to us. Chris Sutton should be all over that one.