Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I particularly liked this one.

Rangers as it stands have more points than Celtic in the Europa league groups.

Rangers have, and this is crucial here, managed to take points from someone other than the group whipping boys.

But this guy just wants to highlight just one of the several potential match day 6 scenarios - the only one where they could end up with more points than us. Purely to be aggrieved. I mean it could be them on 6, us on 10 etc etc.
I can’t understand their logic.

You’ve had ‘easy’ groups 3 years in a row now by this guys thinking.

The way I see it, Celtic domestically have been playing as well as they will play with the players they have. Rangers haven’t, but take the cup semi out of it and that’s 4 points clear and now into the EL knockouts. All whilst underperforming massively.

Last night looked much more like it. Hopefully under van Bronckhorst it will quickly become clear again who the best team in Scotland is.

My late Mother was a Catholic and married my Dad against her Dads wishes, he was a bitter Irish Catholic, in 1947 after they got a married a preist came calling after my Dad went out to backshift and said to her she was living in sin and would go to hell...I hate the bastards
My late brother was set to marry his Catholic girlfriend at our CoS Church in Renfrew in 1980. They had to pull the plug on it because her dad, who'd hardly worked a day on his life, btw, wouldn't give her away in a Protestant church, or even attend it. They ended up marrying in a registry office and none of her family was there. We're the pyoor Hun bigots, no', n'at, no....

To think the yahoos are happy with this mess of a manager. :D

(WARNING lispy interviewer)

He still hasn't lost his "look to ground, don't look at me" approach to answering questions, like a child in trouble or a criminal.

Even someone new to interviews in any job (or presentations) may feel nervous at first few times then grow out of it.

But not one of the "Top 10 Managers in the World!!"

42 minutes ago#14765
Or to put it another way.... in the weakest group in the competition they've amassed a grand total of 7 points (from a possible 12) against 2 teams currently sitting 4th in the Czech league and 5th in Danish league.

Aye the Czech team who crushed your mob 8-2 last season and the currant Danish Champions. Obviously forgetting that your mob got spanked this season by the team who finished below Brøndby last season.

Meantime a club that's spent about £50m over the last several years has only taken points from the worst side in the whole Europa league group stage.

So he shouldn't be playing international football any more?

Leverkusen let Celtic in by being complacent, when they upped gear the dims couldn't live with them .
Saw plenty of them wanting rid of Ralston again on Twitter tonight from superstar to useless in a week .:D

Was picking up my daughter from football last night and put on radio Scotland. The wee boy who commentates was creaming himself about how wonderful they are and the like for like substitions were amazing and a real sign of their intent at 2-1 up. Came back to car and they are beat 3-2. Hahaha
Like for like substitutions a clear sign you’ve no clue how to change it. Or in this case protect your lead!

The rejects on Acsom were thinking last night was a positive? Absolute denialist pish. Flange completely arsed his in game management last night. By refusing to play the game any other way but the one way he knows he opened all the doors and windows for Bayer to climb through and raid their defence.
There's a strange complex amongst some of their fans and pundits where nearly getting a draw against decent opposition is perceived as a positive despite losing. We've seen them praised in the media several times after getting horsed in Europe, bravery and all that nonsense. It's a strange self back patting exercise that they are oh do familiar with to make themselves feel better. Strange how they regard themselves to a different standard to everyone else.

Hilarious watching them tie themselves in knots on Twitter.

Mocking Morelos being highlighted by UEFA for being the 5th all time scorer in the EL. Tinpot apparantly. Top? Their beloved Jar Jar Binks.

We ‘only’ beat Sparta Prague, the team that horsed them twice last season, once with a reserve team.

Our group is shite. Theirs was stong, despite containing Ferencvaros, one of the shitiest teams in the competition (0 points out of 15). 6 points gift wrapped for them. Their only 6 points.

There's a strange complex amongst some of their fans and pundits where nearly getting a draw against decent opposition is perceived as a positive despite losing. We've seen them praised in the media several times after getting horsed in Europe, bravery and all that nonsense. It's a strange self back patting exercise that they are oh do familiar with to make themselves feel better. Strange how they regard themselves to a different standard to everyone else.
It is weird mate, that throbber from Stirling Kevin was giving it the '' if only we had better subs we woulda won ''. If only Raith Rovers had Messi and Ronaldo. What a weird mindset. Ange ball is nothing more than Guerrilla football. And this weird attempt to pitch Hart as McGregor's equal is wrongun patter. They boosted a couple of goals then shat the bed like they usually do in Europe.

Phil Mac-up-a-name has had an inside source for a decade despite multiple changes of the entire ownership, board, management, coaching staff and playing staff.

By the process of deduction, I can "exclusively reveal" that our intrepid "journalist"'s source must be: JIMMY BELL!
Phil made up name has an inside source for a decade who has never got anything right. Maybe it time he got another made up inside source.

It is weird mate, that throbber from Stirling Kevin was giving it the '' if only we had better subs we woulda won ''. If only Raith Rovers had Messi and Ronaldo. What a weird mindset. Ange ball is nothing more than Guerrilla football. And this weird attempt to pitch Hart as McGregor's equal is wrongun patter. They boosted a couple of goals then shat the bed like they usually do in Europe.
Totally agree. If anything they where actually really lucky. Absolutely pounded from start to finish and the penalty was an absolute joke any normal fan can see that penalty doesn't get awarded again. Credit for their 2nd goal is fine but the questions should be how can Scotlands richest club fail to qualify from the europa league group stages 2 years on the trot. It's embarrassing.

Hilarious watching them tie themselves in knots on Twitter.

Mocking Morelos being highlighted by UEFA for being the 5th all time scorer in the EL. Tinpot apparantly. Top? Their beloved Jar Jar Binks.

We ‘only’ beat Sparta Prague, the team that horsed them twice last season, once with a reserve team.

Our group is shite. Theirs was stong, despite containing Ferencvaros, one of the shitiest teams in the competition (0 points out of 15). 6 points gift wrapped for them. Their only 6 points.
They are idiots. To say the group is poor as we qualified with 7 points is ridiculous. It shows the group was competitive!

"Guerrilla football", that's a good phrase!
:))

Back