Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

It's hardly unbelievable.
There seems to be more virtue in losing spectacularly than winning.
It's the Scottish MSM. I'm surprised every Tim player and non playing substitute didn't get awarded 11 out of 10.
If we look closely Micky Johnston got 3 out of 10. That's the best he's ever done in his 5 seasons of unlimited potential.
In a few weeks the Conference league will become the new Intergalactic Trophy of Trophies to be won and the Europa league a mere footnote after the Junior League results.

TIMMY Subs
Micky Johnston 3 Tried to cause problems but didn't get the rub of the GREEN. (Unlimited potential)
Liel Abada 2 Did OK!
Ajeti 1 Not good enough
McCarthy 1 Tried to plug gaps but didn't have the legs.

Watched ACSOM. They're taking the defeat like a win.
The FANS were incredible. They apparently won the match off the park.
What I saw was a bunch of overweight tramps jumping about trying to suppress the pain on losing TI*R.
The penalty was the bestest ever and the main guy John Paul John II said Jota's goal was one of the greatest he's ever seen. FFS.
The Banana Split was on.

It's nights like this I'd love to get my hands on the prick that ratted out Just Us Tims for "racism".

What I saw was a bunch of overweight tramps jumping about trying to suppress the pain on losing TI*R.
The penalty was the bestest ever and the main guy John Paul John II said Jota's goal was one of the greatest he's ever seen. FFS.
The Banana Split was on.

It's nights like this I'd love to get my hands on the prick that ratted out Just Us Tims for "racism".
I have said this before they are the only team in the world who can win a game of football by scoring less goals than the opposition.

My Lyon comment was sarcasm mate. A dig at the moon howler.
I got that mate.

My post was joining in with the sarcasm given Sparta absolutely annihilated the vermin just 12 months ago.

Now that I think about it, we've beat the Danish champions.
Who were the diddies that eliminated the filth from the CL again?
Oh that's right, Denmarks second best side! :))

The Banana Split was on.

Was the goal Jota Scored after the defender slipped? Would the defender not have just cleared the ball if he hadn’t slipped haha

Was the goal Jota Scored after the defender slipped? Would the defender not have just cleared the ball if he hadn’t slipped haha
Yes. Not a word about the defensive mistake. Just a sweeping tsunami of Timmy Angeball wonderment.
I'm surprised BT never stopped every other game so the players in those games could see how far they have to come to match the mighty Tims. Who lost 3-2.

Yes. Not a word about the defensive mistake. Just a sweeping tsunami of Timmy Angeball wonderment.
I'm surprised BT never stopped every other game so the players in those games could see how far they have to come to match the mighty Tims. Who lost 3-2.
Yeah, Hartson was shouting about a great sweeping move, the final ball was a hit and hope and the defender slip allowing Jota in.

They are now saying we were chucked a favour from the Dutch ref to his pal Gio :))B-)

Delightful!
What, when we couldnt buy a freekick off him that last 10 or 15 mins? Missed about 3 blatant fouls in their half including a barge through Arfield's back with no hope of winning the ball.

Also steadfastly refusing to book any of their players for some professional fouls 2nd half

My late brother was set to marry his Catholic girlfriend at our CoS Church in Renfrew in 1980. They had to pull the plug on it because her dad, who'd hardly worked a day on his life, btw, wouldn't give her away in a Protestant church, or even attend it. They ended up marrying in a registry office and none of her family was there. We're the pyoor Hun bigots, no', n'at, no....
I was best man at my best mates wedding. His wife is RC, no bitters in the family but the whole family have attended Mass without fail every week for years. My mate was quite happy to get married in the Chapel, but the priest, who had been their priest for over 20 years point blank refused to marry them. Yes, not bhighots at all.

I was best man at my best mates wedding. His wife is RC, no bitters in the family but the whole family have attended Mass without fail every week for years. My mate was quite happy to get married in the Chapel, but the priest, who had been their priest for over 20 years point blank refused to marry them. Yes, not bhighots at all.
The Papacy is one of the most bigoted institutions on earth.

Look up canon law on mixed marriages. They force the married couple to consent to raising children as Papists.

The Banana Split was on.

One of the finest goals he has ever seen Celtic score in Europe apparently. Biton passes the ball to a Leverkusen defender who falls on his arse and it bounces off his chest to a Celtic player, which leads to the goal. You have got to laugh.

It's hardly unbelievable.
There seems to be more virtue in losing spectacularly than winning.
It's the Scottish MSM. I'm surprised every Tim player and non playing substitute didn't get awarded 11 out of 10.
If we look closely Micky Johnston got 3 out of 10. That's the best he's ever done in his 5 seasons of unlimited potential.
In a few weeks the Conference league will become the new Intergalactic Trophy of Trophies to be won and the Europa league a mere footnote after the Junior League results.

TIMMY Subs
Micky Johnston 3 Tried to cause problems but didn't get the rub of the GREEN. (Unlimited potential)
Liel Abada 2 Did OK!
Ajeti 1 Not good enough
McCarthy 1 Tried to plug gaps but didn't have the legs.
Did they actually say "didn't have the legs" about a sub coming on for a cameo.

Wow. Thats shocking for a pro!

It's a bit strange.
Almost comes off like he is moaning that we made the wrong decision.

If that was a Rangers blog making the argument that they personally think Davidson would be a better choice than GVB then fair enough. Opinions etc.

From a tim blog it just comes across as a bit weird.

I wonder if its down to wanting to seem neutral and knowledgeable so they cant just embrace the bitterness and say "look I want those bastards to fail utterly" because they want to appear like they are above all that.

Its just odd.
It's the same as Keevins, Dick Gordon, Sutton etc wanting us to go for Tommy Wright 3 years ago. They want us to appoint shite.

My late Mother was a Catholic and married my Dad against her Dads wishes, he was a bitter Irish Catholic, in 1947 after they got a married a preist came calling after my Dad went out to backshift and said to her she was living in sin and would go to hell...I hate the bastards
My dearly departed old dear was told by her wee pals when she was a bairn “The priest said we’ve not to play with you.”

She hated the fuckers (priests) until the day she died.

It's the same as Keevins, Dick Gordon, Sutton etc wanting us to go for Tommy Wright 3 years ago. They want us to appoint shite.

It all goes back to the finances. What they desperately want to see is Rangers downsizing and hiring a lower level manager who can work with a tight budget. It was passed off as fact by the Rangers hating media that the manager following Gerrard will have no money and will have to sell players and therefore a McInnes or Davidson would be more suitable.

What we got was the complete opposite, much to their displeasure. A high profile and experienced manager who has won trophies and confirmation from Ross Wilson that there is no requirement to sell players.

I got that mate.

My post was joining in with the sarcasm given Sparta absolutely annihilated the vermin just 12 months ago.

Now that I think about it, we've beat the Danish champions.
Who were the diddies that eliminated the filth from the CL again?
Oh that's right, Denmarks second best side! :))
Good point mate. Apologies.
I'm still a bit shell shocked from getting it tight about stuff said on Sunday after that game.

All the best

Back