Kerryfail Meltdown - A new hope

ScottyRFC1872

Another hot take from James Forrest about his favourite subject.

Screenshot-20211126-190215-597.png
[/URL]how to make myself emotionally strong

The same whipping boys who beat your own team 4-1 home and away last season ya looney lol

Manhattan_Loyalist

Not even taking any of that horseshit and commenting on it, overall, if we're as bad as he's saying in that with all his little examples and beggar logic it just leaves me with one question ...

If all that is true then how bad does it actually make Celtic? given that we've qualified out the European group and we're 4-points clear of them at the top of the league (and that's with us having a horrible start/stop season)

What does that actually make them? they don't want to give themselves an honest assessment hence the little tit-bits you see of them celebrating being the 5th highest scorers and winning top of the table ball turnover stat charts and all that other nonsense.

Stuwatp93

‘Hell of a state’ ‘there’s a bad time coming their way’ what even if this pish he’s spouting we have had a shaky start to the season and still sit 4 points clear and have made it through to the knockouts of the europa!We lost a manager and lost a one off game without a manager in place these things happen in football.He’s trying to convince himself and the hoardes there’s some deep dark meaning behind everything we do and we’re in crisis but in reality it’s a fresh start for us and if anything we’re going to improve week on week,the guy is delusional.

Solmask

Not even taking any of that horseshit and commenting on it, overall, if we're as bad as he's saying in that with all his little examples and beggar logic it just leaves me with one question ...

If all that is true then how bad does it actually make Celtic? given that we've qualified out the European group and we're 4-points clear of them at the top of the league (and that's with us having a horrible start/stop season)

What does that actually make them? they don't want to give themselves an honest assessment hence the little tit-bits you see of them celebrating being the 5th highest scorers and winning top of the table ball turnover stat charts and all that other nonsense.
He still had them winning the league up until about February last season . Kept waiting on us imploding kept writing we aren't a good team don't have good players just organised to play a system .

Wrote a blog days before the last old firm game saying how much they were going to spank us by. Constantly writes this guff when as quite rightly you say the actual facts are completely different .

James lives in this parallel universe where ten in row happened and Celtic have won a gazillion trebles . Rangers winning the league last season has destroyed him .

sofakineazy

Tailwind

The amount of irrelevant stats they champion as they ignore the key ones like winning more points than the opposition is hilarious

Their inability to accept reality is mental

Most possession when getting beat.
More goals than other teams in the competition, but critically, not outscored the teams in their group

They might want to start concerning themselves with the stats that really matter.

Out on their arse in another competition. Again.

Last edited:

Solmask

‘Hell of a state’ ‘there’s a bad time coming their way’ what even if this pish he’s spouting we have had a shaky start to the season and still sit 4 points clear and have made it through to the knockouts of the europa!We lost a manager and lost a one off game without a manager in place these things happen in football.He’s trying to convince himself and the hoardes there’s some deep dark meaning behind everything we do and we’re in crisis but in reality it’s a fresh start for us and if anything we’re going to improve week on week,the guy is delusional.
Every time we have a poor result he writes the same blog always has Fear and Loathing at Ibrox as it's title .
He gets very excited by these blogs did one after we played Aberdeen only for them to drop points against Livingston .
This is part of the one he did after Sundays game which gives the perfect insight into his always cheated never defeated mentality .

exxonmobil mobile near me

closest shell station to my location

muz73

They are the most deluded, socially unaware, repugnant coonts on this planet.

I have very little interaction with any creature nowadays and my life is so much better for it.

They drain the very life out of every subject they obsess on and cannot process the simple fact they are society's equivalent of frog spawn.

insanicdrunk

Every time we have a poor result he writes the same blog always has Fear and Loathing at Ibrox as it's title .
He gets very excited by these blogs did one after we played Aberdeen only for them to drop points against Livingston .
This is part of the one he did after Sundays game which gives the perfect insight into his always cheated never defeated mentality .

Ange has our number!! How would you measure that? Games against each other? Or how about league position? :shh:

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Someone posted elsewhere today that we are 42nd on Uefa rankings and they are 49th.

In 2018 we were way below 200th, so it just goes to show how much more successful than them we’ve been In Europe this last 3 and a bit years.
I thought they would be a lot lower than that, we have done an excellent job.

Solmask

Someone posted elsewhere today that we are 42nd on Uefa rankings and they are 49th.

In 2018 we were way below 200th, so it just goes to show how much more successful than them we’ve been In Europe this last 3 and a bit years.
Bert kassies site has us at 39 and them at 50 maybe UEFA don't update till Monday not sure. The team above them in their group Real Betis are 80th .

Walters80

Jesus that fat greasy morons mind is utterly consumed by Rangers football club to the point of insanity. It might be somewhat commical if it wasn't so pathetically creepy.

Imagine living such a tortured existence that you feel the need to write over a thousand plus blogs a year about something you profess to hate?

Can you imagine what kind of bitter twisted parents he must of had growing up to end up like that?

The ultimate irony is he claims Rangers don't exist if that was the case this Norman Bates type character probably wouldn't have any purpose in life.

Texas ranger

Someone wanna tell him that its them that got humbled out of Europa league while we progressed. Seems to have missed that key fact.
Cherry-picking.

They’ll gladly tell you they were ahead against Betis and Leverkusen but won’t tell you the final scores. They’ll tell you they’ve been better in Europe than us the last ten years but won’t tell you we have a current 3 year coefficient of 33.0 while there’s is 17.0 or going back 5 years, ours is 38.25 while there’s is 31.0.

RWL12

Cherry-picking.

They’ll gladly tell you they were ahead against Betis and Leverkusen but won’t tell you the final scores. They’ll tell you they’ve been better in Europe than us the last ten years but won’t tell you we have a current 3 year coefficient of 33.0 while there’s is 17.0 or going back 5 years, ours is 38.25 while there’s is 31.0.

Exactly this. The outcome doesn't matter when they want to talk themselves up.

On a similar note, I have asked out a few stunning girls in my life, 10/10, and model material. I won't tell you they all knocked me back.

BigDGrant

My late brother was set to marry his Catholic girlfriend at our CoS Church in Renfrew in 1980. They had to pull the plug on it because her dad, who'd hardly worked a day on his life, btw, wouldn't give her away in a Protestant church, or even attend it. They ended up marrying in a registry office and none of her family was there. We're the pyoor Hun bigots, no', n'at, no....
Had a bitter on our street who only let his sons hang about with folks from their "own" school. Used to shout out of the window etc. A fucking horrible bitter bigot.

Blu_ultra

What they don’t get when talking about our group is that WE are the ‘good’ side. We’re better than them, and better than Betis. We are a last 16 level team. They aren’t. They are a pot 3 team. That’s not the blue tinted specs either, that’s the results over the last 2 years.

Emperor Smith

I had it in my head that the Green Brigade was made up of teens/early 20's supporters. Kids basically who would grow out of it eventually and settle down to become just a normal mhank, supporting their team.
This guy is at least 60 years old ffs. And showing the whole world that he is an immature throbber who needs his hard drive checked.
Is that a Pokemon tat on his neck?

Tailwind

How do they continually make out that a positive thing, i.e. qualifying from your group, is a far worse thing than getting knocked out of the competition?

This Leverkusen loss they are lauding? So they lost by about 5 goals on aggregate to their number 1 seed, conceding 7 or so goals?

We lost narrowly to our number 1 seeds, who are higher ranked than Leverkusen by 10 places. And could conceivably come away with some points in the 2nd game.

But yeh. They did far better. Lunatics