Kerryfail Meltdown - A new hope

Dylanbear

Just shows how a multi cultural club we are , do you know they have to be the thickest bunch of clowns going around , crawl back under your stone you clowns
I’ve genuinely never heard one of us saying anything regarding our players blessing themselves. The only people that say anything about it are the real bigots in this country.

Last edited:

Beer Belly Loyal

That’s an excellent photoshop opportunity.
gn20.png

Covenanter1

They had a post on the Sunday match thread earlier where they counted the amount of players we have who blessed themselves as they came onto the park.

I have no idea what religion our players are…. They are counting religious behaviour…. We’re the bigots……. Go figure.
They obviously think that Caffliks have the patent on the Christain Blessing. The Orthodox and also the Coptics also do bless themselves. Me personally I am blessed that I was brought up in the Presbyterian Faith.

Melanchthon

I really don't know what to say in reply to this. That is beyond nuts. Who cares what religion our players are, but the fact they're counting how many bless themselves is just crazy. I assume they think it will annoy us that our players do this, that we are going to think less of them. Just when you think they can't get any more jaw droppingly stupid, they do this.
This is the same logic they used when attacking Neil McCann for being a ‘traitor’ for playing for us. A hateful, twisted and sinister club.

Mackania

As much as I despise them and I do like a guffaw at their expense, I don't think we can crow about Europe too much.
To be fair I don't think we really do.

In the last thirty/forty years both teams have had some horrendous results. They're absolutely determined to downplay our recent results though, something which we can rightly mock given how shit their performances have been (including games against the 'shit' teams we are beating!)

Quijibo

This is the same logic they used when attacking Neil McCann for being a ‘traitor’ for playing for us. A hateful, twisted and sinister club.

I suppose we really shouldn’t be surprised. They’ve cancelled games due to a death because they were down a few injuries, they’ve harassed a former player of theirs to the point he wouldn’t turn out at an Auld Form charity match, after he was announced to play, because he signed for us and use terms like soup taker for Hugh Keevins because he doesn’t always pay them on the head.

these are Not normal people. They should be pitied if they were not so dangerous.

RWL12

Watched 15 minutes of Acsom last night. We should be shitting ourselves frankly.

They only need 6 or 7 first team starters in January and the league is theirs.

Barely slept a wink :p
Is that what they said, or you said?

They are reliant on their first 11 starters, heavily reliant on their main two strikers, and have no squad support from some of the useless ones on the bench. But they want to remove 6 or 7 first team starters and replace them.

ForGodForCountryForever

As much as I despise them and I do like a guffaw at their expense, I don't think we can crow about Europe too much.
Against all the odds, Rangers have advanced further in rankings than any other team over the last 3.5 years.

Conversely, with all their advantages during the fake success years they went absolutely nowhere fast.

We can Crow, Brandon Lee style, all day long.

Lemmy

Absolutely glorious stuff on there already. I guess Brenda, Bernadette and Sinead have had to pack a bag and go to their mums for their own safety even this early... B-)

Doesn’t work like that in the Celtic family.

Can’t expect a mother to turn her back on her son and side with her daughter.

artificialintoleranz

They are reliant on their first 11 starters, heavily reliant on their main two strikers, and have no squad support from some of the useless ones on the bench. But they want to remove 6 or 7 first team starters and replace them.
That's what one of their panelists reckons.

The host did temper that expectation, but even he expects 3 or 4 players brought in of a quality that would see them as starters.

T'was a gid laugh. :D

artificialintoleranz

Not replace them, 6 or 7 extra to bolster the squad for the run in.

Thetinman

Surely such a bold facial tattoo would have a detrimental effect on a chaps ability to secure gainful employment?
This is a bugbear of mine, I'd refuse benefits to anyone with facial tattoo's. By all means get it done if you have gainful employment and your unlikely to get the sack for it or you own your own company but most companies, certainly customer facing companies wouldn't be keen on it employing them.
I honestly think some people get it because they know they'll get a life of benefits.

Alfie shhh!

This is a bugbear of mine, I'd refuse benefits to anyone with facial tattoo's. By all means get it done if you have gainful employment and your unlikely to get the sack for it or you own your own company but most companies, certainly customer facing companies wouldn't be keen on it employing them.
I honestly think some people get it because they know they'll get a life of benefits.
Don't think people deserve to be denied benefits due to ink on their face to be honest but I do agree it limits who will employ them.

Porto Loyal

I wonder why they are appointing such a high ranking former Plod. Is it what he knows? Who he knows? What he can make disappear? Is it reward for something?

I wouldnt put anything past these repugnant bastards

I'd wager it's those two. SPFL rules mean that the Security officer needs to be an ex-Cop, so it's a nice little retirement job for him. The more senior the ex-copper, the more influence he may have with his former colleagues