Kerryfail Meltdown - A new hope

WesleyanBear1738

They obviously think that Caffliks have the patent on the Christain Blessing. The Orthodox and also the Coptics also do bless themselves. Me personally I am blessed that I was brought up in the Presbyterian Faith.
Outside of UK there are even Protestant denominations (like Lutherans) who bless themselves. They do not have the monopoly on crossing yourself.

AldoKP

17/1818/1919/2020/2121/22Total
Part
eq
Bayern MünchenGer29.0020.0036.0027.0019.00131.00013.842
up
Glasgow RangersSco0.255.0011.0015.007.0038.2506.700
dn
CelticSco8.006.0010.003.004.0031.0006.700
dn
Viktoria PlzenCze13.0011.002.002.502.5031.0005.120

Cant quite get the columns to stack up, but you get the jist.

Copied Viktoria Plzen in, tied for 50th with Celtic because it amuses me. :D
It’s Rangers not Glasgow Rangers
Really pi5535 me off that

Rusty Shackleford

Not replace them, 6 or 7 extra to bolster the squad for the run in.
And we all know that January is the perfect time to sign players, especially such a high number of them. What could possibly go wrong?

On a side note, I thought they already had a much better team than ours? Maybe looking to increase their ever-important xg stat?

WDYGH

Europe after Christmas and the first cup final of the season has to be applauded after the cluster eff that was in place during the summer. We’ve made big progress in 5 months on the pitch. I’ve tampered with my seat belt on the Big Ange bus so no one can unstrap me and pinch my seat as we get up to motorway speed heading for the league title.

I agree, I love the big man.

Who would you prefer to watch us or they boring twats across the water. Honestly. the way he has turned us round after the shambles we were in the summer is fantastic
, Feck sake even when we get beat we are still entertaining.

Back this man in the January window, and we will romp this feckin league.

------------------------------------------------------------

Its worth pointing out that Lennon's team won more games and scored more goals in the league than Flanges team at this time last year.

After spending 20 million they should be better.

Its the hope that kills them.
They do have previous for tampering.

Gibraltar Loyal

Not only is he called strange, has strange views but he also looks strange.
If you log on here sir getafuckingrip and stop pandering to the hordes nonsense.
They have a problem with anyone thats not RC. Most successful manager not offered a place on the board but instead put in charge of pools....why? Because of his religion.
Edit. Talking about the tweet from Davy Strange not about Zwingli

AldoKP

In Europe plenty of football names are changed across the continent. I remember we played Anorthosi Famagusta and plenty of people were calling them just "Famagusta". How many call Red Star that name when officially it should be Crvena Zvezda?
Yes but in a way it devalues the name
You don’t get London Chelsea or Rome Lazio or Barcelona Espanyol. The world over know Rangers play in Glasgow. The name, on its own, should not be confused with any other team.
Rangers should be referred to as soley ‘Rangers’ otherwise it puts us on a par with Queens Park Rangers and a host of international clubs using the name. The fact that they borrow the name from us as the oldest established Rangers FC is something we should be proud of.
It adds to the aura of the club

GovanFront4

Yes but in a way it devalues the name
You don’t get London Chelsea or Rome Lazio or Barcelona Espanyol. The world over know Rangers play in Glasgow. The name, on its own, should not be confused with any other team.
Rangers should be referred to as soley ‘Rangers’ otherwise it puts us on a par with Queens Park Rangers and a host of international clubs using the name. The fact that they borrow the name from us as the oldest established Rangers FC is something we should be proud of.
It adds to the aura of the club
Your looking far too deep in to that. Having a place name added to the name doesn't change anything.

I don't think anything less of Rapid Vienna because of the city being added to the name.

GovanFront4

So called Rangers fan wanting to change the colour of the teams socks FFS . Who needs enemies .

Can't see pic but is it Rangers fans for change?

Their defenders will be on here shortly. Absolute bastards.

Edit seen it on Twitter. They never backed that guys point but the fact they even entertained the idea is scandalous. People like David Strange should just be completely ignored.

Last edited:

Martyboy70

And we all know that January is the perfect time to sign players, especially such a high number of them. What could possibly go wrong?

On a side note, I thought they already had a much better team than ours? Maybe looking to increase their ever-important xg stat?
Forgot about their wee imaginary table.

Have they stopped publishing that, after we overtook them on that as well?

Martyboy70

Is this one of those times where if you're a Rangers fan wearing this, you'd get lifted, but if you're a tim, than it's all apart of the craic?
This reminds me off when I worked in the office before WFH.

It was in the City Centre 2 minutes away from one of the pound shops so if I was heading over, I would ask those sat about me if they wanted anything.

One of those was Joe (one of them but didn't really talk about football at work and a pretty decent guy). He always wanted Extra chewing gum, which has 2 main flavours in blue or green packets.

Every time, as he handed me a pound coin, it would be "Some Extra - the green yin for the ......" - you can fill in the blank, at full volume for everyone to hear.

I always thought if that was me describing what he wanted to the same audience, it would only take one complaint and I'd be in for a meeting with no biscuits with HR before you could say final written warning.

It's bizarre how they are happy to wear that term as a badge of pride, but would try and get you the jail if you called them it.

The Hawk

Your looking far too deep in to that. Having a place name added to the name doesn't change anything.

I don't think anything less of Rapid Vienna because of the city being added to the name.
AldoKP is totally correct. We are Rangers, end of story. It's always bugged me when we get called Glasgow Rangers from within the UK. Outside the UK, I'm not so bothered as we can use incorrect names ourselves. Most obvious example being Sporting Club vs. Sporting Lisbon.

Rapid Vienna isn't a great example as the place name is actually within the official name of the club.