Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I see their pro crime fans group (FAC)is harassing friendly politicians trying to get people off with parking illegally at their stadium. They posted pictures of traffic wardens faces online obviously hoping they’d be identified and intimidated, putting people doing their jobs in danger. They’ve been pandered to for so long they think they can just do what they want.

Originally they claimed it was Police Scotland harassing the poor wee goon brigade for no reason while they were simply collecting for a food bank. Nothing about vans being illegally parked on a match day though which anyone would get a ticket for.

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was staged as part of the Bernard Higgins protest to make the yahoos look like vicTIMS again.

AldoKP is totally correct. We are Rangers, end of story. It's always bugged me when we get called Glasgow Rangers from within the UK. Outside the UK, I'm not so bothered as we can use incorrect names ourselves. Most obvious example being Sporting Club vs. Sporting Lisbon.

Rapid Vienna isn't a great example as the place name is actually within the official name of the club.
I agree, our name is Rangers. It doesn't bother me what foreigners call us, my mates from Rotterdam used to call us Glasgow and them Celtic (as most people in the Netherlands do) until I explained to them it was just Rangers

The most obvious example is FC Bayern, they get called Bayern Munich in Britain and Bayern Monaco in Italy. I think it's quite an old fashioned thing, I remember older people talking about Ajax Amsterdam and other European teams.

It is a revolutionary week as the exChampions are now back on top of the xPoints table ahead of Rangers.

Celtic may have scraped past Aberdeen while Rangers comfortably dealt with Livi but don't let that fool you as Celtic obviously gained more xPoints in this very real, very valid and not-at-all-biased model.
Thats the most mental thing i've seen yet

We win our game more easily, both in terms of actual scoreline and the balance of the match and chances as it unfolded. And yet they have somehow leapt above us after that.

Well, if you didn't already know these stats are horseshit, you do now.

Rangers Fans For Change, sadly, probably ARE Rangers fans.

But the type of Rangers fans that vote SNP, members of the Tartan Army, go to Dublin with beggar pals for weekends, at Uni, lefties and would tear the Union flag and the picture of the Queen down from our stadium if it were up to them to eradicate an imperial and colonial past or some shite.

Sadly, we have them. There's no point denying that they're here.

They're Rangers fans but I use the term fans loosely. There's a million other things they'd put before our club like their politics and virtue - the club is a hobby to these folks. Maybe even a pet-project to enforce change.

The scary part is these folks make gains in life. Guys like Stuart Robertson will enable them if it ever comes to it.
Or they're just tims pretending to be bears.

Like strange Davy and some of the clowns who call phone ins or Grayham spears

Or they're just tims pretending to be bears.

Like strange Davy and some of the clowns who call phone ins or Grayham spears

I ventured on to a well known Scottish Football forum for supporters of All clubs. It was a real eye opener. I knew we had those who disliked our greatest of clubs but I never for one minute knew the levels.

Sadly there were a few Rangers supporters who are happy to let their tummies be tickled while our club, players and supporters are torn to shreds with some crazy statements that put Kerryfail to shame. Utter utter mentalists. Thank God I mostly associate with Rangers supporters/ Unionists

I ventured on to a well known Scottish Football forum for supporters of All clubs. It was a real eye opener. I knew we had those who disliked our greatest of clubs but I never for one minute knew the levels.

Sadly there were a few Rangers supporters who are happy to let their tummies be tickled while our club, players and supporters are torn to shreds with some crazy statements that put Kerryfail to shame. Utter utter mentalists. Thank God I mostly associate with Rangers supporters/ Unionists
I post on it from time to time.

I hope they choke on their pies and scald themselves with their bovrils.

It is a revolutionary week as the exChampions are now back on top of the xPoints table ahead of Rangers.

Celtic may have scraped past Aberdeen while Rangers comfortably dealt with Livi but don't let that fool you as Celtic obviously gained more xPoints in this very real, very valid and not-at-all-biased model.
Ross co are being robbed by this pesky most goals wins the game measurement.

ThInk you might be right .

So he see's people dressed in the full kit pointing to socks whilst singing TBB at games. In all my years I've seen plenty of people in taps, even taps & shorts (on a hot summers day) but never the full strip, never mind pointing at the red on the socks.

calling-bs.gif

If they played the sheep every week they'd have no worries.

I post on it from time to time.

I hope they choke on their pies and scald themselves with their bovrils.

The Divvy that owns it lives quite local. Utter arsehole of a ‘man’! Heard him on Radio Scotland a couple of weeks ago talking as if he’s a Billy big bollocks about St Mirren players smashing Rangers players and all the usual diddy team crap.

The reality is he is nothing more than a big Fanny that’s scared of his own shadow!! Actually laughable listening to him on that show. Embarrassing

So he see's people dressed in the full kit pointing to socks whilst singing TBB at games. In all my years I've seen plenty of people in taps, even taps & shorts (on a hot summers day) but never the full strip, never mind pointing at the red on the socks.

calling-bs.gif

I’m 53 and think I’ve seen one adult in full kit and it was obviously done for a bet / joke

Aye and the account they seem to be pally with “thegersreport” has them finishing on 95 points and us on 84, why does some wee virgin ginger declan make up a fake rangers stats account?

Other than the fact they can’t even finish on that number of points should they win every game from now until the end of the season.

Some laugh these predicted league points tables, we “should” have 33.2 points but we only have 29. Aye and if your aunty had baws…

"Turned their x2.3 points into 3"

Surely you can say that about literally every game once you drop points for the first time and the expected goals drops?

For example 10 games 5 win 5 losses. Surely based on that your xP per game is 1.5. Winning the 11th game doesn't turn 1.5 xP into 3. Its merely part or the cycle that results in 1.5 xP, no?

Regards the socks and pointing to the red trim when singing the Billy Boys, personally speaking I've been following Rangers home and away since the 1993/1994 season and up until maybe 2013 when I started shift work I rarely missed a domestic game in that period, an average of 1 or 2 a season, approaching 100 European trips (well over a hundred trips if you include pre-season and friendlies outside of Scotland), helped run supporters buses and been attending Loyalist/Rangers functions since I was of legal age and I can honestly say, hand on heart, I have never seen what that fat Celtic supporting mutant pretending to be a Rangers supporter has said about the socks.
It’s utter bullshit. These people live in hope their nonsense gets traction so are best ignored completely.

How is that possible? We were both expected to win and we both did so we should've stayed ahead of them. I mean it's a load of shit to start with but that makes it even worse.

Why is this xpoints shite even a thing? is it the supporters of Immigrant FC's coping mechanism or something? absolute knicker sniffers that are fascinated with this alternative nonsense.
Clinging onto some hope that they're actually better than they are. You could bet the house safely that it wouldn't be getting any airtime if Rangers weren't top of the real league table.

Yes but in a way it devalues the name
You don’t get London Chelsea or Rome Lazio or Barcelona Espanyol. The world over know Rangers play in Glasgow. The name, on its own, should not be confused with any other team.
Rangers should be referred to as soley ‘Rangers’ otherwise it puts us on a par with Queens Park Rangers and a host of international clubs using the name. The fact that they borrow the name from us as the oldest established Rangers FC is something we should be proud of.
It adds to the aura of the club
I think the answer here is in our name.
Our name is not Glasgow Rangers,
Govan wasn’t part of Glasgow when Rangers were formed.
Look at some of our pre-war literature.
We are The Rangers.

ThInk you might be right .

David, not in fifty tears of watching Rangers, home away and abroad.
Never in the pubs of Glasgow, including those you might consider amongst the staunchest.
Never, have I seen a single supporter, from any demographic group, with any IQ, sing such a song, performing such an action.
Never.
Never, never, never.
David, I don’t believe you.

Last edited:
How is that possible? We were both expected to win and we both did so we should've stayed ahead of them. I mean it's a load of shit to start with but that makes it even worse.
We are 0.1 points behind expected, they are four plus behind but, they are in a better position?
I’m baffult so am ur.

The Celtic Anal List composing their updated table.

20211130-045119.gif

Is “upwards regression” possible?
Surely that would be “progression”?

So even though we scored more and had more shots on target than celtic their Xpoints this week is higher than ours.

Makes no sense.

Even looking at both teams shots on target there is nothing to suggest they deserve more points, could argue livi could have got 2 but it appears they are counting 2 of livis shots on target in their data.
Livis goal came from a rebounded shot on target giving them 2 good shots,so surely you can't use the data for the 1st shot as the second would never have happened.

I think they are going with the XG difference in both games.
Which brings up my biggest issue with XG. Watching our game I don't see how anybody could say that we didn't deserve to win that game with 2 or even 3 clear goals but the XG I have seen only has us 0.60 points ahead of Livingston.

Mainly due to Livingston having a high XG from the same move (the goal) which included the save from McGregor.

Stats have their place in the modern game but it's not the best way to predict the league finishings imo. (Just look where they have Ross County - no way they are finishing 6th).

You'd have thought we'd be expected to scrape a 1 nil win

Whilst Angeball + the Sheeps sorry record there should have seen a 10 nil win

Made up pish

"Turned their x2.3 points into 3"

Surely you can say that about literally every game once you drop points for the first time and the expected goals drops?

For example 10 games 5 win 5 losses. Surely based on that your xP per game is 1.5. Winning the 11th game doesn't turn 1.5 xP into 3. Its merely part or the cycle that results in 1.5 xP, no?
From the xGoals for the Aberdeen match, the xPoints for that match only is 2.3. They "turned 2.3 xpoints" in the Aberdeen game into "3 actual points" is the absolutely insane argument they are making

Last edited:
Back