Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

ThInk you might be right .

Does he think we all wear the home socks to the match? How are we singing "up to our knees" and pointing to our socks while at the match?

Pointing to the players socks also makes no sense.

Just laughing at this guys mental image of Ibrox on a matchday. We all show up in full kit and point to the red band on our socks as we sing TBB.

Does he think we all wear the home socks to the match? How are we singing "up to our knees" and pointing to our socks while at the match?

Just laughing at this guys mental image of Ibrox on a matchday. We all show up in full kit and point to the red band on our socks as we sing TBB.
A stadium full of full kit w@nkers :D

He wouldn't know, he can't see Ibrox from the Piggery or a Nationalist conference.

Absolutely glorious stuff on there already. I guess Brenda, Bernadette and Sinead have had to pack a bag and go to their mums for their own safety even this early... B-)

I set one up at work who is a bitter, bitter bastard with this pish. Martindale is a bluenose and always picks a team to give us an easy ride. Cue rage and conthpirathy theorieth.

It is a revolutionary week as the exChampions are now back on top of the xPoints table ahead of Rangers.

Celtic may have scraped past Aberdeen while Rangers comfortably dealt with Livi but don't let that fool you as Celtic obviously gained more xPoints in this very real, very valid and not-at-all-biased model.
I don’t do Twitter so haven’t seen if anyone has pointed out that Dundee Utd and Motherwell both have more actual POINTS than predicted x points, surely someone has pointed this out,

David, not in fifty tears of watching Rangers, home away and abroad.
Never in the pubs of Glasgow, including those you might consider amongst the staunchest.
Never, have I seen a single supporter, from any demographic group, with any IQ, sing such a song, performing such an action.
Never.
Never, never, never.
David, I don’t believe you.
David Strange has an appropriate name. He is also a fuckin liar.

AngeballB-D

It really goes to show how their world revolves around what we do.

Season on season regression (not upward regression this time) yet they currently think they are world beaters because we’ve had a poorer start to the season this year.
Exactly if we hadn’t dropped some silly points this season and been 10 clear there would be flying sharks at the piggery.

Apart from all the other ridiculous parts of his thinking surely if we were "up to our knees" the bottom part of the socks would be red.

Never in the pubs of Glasgow, including those you might consider amongst the staunchest.
Never, have I seen a single supporter, from any demographic group, with any IQ, sing such a song, performing such an action.
Never.
Never, never, never.
Pointing to the socks in reference to being up to our knees in blood? First I’ve even heard about that. I’d be interested to see a pic/video of this happening.

Spiers will be all over that sock nonsense. Remember he bought into the lie that Penny Arcade was a celebration of a UVF terrorist attack.

Thats not how it goes though. You can't just say "if we'd won every game we would be ahead". Last season was a total outlier.
My comment was more acknowledging the fact they are more happy with their results even though they have done worse than last season. The only reason for this is because we have done worse. I had no expectation that we would go unbeaten again.

My comment was more acknowledging the fact they are more happy with their results even though they have done worse than last season. The only reason for this is because we have done worse. I had no expectation that we would go unbeaten again.
I agree we should be more points ahead, however there were plenty saying we should be “x” amount of points ahead, which would just have been us winning every game. This is a more normal season.

In Europe plenty of football names are changed across the continent. I remember we played Anorthosi Famagusta and plenty of people were calling them just "Famagusta". How many call Red Star that name when officially it should be Crvena Zvezda?
Now? None.
BT, Sky and everyone else now use their correct name.
Can't we just insist on the same.

Now? None.
I suppose we could insist, but that poster saying that it lessens the clubs name is wild. By pundits, UEFA, clubs themselves and certainly fans, football names the world over are often confused, not properly stated or just mixed up in translation. We have songs that say Glasgow Rangers, it's not as if they are calling us Edmiston Drive Blues or some sort of Pro Evo type name.

Never.
Never, never, never.
I could also count on 1 hand the number of times that I have encountered a group of fans wearing full kit with shorts & socks. this story reeks of BS

I suppose we could insist, but that poster saying that it lessens the clubs name is wild. By pundits, UEFA, clubs themselves and certainly fans, football names the world over are often confused, not properly stated or just mixed up in translation. We have songs that say Glasgow Rangers, it's not as if they are calling us Edmiston Drive Blues or some sort of Pro Evo type name.
You have a point, many a person on here ask who FCSB are, and as you mentioned Crvena zvezda also.

I could also count on 1 hand the number of times that I have encountered a group of fans wearing full kit with shorts & socks. this story reeks of BS
On the way down to Manchester in 2008, we stopped off at a heaving Southwaite services and there was a Sikh bear resplendent in his turban, Rangers top, Royal Stewart kilt, and black and red socks.I thought it was rather splendid at the time. :D

Why is this xpoints shite even a thing? is it the supporters of Immigrant FC's coping mechanism or something? absolute knicker sniffers that are fascinated with this alternative nonsense.
It is absolute bollocks and counts for the square root of fuuuck all. Its a complete and utter waste of time. I cant even be fuucked trying to work it out. The only points that matter are the actual 3 for a win. Let that tit kid himself on though.

Now? None.
Better have a word with the Union Bears about that banner v Prague, while we are at it that follow follow Glasgow Rangers, the Glasgow Rangers the Teddy Bears, have you seen the Glasgow Rangers etc must be culled :) I know it's the Rangers but I can't get worked up about it.

AngeballB-D

Season on season regression (not upward regression this time) yet they currently think they are world beaters because we’ve had a poorer start to the season this year.
Imagine if we hadn't lost the first game. Even if the rest of the results were the same but we still had that unbeaten tag from last year. I think things would be very different over there. They wouldn't be giving the new guy nearly as much slack.

AngeballB-D

But points don't matter when you're the bestest at passing in the whole wide Europe!

The dims are doing well sitting top of all these tables .

Again it’s like when people analyse Messi or Le Bron James in basketball and find out they’re not running about like a mad cnut all the time. They do run their arse off sometimes, but when they need to, when they can hurt the opposition.

I mean look, Celtic are apparently passing the ball 1km more a game than Europe’s top sides and they’re not top of their domestic league and papped out of the Europa League. What does this tell us? There’s no correlation with how far you pass the ball and success in football.

Last edited:
Better have a word with the Union Bears about that banner v Prague, while we are at it that follow follow Glasgow Rangers, the Glasgow Rangers the Teddy Bears, have you seen the Glasgow Rangers etc must be culled :) I know it's the Rangers but I can't get worked up about it.
So you have seen a news outlet mention Red Star Belgrade in the last 3 years?

I'm a bit lost, because I don't really understand where you've got ANYTHING you've typed from my post?

While you are at it, (and shooting off at mad tangents) you could have a word with Susan Aitken and tell her we were in Govan long before she was, whether you or she, like it or not.

The dims are doing well sitting top of all these tables .

There are genuinely only 2 things I can take from that table.
1/ It's all a lie and timmy is at it.
2/ They are worse than I gave them credit for as they sand dance with no end product.

Mainly because, the amount of minutes under Gerrard we fannied about for 60 minutes with sideways passes, and still built up a 4 point lead, suggests this is far fetched.

That StrangerDavy guy is a complete arsehole and he's the double of John Hartson. He seems to be on a mission to convince us all that our socks are sectarian. Another myth created by Celtic supporters and no real Rangers fan would repeat that shite. As someone else mentioned, you'd put the absolute house on him being a nationalist.

Back