Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Always nice to see this bigot upset .

Now this is the content we want!!!!

FFjbkT_XEAITwLM

GanleyBhoy95
11K2,831

9:30 PM - Today#522

Honest to eff how many times have they got match winning penos this season

Eh that would be our first match winning penalty of the season Ganley.

That Kerrydale match thread is absolutely wild. A nice mix of revisionism and barefaced lies.

We now have a whopping 1 penalty more than them in the league after playing 1 more game, yet you’d think we get 1 a game whilst they are the most deprived team in the country.

Then you have the ones that can at least admit it was a penalty, but follow it up with a statement saying they wouldn’t get it or it wouldn’t have been given at the other end for Hibs.

Madden literally gifted them a farce of a penalty a few weeks ago that would have put them top of the league.

It is a revolutionary week as the exChampions are now back on top of the xPoints table ahead of Rangers.

Celtic may have scraped past Aberdeen while Rangers comfortably dealt with Livi but don't let that fool you as Celtic obviously gained more xPoints in this very real, very valid and not-at-all-biased model.
Have they analysed the probability of 5+ convicted paedophiles operating in a single boys club without each other’s knowledge?

Away to %^*& with this shite , it should never be forgotten that Beaton in charge of the worst ever referee performance against us v tlb’s hibs

What shite are you talking about? I don’t give a %#£€ about Beaton and who the Tims claim he favours. My point is that they are that blind to their own kind fukking us over time after time which has been well documented.

Last edited:
If we were to drop into the Conference League id want us to try our best to win it, if we did I'd celebrate it. I'd never play down or scoff at winning any European trophy.
After the years in the lower leagues, we should all want to play and win anything we can at this level. I said then I’d never take Euro games for granted again after that.

We've had 4 penalties and scored 4. Our opponents have had 2 penalties and scored 1.

They've had 3 penalties and scored 2. Their opponents have had 1 penalty and scored it (Sunday there).

We're both +2 in penalties awarded, but goals wise, we're plus 3, they're plus 1. Sorry you're bad at penalties and we're good at saving them.

Add to that, the most blatant penalty not given all year was Dundee United at the piggery, that would have cost them a point.

Moon howlers.

Back