Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

A50-AD4-D1-A471-465-D-9-CAD-727-CFB2-E6-AAF.jpg

Apparently it was board plants that rained bottles, lighters and coins down on McKay at the corner as an excuse to employ Higgins. There’s literally nothing ever happens without them being victims. What a state to be in.
They created the monster that they now hope to destroy so hell mend them
Trouble ahead when they hopefully employ Higgins,they deserve each other

They created the monster that they now hope to destroy so hell mend them
Trouble ahead when they hopefully employ Higgins,they deserve each other
They brought in the GB when we were out of the league and The Crime Scene was quieter than a cathedral and the top deck season ticket holders were banners.

They gave them carte blanche to chant or display some of the most distasteful stuff ever seen at a football game(some of the banners, the effigies etc) , without so much as a gonnae no dae that.

Now the lunatics think they are in charge of the asylum and its too late to reign them in.

Classic Frankenstein wondering what to do with the monster he created.

Yip, I’ve seen that they are using a doctored photo of Kyogo onside. How pathetic.

Well they do love doctoring things. They doctored Rangers players singing “sectarian” songs after winning the league. They doctored the so called “famine song” onto a March in Glasgow city centre this season.

An offside photo seems relatively tame by their standards.

Yip, I’ve seen that they are using a doctored photo of Kyogo onside. How pathetic.
They are the weirdest fucking mutants around. They doctor our images too, only they made our players look offside at goals when they were infact onside. They even photoshopped the ref with a fake smile when Alfie scored against St. Mirren last month. Then they photoshop their legit offside players onside. What a pathetic breed they are.

They are the weirdest fucking mutants around. They doctor our images too, only they made our players look offside at goals when they were infact onside. They even photoshopped the ref with a fake smile when Alfie scored against St. Mirren last month. Then they photoshop their legit offside players onside. What a pathetic breed they are.

“Tell a lie and tell it often enough and people will believe it” - 1.0.1 from the Nazi book of propaganda.

They’ve adapted Joseph Goebbels for the social media age.

Apparently it was board plants that rained bottles, lighters and coins down on McKay at the corner as an excuse to employ Higgins. There’s literally nothing ever happens without them being victims. What a state to be in.
Remember back a few years ago when they had a FC Copenhagen player arrested, kept in overnight and summoned to court a few months later for celebrating a goal against them?

Wonder who organised that charade.

Well they do love doctoring things. They doctored Rangers players singing “sectarian” songs after winning the league. They doctored the so called “famine song” onto a March in Glasgow city centre this season.

An offside photo seems relatively tame by their standards.
Very true. It’s just so pathetic by them. They cry about being cheated, then when (again) they get a dodgy decision in their favour, they doctor it to look like it wasn’t. It is pathetic and actually quite sinister.

To be fair, I actually think that was one of our own doing that and then making them look stupid when they realised it was ridiculously faked.

Very true. It’s just so pathetic by them. They cry about being cheated, then when (again) they get a dodgy decision in their favour, they doctor it to look like it wasn’t. It is pathetic and actually quite sinister.

It’s weird but this is who they are. They’ve spent over a century trying to feel aggrieved by perceived, made up injustices.

It’s their natural habitat. It’s how they feel comfortable. It’s nothing new but just adapted to the social media age.

That's one of us that has made the doctored images. Also the one where Sakala appears to be 20ft in the air to head home against Livi.

They fall for it to the point even one of them phoned SSB going mental about one of the refs smiling when we scored. Gordon Duncan was laughing and pointed out the bottom corner of the image said Face Swap :))

That's one of us that has made the doctored images. Also the one where Sakala appears to be 20ft in the air to head home against Livi.

They fall for it to the point even one of them phoned SSB going mental about one of the refs smiling when we scored. Gordon Duncan was laughing and pointed out the bottom corner of the image said Face Swap :))
:)):)):)):))

I need to see the Sakala one!

No he is busy tweeting whataboutery and doctored pictures of the offside goal .

He’s still not even onside in that fake photo either:))

As I said yesterday, their entire life philosophy is based on them being oppressed and cheated, so they quite simply cannot admit that they’ve been gifted 3 points by a dodgy decision yet again.

Many of them still claim the league cup final goal was onside. They are mentally unwell.

No he is busy tweeting whataboutery and doctored pictures of the offside goal .

I love this crackpot, I really do. I get some buzz reading this prick, knowing full well that the pain he feels is immense.

Imagine being taken by a photoshop? He’s defo not watched the actual real time footage or he wouldn’t even have embarrassed himself by posting that.

What a fucking idiot, Ronnie. Your a genuine crackpot, and there’s no saving you.

I love this crackpot, I really do. I get some buzz reading this prick, knowing full well that the pain he feels is immense.

Imagine being taken by a photoshop? He’s defo not watched the actual real time footage or he wouldn’t even have embarrassed himself by posting that.

What a fucking idiot, Ronnie. Your a genuine crackpot, and there’s no saving you.
If he isn't another of ill phils aliases he obviously hangs onto his every word
Flat earth is mild conspiracy levels for these cranks

They are indoctrinated from the day they enter the world.

Their families, the Roman Cult Church and their apartheid schools drum it into them relentlessly.

It matters not one jot that they are so socially and morally deficient because they energise each member of the collective with their ‘we’re poor, downtrodden kafflics and they big, bad proddies are pyoor keeping us doon’.

Mentalists, the whole bleeding lot of them.
It’s a well used term but I do blame the schools. Any one of them you meet irrespective of whether they have been successful or not or whether they are working in a professional capacity or not have collectively a lack of social and interpersonal skills and extremely poor written and verbal communication skills. That can only relate to their education, parents and possibly their church!

Last edited:
Their reaction to the goal last night is exactly why I name that hovel The Kerrydale Lunatic Asylum.

They simply cannot deal with reality and deny even the most clear images caught on camera!

I used to think they were nasty corrupt fans but over they years I have come to the conclusion that they really are just poor genuine Lunatics.

It’s a well used term but I do blame the schools. Any one of them you meet irrespective of whether they have been successful or not or whether they are working in a professional capacity or not have collectively a lack of social and interpersonal skills and extremely poor written and verbal communication skills. That can only relate to their education, parents and possibly their church!
Correct.

Mispronunciation of certain words is always a give away.

From giro collectors to CEO’s.

Their reaction to the goal last night is exactly why I name that hovel The Kerrydale Lunatic Asylum.

They simply cannot deal with reality and deny even the most clear images caught on camera!

I used to think they were nasty corrupt fans but over they years I have come to the conclusion that they really are just poor genuine Lunatics.
I think a lot of them don't understand and don't even really like football. They are more invested in their "identity".

A lot of the tim twitter accounts that make an appearance on here are also big into talking about politics and they talk an equal amount of utter nonsense.

They treat their football like politics and their politics like football. It's pretty funny.

Penalty on Wednesday night makes sense according to the rules of the game but it doesn't suit their ends so they push the "corruption" narrative.

Things like independence or Brexit were done by democratic vote but their "team" didn't win so they react like a supporter whose team lost.

These aren't football fans. When you are refusing to even attempt to understand the rules of the game and then just making stuff up to spin outright lies then you ain't a football fan.

Still, it is amusing to see the wee stories they tell each other. "Rangers got 86% of the penalties in the SPL this season" is a good one.

Some of our own are almost as bad, mind you, but some of these Tims are a special breed of fantasist.

Ronnie Ronnie give us the s@sh

He is not going over to see if they’re ok and he is not too nice. He’s a cheat who’s going over to see if a frustrated player will look at him the wrong way so he can go down as if he’s been shot.
This is a deliberate tactic by the player to deflect from his diving. Pretend concern for players you would happily have wrongly penalised or dismissed. Throw in some litter picking and the media in this country will turn a blind eye to your cheating.

This is a deliberate tactic by the player to deflect from his diving. Pretend concern for players you would happily have wrongly penalised or dismissed. Throw in some litter picking and the media in this country will turn a blind eye to your cheating.
He’s got them sussed. He can cheat as much as he wants as long as some people think he’s “nice”. He’s a cheating scum bag.

How pish is James McCarthy btw ? looks like a right weirdo aswell B-D

Rumour on the huddleboard apparently Jota out until the end of January, hopefully true but could be pish.

Mind a load of them saying he would instantly be the best midfielder in Scotland:))

That fûcking accent as well. Born and raised in Glasgow yet speaks like an even creepier version of Brendan Rodgers.

Back