Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Some thoughts from the mentally challenged after today's game .

Champions league runB-D

The delusion is off the scale now. I've never in my life seen fans make so many outrageous claims like theirs do. Their team has just been punted out of the Europa league, losing the most goals of any team in the tournament, and their fans think they will do well in the CL!

All because they got an offside goal and played a poor team at the weekend. They are totally ignorant of the levels in football. Scottish football being on the lowest level. Nutjobs.

Some thoughts from the mentally challenged after today's game .

So much craziness in just a couple of posts.

They spent £25m in the summer. Their only rivals spent nothing and they continually tell us we are shite. Yet the aussie beating us to the league would be “nothing short of incredible” and make him a legend:))

Papped out their Europa group with most goals conceded in the competition yet they are now going to “do an Ajax” and reach a CL semi:))

“Hun pal” said we were shite on Saturday:)) Safe to say hun pal doesn’t exist.

Expected goals trophy pending now as well.

Honestly, the cûnts are so far detached from the real world it’s frightening.

These people are mental.

A 3-0 win at Dundee United and they've got themselves going on a run to Champions League semi final!

This current round of fixtures was much easier on them and they haven't closed the gap at all. We finished the first round of fixtures on matchday 11 two points clear and now are four points clear five games later.

So not only have we won all our games but they managed to draw 0-0 at home to 11th place Livingston.

Actually, 4 of Livingstons 13 points have come from the tims!
Are you saying you don't see Livi in the latter stages of the champions league?

So much craziness in just a couple of posts.

They spent £25m in the summer. Their only rivals spent nothing and they continually tell us we are shite. Yet the aussie beating us to the league would be “nothing short of incredible” and make him a legend:))

Papped out their Europa group with most goals conceded in the competition yet they are now going to “do an Ajax” and reach a CL semi:))

“Hun pal” said we were shite on Saturday:)) Safe to say hun pal doesn’t exist.

Expected goals trophy pending now as well.

Honestly, the cûnts are so far detached from the real world it’s frightening.
Was it Dylan Bear who said they're basically trying to hijack the story of 55 for fat ange, where we actually did win against a much more richly assembled opponent, and make out its some kind of rags to riches story if fat ange does it as his club massively outspend everyone yet again for about the 10th year in a row.

Last edited:
What little the board gave him? They gave him 20 fucking million quid!
Yeah, I am getting tired of this narrative that their manager is some kind of miracle worker.

He has spent an absolute fortune for SPL level and looks to be spending even more in January but they just need to tell this story of the underdog overcoming impossible odds, don't they?

It's a load of crap. Yes, we are favorites for the title and always have been this season but the fact of the matter is we are very narrow favorites. Our team front to back was still largely built quite cheaply and over a period of a few seasons.

What's happened is that they've seen our post 55 content and obviously want to copy the idea of a struggling club building itself back up so they are telling each other this story.

Truth is that they've had probably about 4 months of actual football hardship between December 2020 and March 2021 but they are trying to build it up like they are us from May 2015 or May 2018.

Media pushing it doesn't help. Actually feels like if we win the title then Van Bronckhorst won't get any credit at all.

Champions league runB-D

The delusion is off the scale now. I've never in my life seen fans make so many outrageous claims like theirs do. Their team has just been punted out of the Europa league, losing the most goals of any team in the tournament, and their fans think they will do well in the CL!

All because they got an offside goal and played a poor team at the weekend. They are totally ignorant of the levels in football. Scottish football being on the lowest level. Nutjobs.
They also fail to realise that European referees are neutral and don’t give them everything going.

Was it Dylan Bear who said they're basically trying to hijack the story of 55 for fat ange, where we actually did win against a much more richly assembled opponent, and make out its some kind of rags to riches story if fat ange does it as his club massively outspend everyone yet again for about the 10th year in a row.
Ha. I've been saying this for a while.

I think it was Hartson that started it just before the first Old Firm.
Something like if Celtic win the league this year it will be the best title win ever.

Presented without comment

20210205-The18-Image-Soccer-Dog-Red-Card.jpg

Doggy red card?

Screenshot-2021-12-06-at-02-00-40.png

Ambulance chasers.

Am I misunderstanding or is there anything wrong with "just here for the football" football teams? This guy says it like it's a bad thing compared to their generous, helping the poor Irish (sic) setup.

Teams playing football for the love of the game are a good thing. They aren't chasing money.

Surely our own 4 lads were just here for the football.

Screenshot-2021-12-06-at-02-00-40.png

Ambulance chasers.
Currently oppressed. By who?

As for their history story that should never be forgotten, does that include the historical child abuse scandal that their club is currently covering up?

Do any of their fans even enjoy the actual game of football? It seems that they spend most of their time going on about politics, religion, conspiracies, and imagined oppression. It's a game of football, a game, that means a lot to us all but in the grand scheme of things it's nothing more than just a game.

Today James is back in season 2020/21 mode where his delusion and entitlement are back in epic proportions . Enjoy the madness sounds very much like fear to me same as last season .

This guy has utterly no sense of Irony or self-awareness.

They chased another guy for months before settling on a nobody from the other side of the World.

A guy they then invent a preposterous back-story for - "Pep wishes his team could play the Postecoglou way" - and invent a whole new definition of style of play to talk up his approach - 'Angeball' FFS!

I don't remember another non-descript Manager in Scottish Football being talked up like he's the second coming of Christ in the same way as Portaloo has been.

The utter fucking rage this guy must feel when he sees anything even remotely positive in the Media about Rangers must boil his brain like his head is in a microwave.

Which is nice...

This guy has utterly no sense of Irony or self-awareness.

They chased another guy for months before settling on a nobody from the other side of the World.

A guy they then invent a preposterous back-story for - "Pep wishes his team could play the Postecoglou way" - and invent a whole new definition of style of play to talk up his approach - 'Angeball' FFS!

I don't remember another non-descript Manager in Scottish Football being talked up like he's the second coming of Christ in the same way as Portaloo has been.

The utter fucking rage this guy must feel when he sees anything even remotely positive in the Media about Rangers must boil his brain like his head is in a microwave.

Which is nice...
They have had years of plaudits from the press so it must be upsetting to see Rangers occasionally getting them .

I saw the other nutter Ronnie O'Connor today tweeting go radio because they hadn't tweeted anything yesterday about Celtics win lol .

That's the level of crazy we're dealing with .

Am I misunderstanding or is there anything wrong with "just here for the football" football teams? This guy says it like it's a bad thing compared to their generous, helping the poor Irish (sic) setup.

Teams playing football for the love of the game are a good thing. They aren't chasing money.

Filth fans celebrating being weak losers.

Cannot get more Sellick than that.

They are no more and no less "just a football club" than anyone else. They do no more for charity or social causes than any other club. In fact for years they resisted paying some of their employees the minimum wage. They are just a football club, its all they ever have been. Albeit one who tried to benefit from cornering the support of one demographic within this society.

Honestly can't think of any decisions we've had for us tbh. Plenty against.

Sakala offside goal against Motherwell at Ibrox

Softish penalty against Aberdeen. It absolutely was a Pen. But soft and quite often Referees Miss / simply don’t give them

That’s it as far as I can remember

In recent weeks

Denied a Penalty in Semi Final

Denied Penalty at Livi

Denied Penalty for Adams trip on Hagi

Ross County opener offside

Again that’s all I can think off but all absolutely were stonewallers

Lol. Are these guys serious for real. I think I am living in an alternate universe to these cranks.

I'd honestly love for them to give us an explanation of how Celtic are allowed almost twice as many fouls as Rangers before their players receive yellow cards.

Or if the refs are so biased against them, why have Livi, Dundee Utd and Motherwell all been denied stonewall penalties against Celtic this season alone.

we should all remember the type of “people” these are when we feel we should be fair to some of them. I doubt anybody would’ve blatantly called somebody a FB to their face but I do believe one of them would leave somebody without medication because he noticed he was a Rangers supporter. Utter scum.

we should all remember the type of “people” these are when we feel we should be fair to some of them. I doubt anybody would’ve blatantly called somebody a FB to their face but I do believe one of them would leave somebody without medication because he noticed he was a Rangers supporter. Utter scum.

Probably the only part of that story that's true is the fact the mutant had a Celtic mug on his desk, at home though as the chunt has probably never worked a day in his life.

"It's amazing how quickly they appoint a new messiah"

Haha the lack of self awareness by the writer is incredible.

The fat pishy mess was calling Flange a disastrous appointment one week then foaming at the mouth about how great he was the next so it's the ultimate irony he should write a blog about anyone being labelled the new messiah in print.

Was there an old firm on a saturday about 10 years ago?

Surely it would have been sunday.

How professional. A pharmacist leaving someone with medication and possibly becoming unwell and needing emergency treatment. Only part of that story rings true is that the celtic fan is a scumbag

Back