Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Currently oppressed. By who?

As for their history story that should never be forgotten, does that include the historical child abuse scandal that their club is currently covering up?

Do any of their fans even enjoy the actual game of football? It seems that they spend most of their time going on about politics, religion, conspiracies, and imagined oppression. It's a game of football, a game, that means a lot to us all but in the grand scheme of things it's nothing more than just a game.
I do often wonder how their overly political fans process the whole sex abuse claim. If it were any other club in the world they would be jumping in the bandwagon demanding justice for the victims and doing displays for the whole world to see how great they are at standing up for the oppressed victims of that football club. The cognitive dissonance that must be at play in their wee warped brains must be pretty hard to try process. They are more worried about war zones thousands of miles away than they are about the heinous crimes committed and covered up by their horrible organisation.

Last edited:
we should all remember the type of “people” these are when we feel we should be fair to some of them. I doubt anybody would’ve blatantly called somebody a FB to their face but I do believe one of them would leave somebody without medication because he noticed he was a Rangers supporter. Utter scum.

The lengths they go to with these fabricated stories are mental.

Proper jackanory stuff and most of them will lap it up as well.

we should all remember the type of “people” these are when we feel we should be fair to some of them. I doubt anybody would’ve blatantly called somebody a FB to their face but I do believe one of them would leave somebody without medication because he noticed he was a Rangers supporter. Utter scum.

And the cow jumped over the moon.

1. Is it normal to herded into the consultation room just to say "I forgot my X medication". I have never seen anyone that embarrassed to discuss medication needs that they shield away. Maybe a young girl who needs contraceptive pill would do that.

(Yes, methadone is distributed in a consultation room, so that the chemist can see they swallow it and wont spit it out later to sell).

2. I have never been in a pharmacy where the computer is visible. Its usually at the back where they have the prescription pills, and behind a shelf. I have never seen what mug my chemist has.

3. No chemist I have spoke too has continued filling in paperwork when being attentive to my needs.

4. No chemist I have been near has ever ignored bad language or bigoted language. Chemists are usually quick enough to ask customers to watch their language, and respected enough to be obeyed.

5. If the assistant didn't report him for not providing a medication needed, then he has failed.

Lol. Are these guys serious for real. I think I am living in an alternate universe to these cranks.

Their tales are so incredibly far-fetched they start to read like letters to Readers Wives or Razzle.

"Although we worked together for some time, I was working late one night when he slipped into my office and quietly shut the door behind him. To my amazement, he sat down next to me with his whistle hanging coquettishly from his lips and I could see the faint but unmistakable outline of his pencil and two cards in his pocket. I could hardly contain myself as he whispered the words I'd wanted to hear my whole life "It's all true, it is a conspiracy: if we weren't fixing the game you'd be going for 115-in-row".

Their tales are so incredibly far-fetched they start to read like letters to Readers Wives or Razzle.

"Although we worked together for some time, I was working late one night when he slipped into my office and quietly shut the door behind him. To my amazement, he sat down next to me with his whistle hanging coquettishly from his lips and I could see the faint but unmistakable outline of his pencil and two cards in his pocket. I could hardly contain myself as he whispered the words I'd wanted to hear my whole life "It's all true, it is a conspiracy: if we weren't fixing the game you'd be going for 115-in-row".

And then Jim Torbett pulled out his knob

Is this a link to an image (not a vid) we can't play.

Im not sure if people would call him dirty fen..n bastard, when 99% of those aroud were saying dirty paedo bastard.
Don’t think he is a RC or a 19th Century Terrorist!

I'd honestly love for them to give us an explanation of how Celtic are allowed almost twice as many fouls as Rangers before their players receive yellow cards.

Or if the refs are so biased against them, why have Livi, Dundee Utd and Motherwell all been denied stonewall penalties against Celtic this season alone.

(2nd table) fouls conceded tab vs the yellow cards tab.

illuminating!

1. Is it normal to herded into the consultation room just to say "I forgot my X medication". I have never seen anyone that embarrassed to discuss medication needs that they shield away. Maybe a young girl who needs contraceptive pill would do that.

(Yes, methadone is distributed in a consultation room, so that the chemist can see they swallow it and wont spit it out later to sell).

2. I have never been in a pharmacy where the computer is visible. Its usually at the back where they have the prescription pills, and behind a shelf. I have never seen what mug my chemist has.

3. No chemist I have spoke too has continued filling in paperwork when being attentive to my needs.

4. No chemist I have been near has ever ignored bad language or bigoted language. Chemists are usually quick enough to ask customers to watch their language, and respected enough to be obeyed.

5. If the assistant didn't report him for not providing a medication needed, then he has failed.
This is the rambling of a serial fantasist - it’s not worth unpicking - it didn’t happen. It’s a transparent attempt and cultivating outrage and praise among the like-minded.

Regarding 19th Century terrorists, if we were to use that phrase en masse, in all social media etc. Would it be declared an anti-Irish/Kafflik slur and highlighted by the usual suspects?

The thing about throwing things at McKay is that Celtic are crap at dealing with cross balls so this was obviously an attempt to put McKay off. McKay said himself it was hard to concentrate but I noticed the MSM ignored this comment.
Also my Son watched the first half of their game against Dundee Hibs and reckoned they didn't put half the effort into it the way they do when they play us.
This was obvious when I saw Rogic's "amazing" goal there was not an Arab defender within 3 feet of him and he just ran past them.

I'd honestly love for them to give us an explanation of how Celtic are allowed almost twice as many fouls as Rangers before their players receive yellow cards.

Or if the refs are so biased against them, why have Livi, Dundee Utd and Motherwell all been denied stonewall penalties against Celtic this season alone.
Average SPFL Fouls per Yellow: 6.365
Rangers Fouls per Yellow: 7
Celtic Fouls per Yellow: 11.178

Over 11 Fouls per Yellow is a f*cking joke. I don't believe there's a referee conspiracy, but we do have weak refs who choose the easy choice over the right one.

A pharmacist in cornwall , no a fantasist from carfin more like.

The thing about throwing things at McKay is that Celtic are crap at dealing with cross balls so this was obviously an attempt to put McKay off. McKay said himself it was hard to concentrate but I noticed the MSM ignored this comment.
Also my Son watched the first half of their game against Dundee Hibs and reckoned they didn't put half the effort into it the way they do when they play us.
This was obvious when I saw Rogic's "amazing" goal there was not an Arab defender within 3 feet of him and he just ran past them.
the half-hearted tackling was laughable. Compared our trip there, where every time we got the ball one of them was charging in, to the roars of the crowd, 4 of them were insipidly walking beside the 60 minute man as he ambled his way into the box. bizarre stuff.

the half-hearted tackling was laughable. Compared our trip there, where every time we got the ball one of them was charging in, to the roars of the crowd, 4 of them were insipidly walking beside the 60 minute man as he ambled his way into the box. bizarre stuff.

Turnout of the dundee hivs fans told us how big a game they thought it was!

Screenshot-2021-12-07-at-12-12-08.png

Conveniently forgetting Flage has probably spent 3 times more on transfers than Gerrard did in his first season and also the yahoo squad had around £25m worth of players still available to the manager plus the biggest wage bill in Scottish football at his disposal.

Gerrard certainly didn't inherit a squad with a £5m keeper, £5m striker, two left backs costing £5m, a £7m defender and a £4m midfielder as well as several other multi million pound signings who were already there.

Conveniently forgetting Flage has probably spent 3 times more on transfers than Gerrard did in his first season and also the yahoo squad had around £25m worth of players still available to the manager plus the biggest wage bill in Scottish football at his disposal.

Gerrard certainly didn't inherit a squad with a £5m keeper, £5m striker, two left backs costing £5m, a £7m defender and a £4m midfielder as well as several other multi million pound signings who were already there.

Celtic have spent £40-50m on transfer in the last two seasons.

Fair point but I think its more the occasional reality check, i.e. playing any 1/2 decent team, that they tend to forget ASAP.

Really aside from European games and playing us they almost never get tested and so can construct and live out these utter fantasies about how great they are.

It will probably never end thanks to the Scottish Media but hope springs eternal - next short, sharp reality check coming soon...

One thing that confuses me about them (is there any logic really!?) is that I see loads of them saying “ra sellik wanted VAR in to try and beat these cheating Orange basturt referees”. But Celtic were one of the teams who voted against it. Rangers were one of the few for it. Do they genuinely believe their lies or are they that much of a hive-mind that they just repeat what they read anywhere?

One thing that confuses me about them (is there any logic really!?) is that I see loads of them saying “ra sellik wanted VAR in to try and beat these cheating Orange basturt referees”. But Celtic were one of the teams who voted against it. Rangers were one of the few for it. Do they genuinely believe their lies or are they that much of a hive-mind that they just repeat what they read anywhere?

There's no point trying to reason with them.

In their game against Livingston where Joe Hart wiped out a player without giving away a penalty and Kyogo hit the deck after being clipped round the ear which was given as a penalty in the last minute - they still came out afterwards complaining about the referee.

There's no point trying to reason with them.

In their game against Livingston where Joe Hart wiped out a player without giving away a penalty and Kyogo hit the deck after being clipped round the ear which was given as a penalty in the last minute - they still came out afterwards complaining about the referee.
And if VAR was in use they’d have conceded a penalty and Mr Uwaki could have walked for raising his hands to the Livi player first. Foul to Livingston as well, not a penalty for them

Back