Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I've just had a nostradamus like prophecy, we draw a Barca/Dortmund in the playoff, and off the back of a wave of positivity from double digits wins under GvB we hammer them in the home leg, sending shockwaves across Europe and setting us up for a late run into the comp. Meanwhile Celtic get beaten with a last minute winner away from home by Qarabag as plump Ange's problems mount.
I'm hoping they get (eliminated by) Randers.

Will cause a fair bit of confusion in their mentally challenged ranks.

The lack of self awareness here is unbelievable. An article written about demanding fairness from referees when the photograph accompanying the article is of their diving cheat scoring an offside goal!

These people are utter mentalists. Zero self awareness and permanently in victim mode.

That article written by Anthony Haggerty, one of the ACSOM podcast contributors, a guy who genuinely looks like he’s on the verge of tears every time he speaks.

You will never encounter a group of people with less of a sense of irony and self awareness than this lot.

Sutton said the Betis boy might fall going up the tunnel…….I mean where do you start with that, Their number 8 should be advertising beds he spends that much time on his back……do they just say things without thinking or are they really that inbred they are devoid of a sense of irony

Sutton said the Betis boy might fall going up the tunnel…….I mean where do you start with that, Their number 8 should be advertising beds he spends that much time on his back……do they just say things without thinking or are they really that inbred they are devoid of a sense of irony

Complete lack of self-awareness or just outright hypocrites. Best ignored either way.

The scum and the scum media tried to pass off beating a pish poor ranked Lazio home and away with a draw away at a high ranked Porto and a home win. Utter buffoons

Porto who just a couple of seasons before where in the quarter final of the champions league, meanwhile with Lazio I couldn't tell you the last time they were in the quarter final of the Europa league, let alone champions league.

Hes that bitter he cant even call us by the clubs name and calls us Ibrox, imagine us calling them parkhead
It annoys me very much when I hear Rangers Podders and FFers call their midden by their club name it's Parkhead to me. Also let's play them at their own game we should call it the Glasgow derby also as they do, don't mention them by name, it's the team from the others side of Glasgow or a dozen other name for me. I wish all other Rangers fans would think this way. Don't trat them with one iota of respect %^*& the lot of them. WASP

It annoys me very much when I hear Rangers Podders and FFers call their midden by their club name it's Parkhead to me. Also let's play them at their own game we should call it the Glasgow derby also as they do, don't mention them by name, it's the team from the others side of Glasgow or a dozen other name for me. I wish all other Rangers fans would think this way. Don't trat them with one iota of respect %^*& the lot of them. WASP

Don't buy into their derby pish mate. It's all a front. Especially when the club themselves buy the OF trademark.

B08-E90-FA-B41-A-437-B-B70-D-6-CAE519-BA865.jpg
Gonna prevent hamstring strains from sprinting through ballet?!

Beat ferencvaros and won a meaningless game against betis but apparently ange has took them very far

This one is a belter

Celtic deserve huge credit for getting knocked out of two European competitions before Christmas after spending over £50 million on transfers in recent years :rolleyes:

I'm sure fat mess Forrest will be demanding credit when they get knocked out of the vauxhall conference league as well?

It winds them up to %^*& when you call it the Old Firm, for that reason, I'll carry on calling it the Old Firm.

A few tims raging at Ange for bringing the jockey on and him subsequently getting injured haha

I can understand why – he’s essentially said that they don’t have the squad depth to cope with the schedule and intensity of training/football he wants to play but is refusing to change it, despite admitting it’s putting undue stress on the players.

An insane admission from a coach in this day and age, but very little will be said.

Back