Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The circus that is Nonce FC continues to provide us with unparalleled hilarity and jaw dropping entertainment.

To top it off, the thing that gives me greatest pleasure, is knowing all those mutant bastards have been duped again and spunked their Giro cash on season tickets - I continue to wallow in their pain.

Anyone think the 50k+ number might be bs?
I think that number is probably right - it’d be tough to lie about that one given the stadiums are about to be full capacity.

There were whispers a few months ago that they need to spend significant cash on stadium maintenance. Adding in COVID losses and that might explain the tightening of the purse strings.

If Fener and Gala are in for this boy too, then they can likely offer better wages than Celtic.

I think Joe Hart particularly is really highlighting how little say their new man has in transfers. You look at Bain and Barkas over the last few weeks, look how far they have been standing off their line when out of possession and how far from their line they are taking the ball, their new man wants a sweeper keeper who is good with his feet and has the pace to get back to goal. Joe Hart is not that keeper, Joe Hart is a reasonably decent shot stopper if the shot is to the right of him, that's it.

Now Celtic will have 4 bang average keepers on their books. I suspect they will be trying to get Hazard out on loan. Barkas I just don't see them getting any takers, he has made way too many high profile errors and the same goes for Bain.

Buta I think fits what their new manager is trying to play but again he highlights a huge flaw in how he is trying to play. Buta is decent going forward but he is a terrible defender and in Europe as we have seen that will be highlighted and taken advantage of by so many teams.

I think people are missing the point here, Hart is a very clever signing.

They're clearly pulling a reverse Ntcham to Marseillie. Sign a player the manager doesn't want and hope he walks to prevent a pay out.

I mean, how else can you explain actively signing past it players, that don't fit your new managers style, when your new manager has made it clear he doesn't want them.

I think that number is probably right - it’d be tough to lie about that one given the stadiums are about to be full capacity.

There were whispers a few months ago that they need to spend significant cash on stadium maintenance. Adding in COVID losses and that might explain the tightening of the purse strings.

If Fener and Gala are in for this boy too, then they can likely offer better wages than Celtic.
You genuinely think it would be tough for Celtic to lie about season ticket sales? The same club with near sell out crowds when there were banners over the upper ends of some of the stands?

TBH the Venus de milo would probably be a vast improvement over Bain and Barkas but giving a 34 year old a 3 year deal just smacks desperation from them.

Given the alleged fee/wages it's clear they have no real transfer strategy and are just looking to paper over the cracks short term.

I think people are missing the point here, Hart is a very clever signing.

They're clearly pulling a reverse Ntcham to Marseillie. Sign a player the manager doesn't want and hope he walks to prevent a pay out.

I mean, how else can you explain actively signing past it players, that don't fit your new managers style, when your new manager has made it clear he doesn't want them.
Be interesting to see if the manager kept him on the bench to prove his point.

You genuinely think it would be tough for Celtic to lie about season ticket sales? The same club with near sell out crowds when there were banners over the upper ends of some of the stands?
Deferred income in the last set of published accounts paints a picture.

Whilst a specific number of ticket sales is not published it seems improbable the club with a 10k small capacity is pulling in more in deferred income unless the club with the larger stadium is well short of selling out.

I’d laugh so much if hart decided against it
They are right up for it now....one of the unwashed has polished the turd and came up with this belter....

last season in which he had a 75% save ratio and around 17% crosses defended with is in top 1% of goalies in european top 5 leagues.
Elite stats.

He's now elite and in the top 1% of keepers in Europe B-D

I don’t get this financial spending beyond our means thing. By my reckoning we’ve spent 20 million since the gaffer came in. Did we even spend money last season? None this, so it’s not exactly spend spend spend is it?

Wasnt sure where to post this but thought this was best place, given the laughs.

Australian sports journalists over here are reporting Ange has had 'several disagreements' with the board regarding transfers recently. Stated he categorically doesn't want Hart or McCarthy, as neither fit the system he's trying to install. Claimed he's desperate to be a success but everything isn't as rosy as he was lead to believe when accepting the position.

For Aussie bears, it was on Fox Sports News

Take it for what it's worth because it's all second hand. But funny none the less :))
Who knows if it’s true or not, but clearly big Flange isn’t happy with the progress of signings so there’s obviously some kind of disconnect between the board and manager.

If reports are true that signings are being made without his consent (remember, there’s no DOF or HOR in place, so who’s actually making these decisions?) then it all adds up to a garden that is as far from rosey as we could have hoped.

When a club is this badly run and the main components appear fractious, success very rarely follows.

They are right up for it now....one of the unwashed has polished the turd and came up with this belter....

last season in which he had a 75% save ratio and around 17% crosses defended with is in top 1% of goalies in european top 5 leagues.
Elite stats.

Top 1% of keepers in Europe yet never played a game in the premiership last year? A few clubs missing a trick there!

Those stats in part compiled against the might of Marine FC (who?) and Wycombe Wanderers (against whom he shit the bed/couldnt keep a clean sheet - whichever you prefer).

They never actually said that, he said they had their busiest day ever for season ticket sales. Which means f all really, if all your sales are on that day it could still mean less over all.
Baring in mind they delayed and delayed and delayed opening season ticket sales/renewals because they “didn’t have a sales proposition”* and that condensing the time period to buy tickets, it would be virtually impossible for the days in the period sales were made this year not to be higher than ever before.

* A fancy way of saying they didn’t have a football team worth watching.

Elite stats.

Blah blah blah!!
Ill say it again- JOE HART IS A FUKN GAFFE MACHINE!
Sit back and enjoy the show bears.

This Gerrard after St Mirren thing is continually trotted out by loads of mentally challengeds as some line in the sand moment where referees supposedly started giving us everything going and screwing them over at every turn.

They went on to win two domestic trebles in a row after that day, which were littered with dodgy decisions for them and against us. I bet Sparra had zero complaints after the LC final in 2019. Or when Beaton shafted us out of 6 point at Pittodrie and Kilmarnock that same season. Or when Clancy tried to rob us at the piggery that same season.

We definitely did get the rub of the green in a couple of games last season but I’m taking that as the first season of 9 where things are slowly beginning to even themselves out.

If these cûnts want to play a game of rhyming off injustices and dodgy decisions over the last decade then it’s a game they will most certainly lose. That’s the reason their board won’t entertain these fûckwits and their “something has to be done about refs” pish. They know that several of the trophies in their cabinet from the last decade are courtesy of the footballing authorities and their referees.

Funny that they are against VAR mate LOL

Elite stats.

Even if he arrived and was decent, there's only so much a goalie can do behind 4 wallopers.

Back